Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (54536 Views)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes there is e.g Linda Ikeji, like it or not, that boy is a bastard.
grin grin grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by homesteady(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
divineappo:

#120million naira will empower 1,200 youths with #100,000 business capital each.

A lot of rich people in Africa dont know how to affect lives positively, most rich nigerians are only good at showing off their extravagant lifestyle. Spend money without common sense.

Tomorrow, same Linda ikeji will preach & blog about politicians who spend money extravagantly.

It's her money, no doubt about that.

But if u think I am hating, because of this comment, then, u are the BIGGEST FOOL

Haven't you heard of her Self made program? She sets up businesses for many young ladies through the program. Or do you expect her to channel all her money into Charity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by WetinConsignMe: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
lielbree:

She gave birth in one of the best hospitals in Atlanta. You can't dabo that with oyibo! Stop believing that lunatic.

Stop being a hater too. Share the joy of other and receive joy yourself! Gosh. Nigerians are just too bitter...

Why waste your time reasoning with such people? Their comments are rooted in hatred and envy not reason like that mad woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jiang:

lets even assumed the blog is functioning at its peak, It's impossible to be splashing that amount of money she is being spending on cars, clothes etc. it just doesn't add up, no be the same Adsense & paid advert way she they get?! hmm
Abi oo, even at that. She can't make more than 1000 dollars a month. So what's the flaunting sef. There are so many things she needs to come out and tell us.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Miles300: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry if this offends someone but it's my curiosity coupled with my worries.
How on earth does Linda make money.
We all know Linda ikeji blog is not doing too well anymore. In fact, she barely manages 10 to 20 comments on her posts this days. Which means low traffic
We also know that Linda Ikeji social is dead. Users can't even login to it anymore. Poor web development.

And the Linda ikeji TV only has 10,000 downloads on play store and 1600 on Apple store.

So where is the money coming from?

I know the name itself is a brand but why are her sponsors not noticing the backwardness of her sites and switch lane?
all this ladies u see claiming hard work pays , there is a man behind all these expenses , y do we have more nollywood actress owing houses than there male counterparts ?

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
greggng:

And what's your business about Linda Ikejis business? Focus on your own life.
What's your business with my post. Must you quote me.
If you don't know what to do with your data, start selling SME

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by divineappo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
homesteady:

Haven't you heard of her Self made program? She sets up businesses for many young ladies through the program. Or do you expect her to channel all her money into Charity?
if u are not a novice about such program, why can't you drop precise & exact Info's about such program? Website link Atleast.

Perhaps, u even don't know about the program urself?
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by emperorblog(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
this lady should be a leader. that people should look upto, what will she gain in all this social media show off, people will start engaging in serious crime trying to please the world with d way shes doing.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Icon79(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerians and their idiocy sef. So instead of trying to do something to better your life, you're out there tapping into someone else's blessing, eh Do you even know what that person did to get that "blessing"? I am 100% sure that Linda Ikeji didn't receive her "blessing" by tapping into Dangote's "blessings".

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by cenesolutions: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Talkwell: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Abi oo, even at that. She can't make more than 1000 dollars a month. So what's the flaunting sef. There are so many things she needs to come out and tell us.

You don't know what you're saying.

Get your facts right before ranting.
I know people with less traffic than her and are earning above a $1000.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by puzzymoniweed: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
hehe wish m the baby..i will suck the hell outta sisi Linda boobs
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Awoo88: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
The father hol it. The mother hol it. Both of dem go dey compete who go spoil the pikin pass. Some people carry more than one head come this world

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lord I key into her blessings.. Water my hands like the iroko planted by the ocean! Amen
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by WetinConsignMe: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Miles300:
all this ladies u see claiming hard work pays , there is a man behind all these expenses , y do we have more nollywood actress owing houses than there male counterparts ?

So, in short, men are mumu.
I'm not giving any lady a dime henceforth.
I'll be a p.i.m.p.
Let them give me

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by homesteady(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
divineappo:
if u are not a novice about such program, why can't you drop precise & exact Info's about such program? Website link Atleast.

Perhaps, u even don't know about the program urself?

Instead of you to hide your face in shame for speaking ignorantly, you still have the audacity to ask for more details when you could have spared yourself the embarrassment by Googling it...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/01/meet-new-beneficiaries-of-my-id-rather.html

So can you now Rent your garment, pour ashes on your head and ask God for forgiveness for speaking in such a silly manner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Talkwell:

You don't know what you're saying.

Get your facts right before ranting.
I know people with less traffic than her and are earning above a $1000.
Bro! In Nigeria!!!
What Niche please... I'm 100% sure it's not News and gossip!
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Miles300:
Hmmm... Word!
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by homesteady(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

What exactly do you want to hear? That she did money ritual or she has a sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Motherhood is sweet, cant wait to be one legally.

Is there illegal motherhood?
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Olulinks(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry if this offends someone but it's my curiosity coupled with my worries.
We all know Linda ikeji blog is not doing too well anymore. In fact, she barely manages 10 to 20 comments on her posts this days. Which means low traffic
We also know that Linda Ikeji social is dead. Users can't even login to it anymore. Poor web development.

And the Linda ikeji TV only has 10,000 downloads on play store and 1600 on Apple store.

I know the name itself is a brand but why are her sponsors not noticing the backwardness of her sites and switch lane?

How anyone makes money is something I have decided not to ever ask anymore or bother about anymore, for some reasons. I'll advise you to do same.

Sometimes, the person making the money him or herself may not be able to really tell. I'm an example of this, that's when I stopped wondering. God has been wonderful. He's still wonderful.

If you visit Bellanaija page, there are so many stories or posts with no single comment. Can you say she doesn't still make money? All those adverts that liter the blog page ain't there to watch movies o, they're bringing her (Bellanaija) the billy.

And, do you even know how much into real estate this lady called Linda is? You don't wanna know please.

The supposed baby daddy, that's the popsi of the Linda new baby. Do you know who he is? Have you read about him or done some underground check on him? Please, don't go there.

Please, it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by kinzation(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
your legal hubby is here... let's make babies
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by DemonUnderSiege: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
I want to fly Nigeria Air

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
homesteady:

What exactly do you want to hear? That she did money ritual or she has a sugar daddy?

I just want to know how so I can follow suit. I'm a blogger too and I can bet I work harder than she does.
I think people need to stop calling her a blogger cuz it's obviously impossible to make this kind of money from blogging.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by goaldynman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I just want to know how so I can follow suit. I'm a blogger too and I can bet I work harder than she does.
I think people need to stop calling her a blogger cuz it's obviously impossible to make this kind of money from blogging.

So you are a blogger and you have such stupendous bitterness against your fellow blogger, and you want to prosper?

If you want to succeed, first purge yourself of the bile in you and then focus on your business and God!!

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Archbishop88: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
If you haven't read nairalander's comments, any post and comment is incomplete.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
I pray make dem no take mouth kill this pikin wey she burn
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kingdollar28(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Ewu be ready for my own...

See as u poke nose for person life . If u had used the time in u used in analyzing Linda's income to chase money,bro u 4 don dy comot poverty from Ur family small small..

Onye ala!! Wait 4 my own ..

I'm booking for 2years reservation for my unborn kids in Mars !!

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by jeff1607(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Its all in your hands
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by OhiOfIhima: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
eyeview:
That Bentley will be a relic and outdsted laughing stock by the time he is old enough to drive. Why so frivolous

Bad belle is allow.. Baby j gat Bentley... Waiting me n u get naw.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by somegirl1: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There's such a thing as "illegal motherhood"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.