Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family (32460 Views)

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
@YomzzyBlog

[img]https://3.bp..com/-wpH5BbnhIXo/Wjd_BWCrl-I/AAAAAAAAGX0/NVj4Ux2bdtAdN5kIxQ1gKCGutoLOybJwQCLcBGAs/s640/ayc.jpg[/img]

Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY shared the photo above as he stepped out yesterday with his beautiful wife, Mabel rocking blue outfits.

He captioned the photo;

"Sunday outings... #balancingworkwithfamily"

Lovely Couple!!

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/balancing-work-with-family-comedian-ay.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by joeaz58(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2017
that cleavage grin

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Larrey(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmm at the wife's cleavage

4 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Tamarapetty(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by juwonloo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
undecided

this him babe use style they slay like Minaj

oh Lord bless my hustle, and grant me the courage to make things happen, so I can be naking this kind babe,

#moneyruleallthings

3 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Dee60: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Must women display their cleavage for all to see?

What is the rationale?

I dont know?

But I hear people say - Dress the way you want to be addressed!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
ALl those people ogling at someone’s wife sha

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Onyinye15(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gorgeous!!!

AY's handiwork is so obvious
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Godhead4(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
She looks GOOD
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by MhizzAJ(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Two pretenders

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Davuvt: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by MrHistorian: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
All threads created/copied by Yomzzyblog on Nairaland does not display the pictures to the attached story.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique.

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.I hope to see this rectified soon.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
This AY wife hot o.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by oluwakayode25(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Packaging on those things..We know the condition already tongue

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Annnonymous: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
...Rushed into thread to see the couple
...saw boobs
...still seeing boobs
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by johnstar(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

They wantu live like Barbie

Oshey baddest
grin grin
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Two pretenders

Why did you call them pretenders

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by muller101(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
AY just resemble one abandoned House boy

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by LesbianBoy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
that cleavage grin

Close ya eyes and stop looking at someborry's wife big brezz angry
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
they seem so uninterested in each other.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by MhizzAJ(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why did you call them pretenders
Making appearances and showing the world everything is alright when he's struggling with his marriage

Nobody should quote me oo

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by joeaz58(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

wink
LesbianBoy:

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Dee60: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Tell her to keep her private things private - Why display what is private in public?

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Anything blue is OK. Blue has won the premier league in the last four years and counting. That's why MU has not won it for four years now grin
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by LesbianBoy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Making appearances and showing the world everything is alright when he's struggling with his marriage

Nobody should quote me oo

They have settled since na grin grin
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by chloride6: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by Chivasex: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
when you see AY's feet you must know that the guys has really suffered in life.
I am happy for him

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family by miteolu(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
What happen to his wife leg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Red Swimsuit In New Adorable Photo / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ / Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.