Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (54532 Views)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
How did people get to this point? Celebrating a bastard and claiming it's a blessing. A blessing they are desparately "tapping" into.

Who and were is the father of the bastard?

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by drnoel: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
So earlier today, the news broke that Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji acquired a Bentley Mulsanne worth 120 million to celebrate the birth of her son, Jayce popularly known as Baby J.

See some reactions below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/nigerians-reacts-as-linda-ikeji-acquire.html

And Una believe? Shey poverty is really Una problem
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by lindsay(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
gypsey:
How did people get this point? Celebrating a bastard and claiming it's a blessing. A blessing they are desparately "tapping" into.

Who and were is the father of the bastard?
[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/side-eye-2.gif?w=615&h=461[/img]
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by boyjo: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
eyeview:
That Bentley will be a relic and outdsted laughing stock by the time he is old enough to drive. Why so frivolous

Why una dey talk like this?
Ehn??

The baby does not need to get to 18 to use that car, he`s definitely gonna get a driver.
The driver will drive him anywhere he likes or that his parents like, haba!!
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
lindsay:

[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/side-eye-2.gif?w=615&h=461[/img]
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by lindsay(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
gypsey:
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/happy.gif?w=621&h=466[/img]
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
lindsay:

[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/happy.gif?w=621&h=466[/img]
would you like to have Anal sex? tongue
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
go maitama catch one young alhaji.
Lol
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Ritajovy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry if this offends someone but it's my curiosity coupled with my worries.
How on earth does Linda make money.
We all know Linda ikeji blog is not doing too well anymore. In fact, she barely manages 10 to 20 comments on her posts this days. Which means low traffic
We also know that Linda Ikeji social is dead. Users can't even login to it anymore. Poor web development.

And the Linda ikeji TV only has 10,000 downloads on play store and 1600 on Apple store.

So where is the money coming from?

I know the name itself is a brand but why are her sponsors not noticing the backwardness of her sites and switch lane?

Because a good name they say, is better than riches!!
She probably has other investments working for her.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Bimpe29: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
So nasty, highly misplaced
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Bimpe29: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
So nasty, highly misplaced.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by okunboy: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
You follow carry Belle...pple no rest
You wan bon the Belle...pple no rest
You bon the Belle ...pple still no rest!
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by charlesazeh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry if this offends someone but it's my curiosity coupled with my worries.
How on earth does Linda make money.
We all know Linda ikeji blog is not doing too well anymore. In fact, she barely manages 10 to 20 comments on her posts this days. Which means low traffic
We also know that Linda Ikeji social is dead. Users can't even login to it anymore. Poor web development.

And the Linda ikeji TV only has 10,000 downloads on play store and 1600 on Apple store.

So where is the money coming from?

I know the name itself is a brand but why are her sponsors not noticing the backwardness of her sites and switch lane?
. The baby daddy is a very wealthy oil magnet...
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
I love this woman , the more you talk against her, the more she shuts ur mouth.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

She got extremely wealthy supporters
Wealthy supporters indeed

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
goaldynman:

So you are a blogger and you have such stupendous bitterness against your fellow blogger, and you want to prosper?

If you want to succeed, first purge yourself of the bile in you and then focus on your business and God!!

Where is the bitterness?
I guess you can only read, you don't have the ability to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by divineappo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
homesteady:

Instead of you to hide your face in shame for speaking ignorantly, you still have the audacity to ask for more details when you could have spared yourself the embarrassment by Googling it...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/01/meet-new-beneficiaries-of-my-id-rather.html

So can you now Rent your garment, pour ashes on your head and ask God for forgiveness for speaking in such a silly manner?

U have won, take ur medal.
Oya clap for yourself
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by ezeagu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Nigerians are generally asslickers

No, they are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
divineappo:

U have won, take ur medal.
Oya clap for yourself

grin grin grin
Take your L gracefully and shut the door behind you.

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by olaremint(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerians are damn stupid, bill Gates and the richest people in the world don't do this,they establish foundation and help the poor, psheeww

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by 5diamond(m): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
So earlier today, the news broke that Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji acquired a Bentley Mulsanne worth 120 million to celebrate the birth of her son, Jayce popularly known as Baby J.

See some reactions below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/nigerians-reacts-as-linda-ikeji-acquire.html

ara lo fi daa
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Motherhood is sweet, cant wait to be one legally.

But you can have it illegally,if you want to.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
At least we know now its not blogging
It is what? grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
bigpicture001:
na wash! dat car was paid for by her billionaire Bf in her name..sh twisted the story to sound like sh bought it for a sleeping child....
Shut up she bought it herself idiot, who is his billionaire bf lets google him or just shut up.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jiang:

lets even assumed the blog is functioning at its peak, It's impossible to be splashing that amount of money she is being spending on cars, clothes etc. it just doesn't add up, no be the same Adsense & paid advert way she they get?! hmm
Shut up what do you know about Adsense. If it doesnt add up you go and add it.
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes there is e.g Linda Ikeji, like it or not, that boy is a bastard.
I will gladly be a bastard like Linda's son.
Idiot
Even a girl like you carry envy in your heart
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
McCoy662:
so what if baby j dies?
Go and kill him. Vagabond
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Myself2:

So why are you a hater
Irony
You are the bitter hater here
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Abi oo, even at that. She can't make more than 1000 dollars a month. So what's the flaunting sef. There are so many things she needs to come out and tell us.
Tell you as who? i thought you people listen to kemi the lunatic, wait for her she will tell you. grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by BlastAfonja: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Miles300:
all this ladies u see claiming hard work pays , there is a man behind all these expenses , y do we have more nollywood actress owing houses than there male counterparts ?
Linda Ikeji is not into Nollywood, she is the biggest blogger in Africa, dont let hate for her success kill you..
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by bigpicture001: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up she bought it herself idiot, who is his billionaire bf lets google him or just shut up.
......mumu...ur still way too behind for the latest.guess ur still begging ur dad for money to buy data..gudluck to u on that...

for those that are current,av already made my point cuz dey all know the billionaire bf.....get up dates..poor fool!
Re: Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking by ronishratis(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.