Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) (3007 Views)

For Bakeries In Need Of Pastry Chef / Baker (osun/oyo) / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / Sales Trainees Required In Edo, Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun,Ondo, Osun, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Hueyreckless0007: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Did anybody receive mail this morning??
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by rachysam: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
pls, has anyone from Ekiti received mail. is there anyone who received mail today
pls, reply. thanks
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by henroo2003: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls is there any one above 30years that received screening mail
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by prudentkolly(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
I received mail this morning from Osun but pls I don't know how to get my summary page as it was requested for. any help will be highly appreciated
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by rachysam: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
prudentkolly:
I received mail this morning from Osun
but pls I don't know how to get my summary page as it was requested for.
any help will be highly appreciated
ok, thanks

anyone from Ekiti that received mail today pls
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Shollyman0205: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
prudentkolly:
where is the center in osun
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by IJAOYEKAy123: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
I am from Osun also but I am yet to receive the mail, please who else again has received mail from Osun. I am confused over here, kindly help brother out here by signify. Thanks
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2018
prudentkolly:
What date,venue and time is Osun FRSC Screening coming up ?
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 4:24am On Sep 22, 2018
RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise
September 21, 2018AdministratorNews Update0 Comments
This medium is to inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

According to a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

In addition, all applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following: originals of their credentials (for sighting), 2 sets of photocopies of credentials, medical certificate of fitness, and 2 passport sized photographs.

Applicants are to also note, for the avoidance of doubt, that they are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.

Signed:
CC Bisi Kazeem fsi
Corps Commander
Corps Pubic Education Officer
Date: 21 Sep 2018.

You're can all smile now,cause everything has been leveled
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by Yksoul(m): 5:55am On Sep 22, 2018
please dates and venue in oyo
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
please dates and Venue of Oyo screening for we that didn't get mail..... Thanks
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by crowndehoney(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=mamarazi post=71417924]please dates and Venue of Oyo screening for we that didn't get mail..... Thanks https://frsc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/2018Screening.pdf @mamarazi, that s d link to d venue for all state
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
get your FRSC past questions n answers now for a small price....call 08033559733 or whatsapp 09062152327
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=crowndehoney post=71423152][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by prudentkolly(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
ProfGday:

What date,venue and time is Osun FRSC Screening coming up ?
September 24th - 29th. also check their website for new screening dates released
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
prudentkolly:
September 24th - 29th. also check their website for new screening dates released
Thanks a lot bro...pls can u copy and paste the address here ?
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by mamarazi(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hi,I just got my mail now.....
Anyone that can help me with medical fitness certificate will be appreciated
thanks
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
mamarazi:
Hi,I just got my mail now.....

Anyone that can help me with medical fitness certificate will be appreciated

thanks
Doctored mail or from FRSC cos I don't remember they are that workaholic?
The oluwole's medical fitness cert you're asking for may be your waterloo like aunty Kemi. But u may not be that lucky.
Re: Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) by ProfGday(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Osun applicants what's going on in Osogbo stadium? Drop d updates pls for those of us that are coming from far away places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment At Raeanna Nigeria Limited, November 2018 / Oxfam Recruiting! / Pls Info On Chevron Skill Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.