Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. (2622 Views)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by campusconnectz: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
In a bid to stop the discrimination between HND and BSc degrees in Nigeria, the Federal Government has call to end the award of Higher National Diploma, HND certificates by Nigeria Polytechnics....
sources : https://campusconnectz..com/2018/09/these-15-courses-may-no-longer-be.html
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by cooldipo(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Bring them here let's see!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by LaurenLeach: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
hello, saw a similar article on one site, if you interested, i think you could read more, there also described what courses may already not be in the Polytechnic, although as for me it is extremely strange, they could leave a part, or combine some as an option, everything is not good to clean
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by campusconnectz: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2018
simply follow the link... to check the courses and why ?
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by yarimo(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Announcement Nairalanders! Please nobody should click that link. Thank you
campusconnectz:
simply follow the link... to check the courses and why ?

1 Like

Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by campusconnectz: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
why ? what happened to the link ? is it spam ?
please state your reasons for stopping people from getting information they need.

1 Like

Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
anything worth doing, is worth doing well

Y not copy and paste the information here, i hate jumping from one link to another

1 Like

Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by jefdr001: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls remind me Sunday morning so I can click the link chief. I'm busy now

1 Like

Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by sarahbaranowski: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
We have closed some Courses too. Would like to now which you are going to show, will be waiting grin
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by haroldlewis2: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
I Personally Like Your Post, You Have Shared Good Article. It Will Help Me In Great Deal. binary cent review
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by carolinecanning: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2019
These courses are really interesting and it is a really great career option. There is an immense demand for this course in the IT industry. Really great information shared with us here. I really appreciate the writer to focus on this point.
Re: 15 Courses That May No Longer Be Studied In Polytechnics. by haroldlewis2: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is a great motivating content.I am fairly much happy with your great work.You put really very information. Contacts Without a Prescription

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Ui Aspirants / ICAN Exam Date Is Officially Announced / ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.