Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) (2998 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / Sales Trainees Required In Edo, Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun,Ondo, Osun, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by olayide01(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone that has mail for screening the three states?
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think due to the coming elections in Osun and Oyo state the screening exercise may be delayed for the candidates from these states.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by olayide01(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
ProfGday:
I think due to the coming elections in Osun and Oyo state the screening exercise may be delayed for the candidates from these states.
ok then, better
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Onimichael: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Any one from ogun then? ??
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Xbolmax: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
@op you wicked no be small why you no put the last O state in Southwest? Anyways, has anyone received mail from ondo state? cool
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Tizzyreal: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finally, I have decided to release the link to this app for just four days only, after that I will remove it
A lot of guys here have been disturbing me to share the download link of this app but I never wanted because trust naija people, they sabi how to pour sand for ones tea. Anyway inoder not to be selfish I am sharing the link here for only 4 days.
This app is a crpto miner app that generation $$$ for the user. You don't need to kno about crypto trading, the app does all for you. All you need is a computer with strong CPU or GPU. The app is 100% safe and will not harm your PC. This app has been feeding me and generating side income for me. You will be paid your earnings at the 10 the of each month via PayPal or payioneer. Here is the link to the app https:///RhR5it
For more info please WhatsApp 08064671964
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Fusky(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Am sure, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and oyo,Mails would drop today.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Fusky(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Onimichael:
Any one from ogun then? ??

Reply:Nothing yet, hopefully today.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Shadeishola777(f): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
larrydotcom:
has anyone who chose ogun as preffered centre received the frsc screening mail
yes my mail came in at 4:56 this evening
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Fusky(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Shadeishola777:
yes my mail came in at 4:56 this evening

reply:Since you've received yours, What is the venue pls?
and share some screen shot with us also.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by dave00733(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ogun as State of origin and preferred screening centre. Mail dropped 4:50pm.

Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by olayide01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
dave00733:
Ogun as State of origin and preferred screening centre. Mail dropped 4:50pm.
Congrats, no osun yet
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
olayide01:

Congrats, no osun yet
Nobody from Osun yet...Keeping fingers crossed
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Omolewa89: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please is it possible for us to print the summary data page again, and please what's the meaning of FSLC
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by okooloyun1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Omolewa89:
Please is it possible for us to print the summary data page again, and please what's the meaning of FSLC
FSLC is First School Leaving Certificate aka Primary School Certificate.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Muzikluva(m): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2018
My state of Origin is Osun but I chose Ogun as my preferred screening centre.. .I haven't seen any mail yet... Seriously trusting God for it!
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2018
has anyone from Oyo seen mail?pls signify if u have
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Supremor(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone from Oyo state received any mail to come for screening
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by larrykells: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Am from osun state but choose Oyo as my preferred state for screening.i never see any mail.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by WhiteLavender(f): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
mamarazi:
has anyone from Oyo seen mail?pls signify if u have
Supremor:
Has anyone from Oyo state received any mail to come for screening
i have but im not from oyo
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Supremor(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2018
WhiteLavender:

did you choose Oyo as state of residence?
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by WhiteLavender(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Supremor:
did you choose Oyo as state of residence?
yes
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2018
WhiteLavender:

congratulations...

is it that those that are from Oyo are not consider? cos all those that has gotten mail are not from Oyo but choose it has their place of screening......
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Supremor(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
mamarazi:

congratulations...

is it that those that are from Oyo are not consider? cos all those that has gotten mail are not from Oyo but choose it has their place of screening......

I don't think so, I'm from Ondo State but chose Oyo as state of residence and I'm yet to receive a mail
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Supremor:
I don't think so, I'm from Ondo State but chose Oyo as state of residence and I'm yet to receive a mail

ok.....let keep our fingers crossed then!!!
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by WhiteLavender(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
mamarazi:

congratulations...

i don't even know anybody else who applied.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2018
WhiteLavender:

i don't even know anybody else who applied.

I don't know too
d only other person I know is not from Oyo but choose Oyo has screening center and he don see mail

I no con understand again I swear...
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Muzikluva(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2018
I dnt really understand whats with Osun, Oyo and Ogun. I am so tensed right now...
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by herdeythoun(f): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Muzikluva:
I dnt really understand whats with Osun, Oyo and Ogun. I am so tensed right now...
I wonder why the delay too. Just hoping

1 Like

Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Omolewa89: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Please can someone assist in the process of reprinting the data summary page, lost mine and couldn't get it again.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Fusky(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Muzikluva:

Reply: Heard mails for Ogun,started dropping yesterday,hopefully the rest would today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Citibank Nigeria Recruiting Representatives (Bsc Not Required) / Hot Vacancies At Abc Transport Plc / Latest Jobs At Shell Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.