Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine (2111 Views)

Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / Toyota Develops World's Most Thermally Efficient 2.0-liter Petrol Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by adeomos(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
could anyone please enlighten more about the conversion of Benz Vito diesel engine to petrol engin
, as regard the following
1. the possibility
2.estimated total cost
3. pro's or con's with it

vehicle model year 2000
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
hahahaa. some people are nuts for real!!!
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by diportivo: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
adeomos:
could anyone please enlighten more about the conversion of Benz Vito diesel engine to petrol engin
1. the possibility
2.estimated total cost

vehicle model year 2000

it's possible

if ur pocket is veeeery deep grin
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by menstrualpad: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
it is very possible. but my hand no dey am

adeomos:
1. the possibility
2.estimated total cost

vehicle model year 2000
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by RZArecta2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yanga dey sleep cool

1 Like

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by erico2k2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
There I thought I was the only one taking RISK ahah
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by thebigkendo(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2018
adeomos:
1. the possibility
2.estimated total cost

vehicle model year 2000

What is wrong with your diesel engine?
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by thebigkendo(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2018
erico2k2:
There I thought I was the only one taking RISK ahah

Has the "eagle" landed? grin grin
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by erico2k2(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yesoooo grin grin grin
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by adeomos(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

What is wrong with your diesel engine?
once the engine cool down, let say a day or two of idleness it does hard starting, not until I sniff it with petrol

I have change the heater and rewire confirm it heating normal

one mechanic even told me the engine might be losing pressure
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
erico2k2:

Yesoooo grin grin grin
thebigkendo:

Thebigkendo, wetin consign you with this eagle ? You are surely not invited to the autobiography parry .....

1 Like

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by thebigkendo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The.bigkendo, wetin consign you with this eagle ? You are surely not invited to the autobiography parry .....

Something weh na me & my boiz go offload?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Something weh na me & my boiz go offload?? angry angry

Na me and Oga Erico2k2 onload .....
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by thebigkendo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
adeomos:

once the engine cool down, let say a day or two of idleness it does hard starting, not until I sniff it with petrol

It will be cheaper to get a competent diesel mechanic to solve your problem then to embank on the conversion white elephant project

1 Like

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by thebigkendo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Na me and Oga Erico2k2 onload .....

You onload, we offload.. No partiality
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

You onload, we offload.. No partiality

Indeed ...... But you are still not invited ......
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by menstrualpad: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Indeed ...... But you are still not invited ......

as a condition for leaving the place in one piece 2 umidigi 4g phones chacha should accompany you for me.
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by erico2k2(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ahahahaha
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
menstrualpad:

as a condition for leaving the place in one piece 2 umidigi 4g phones chacha should accompany you for me.

You wan use the 2 umidigi 4G phones do menstrualpad?
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by menstrualpad: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

funny... angry angry only nokia 3310 qualified as a vibrator
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Savage

2 Likes

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by bayooz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oh yes. It is possible. After adulterated diesel damaged my diesel engine in 2006 Passat, I was helped to replace the engine with petrol engine. And it worked well.
The principal things that i remembered were changed were the engine, the ECU aka brain box, the wire harness. The fuel tank was removed and washed. The guy Nnamdi came to ibadan from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by 9icetoo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
adeomos:

Your fuel line is leaking and allowing air in somewhere. Check all your connections. Retighten all. That's the only reason it happens after standing idle for a day or two. Its got nothing to do with your glow plugs or compression.
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by adeomos(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
9icetoo:

Your fuel line is leaking and allowing air in somewhere. Check all your connections. Retighten all. That's the only reason it happens after standing idle for a day or two. Its got nothing to do with your glow plugs or compression.

thanks am kind of reasoning with what you said sir, I had once cut the fuel hose and it right now reconnected using a small rubber connector, God all this mechanic will not kill me, asap I will get a new hose and change it all
Re: is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine by adeomos(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
bayooz:
Oh yes. It is possible. After adulterated diesel damaged my diesel engine in 2006 Passat, I was helped to replace the engine with petrol engine. And it worked well.
The principal things that i remembered were changed were the engine, the ECU aka brain box, the wire harness. The fuel tank was removed and washed. The guy Nnamdi came to ibadan from Lagos.
thanks, and if I may ask are you still using it up till now, I mean no issue with it all.
and even the risk of adulterated diesel are one of the many reason
am considering engine conversion

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Experience With Citroën C4 PICASSO (review) / Is Mazda 3 2008 Model Good For Uber? / Top 5 Reasons Your Car Is Vibrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.