Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like (694 Views)

Seun, Will You Be My Val? / Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by ashala(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2007
I just got thinking ,what will Seun be like, his comments always sounds like one with a Papa Bear personality.So i had 2 look at his profile.Well he dosent look bad ,only a bit clownish.But that dosent matter.E easy 2 get this kin site?, Omo i go wan meet u in person ooooo!!!
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by bluenubian(f): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2007
think quiet, yet goofy maybe, boring at other times, nerdy !
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by Seun(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2007
Hehe. bluenubian is not too inaccurate. In adition to all that, I'm so shy that it affects my business. wink
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by whitelexi(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2007
Well, I recently discovered that when he's upset, he can also be BAD!!! grin
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by GNature(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2007
ashala,

you said Seun doesn't look bad and you want to meet him in person ooo, and you are a guy shocked

Na waa oo
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by ashala(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ GNature

Omo na wah 4 you ooooo!,so i no fit c my follo man again.Anyway,See a priest so he will pray 4 u so God would wipe ur durty mind. wink wink
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by GNature(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ashala

My brother, I was just kidding ooh grin I just wanted to get a reaction from you, lol
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by ikamefa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2007
hum make i talk? lipsrsealed
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by orp: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2007
Seun has one head,two eyes, two ears,one mouth,one nose,,two legs and two hands.
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by busygirl(f): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2007
Seun,the gracious and merciful owner of the land grin I noticed that seun does'nt believe in GOD
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by whiteroses(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2007
seun goes to bowen university aint that right boy?
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by whiteroses(f): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2007
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun, seun (i wrote your name like that cos i want you to notice this comment n respond) will you desighn me n family a website i'll pay you, i said you dey for bowen uni huh
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by Seun(m): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2007
I do not study at any university and never will at any time in the future. wink

1 Like

Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by whiteroses(f): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2007
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun answer this time i'm waiting i want to get some sleep quickly respond cos if feels icky repeating your name when we are not lovers pls i'm curious are you a bowen student i know you r online [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by whiteroses(f): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2007
@orp i don't think i am but i'll be ok though
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by ashala(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2007
Suen na pegan?
Re: Wonder The Kind Of Person Seun Will Be Like by ashala(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2007
@ GNature,

1 luv bro!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Is There Implications In Sex Before Marriage / Is It Possible To Come Across,honest Nigerians / I Need A Penpal: Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.