Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos (32821 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Akpacha(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikennaf1:
I hate armed robbery, but whenever my armed robber neighbors come back from any operation, I rush in and take my share. Sometimes I even forcefully demand it. I really don't know what to do with myself anymore because I'm such a hypocrite.
This weighs me down because I really really hate the sight of guns and matchetes, but I just can't stop myself from sharing in the loot that those guns and matchetes gave forth.
sounding like jokes to u right?
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Richdad50:
To all BeerLovers

" I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of an exciting feeling whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the night. I hope to see the morning. I hope the sky is full of stars as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
What Beer does to a Man.
Who has Cursed Northern Nigeria
The shawshank redemption
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet they will share in VAT from this same beer

It's not even as bad as forcing farmers out of their lands for their personal cattle business.

And I ask, is beer trading not a personal business?

My brother

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikennaf1:
I hate armed robbery, but whenever my armed robber neighbors come back from any operation, I rush in and take my share. Sometimes I even forcefully demand it. I really don't know what to do with myself anymore because I'm such a hypocrite.
This weighs me down because I really really hate the sight of guns and matchetes, but I just can't stop myself from sharing in the loot that those guns and matchetes gave forth.
you are wise my friend

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by kenmaro: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Accepted!
But, since they frown at alcoholic consumption in their locality. All indigenes of any state that has adopted and accepted the sharia law who are working or affiliated by any way to the alcoholic beverage companies or industry should be terminated with immediate effect as they ought not to earn income on or from alcoholic sales/businesses. Whilst, the FG should also henceforth deduct alcoholic industry income revenues from the federal allocations to all sharia states. Such alcoholic revenues should only be shared among none sharia states who allow alcoholic trade freely in their states.. These sharia states should note that receiving income/revenue from alcoholic trades/businesses is "Haram" (unholy) too.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol, morality police.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by biomedics(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Most of them consume sachet spirit.
When states where there breweries remit their incomes to the government, Kano state take their own share of the proceeds.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
VAT is 5% of net profit after all allowable/non taxable deductions.
delugajackson:
Hypocrisy is when you think that beer is a sin but you share in the proceeds of "sin".

Just look at those innocent bottles lying helplessly on the ground and tell me if this isn't injustice. After sharing 3% VAT from these drinks, you now go beserk at the sight them? Talk about hypocrisy! These same hypocritical lots go about abusing Tramadol, Arabic gum, Codeine and all sorts of rubbish, they kidnap young girls for marriage and they think its not Haram, but drinking beer is Haram? These people are mad!!
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Onogiede(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Now I totally agreed that Northern are the most backward set of people in Nigeria,.. they have nothing but violence & problems..
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Yankee101: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hypocrites! The key accept Nigerian breweries monies. Return every VAT/WHT Revenue from beer
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Evil.people! Ndi oku isi n'ala! Ekenekwee m unu!
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hisbah members drink alcohol every day.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by baysol: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Hypocrisy is when you think that beer is a sin but you share in the proceeds of "sin".

Just look at those innocent bottles lying helplessly on the ground and tell me if this isn't injustice. After sharing 3% VAT from these drinks, you now go beserk at the sight them? Talk about hypocrisy! These same hypocritical lots go about abusing Tramadol, Arabic gum, Codeine and all sorts of rubbish, they kidnap young girls for marriage and they think its not Haram, but drinking beer is Haram? These people are mad!!
These Northerners think this rubbish they do will go on for ever bah. Are we in Saudi Arabia that they are copying. Nigeria is a secular nation.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by LZAA: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Roger3D:
I know this consignment belongs to one bloody drug dealer ibo man. Bloody crooks na by force to drink beer?
cc LZAA the drug man grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by themanderon: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Anything founded on lies and deceit will eventually fail. Nigeria as a nation is a lie that is being held together by the barrel of a gun, but its only a question of time before it implodes.
How can you have a force apart from the so called national police enforcing religious laws in a part of a supposed secular state?
For how long are we going to realize that the real lumbering problem we have in this country are the wicked and vile northern oligarchy in cohorts with the evil colonial master the British empire. They are the ones that have ensured that Nigeria is in a terrible state as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
If the masses in Kano have really taken this beer prohibition into their hearts, then why is there such a huge market that 12 million were seized in 7 years? Assuming another 12 million bottles were not detected, who drank the non-detected ones? Aliens from mars? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by OyinO: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2018
These Africans are bunch of babbling baboons and bumbling bees. Why not simply divide this country into 6 and let everybody enjoy their own lifestyles in their own various traditional and religious doctrines? Now you are destroying someone's means of livelihood while your Arabic Slave religion is founded on INCEST AND PEDOPHILIA. Ediotic hypocrites. chai!
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Because of bear they now have ONE VOICE when it comes to NIGERIA they rather remain poor and reached in ONE NIGERIA than advance as a separate nation

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by donqx: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:18am On Sep 21, 2018
delugajackson:

don't mind these fools

that's what I hate about these northern system undecided

Upside down thinking

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:21am On Sep 21, 2018
BabaO2:
No wonder tramadol usage is high in the northern part, they are too holier than thou. Today is Thursday, there will be influx of Saudi Arabia nationals in Dubai to drink beer and f..

those ones are another set of hypocrites
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2018
VolvoS60:
Since the hisbah claim to have the force of law backing their activities, it is up to states whose indigenes have been hurt by the hisbah's activities to fight back - using the law. Why is it that the states who tax Nigerian Breweries, Guinness etc. haven't taken sharia states to court compelling a refund on federally collected VAT revenues derived from brewers of alcoholic drinks?

I'll tell you why.

The sharia states and their backers (internal and external) are serious minded people. They are resolute in what they want they want to achieve and they have the staying power to see a battle to the end. Anyone remember Firdaus Asmau - the law school student who took on the establishment - and won?

That is what it means to be resolute. So while some people dissipate their energy with impotent online insults, the sharia movement is gaining strength and momentum, with quiet and not so quiet victories.

By the time prey sees the cheetah charging down, it is usually too late...

you are wise
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Awoo88:
This one na eye service. Probably to get some grant from Islamic country. Beer is sold in Kano and it is not limited to Sabin gari
you don't mean it shocked shocked

tell me more
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Bambambiglo: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2018
freecocoa:
But he is only saying the truth na, why are you so angry? cry

What concerns fingering with this issue now?

People are defending their points with fact and figures and all you can come up with is sex sex sex.

Ladies of nowadays are just totally corrupt...smh
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by justtoodark: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2018
nigeria is already practicing regionalism...i dont know what all this restructure people are talkin about....
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
delugajackson:

No injustice when a person deliberately chooses to break the law - stop defending the indefensible.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Blacknight28: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Its high time we address this hypocrisy, the same people will come to collect income tax from beer sellers. Heavenly father i don't want to be powerless again please.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by revolt(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Beer is a din but sniffing gum n codeine is ok. Lool
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by DreamersVille24(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2018
baysol:

These Northerners think this rubbish they do will go on for ever bah. Are we in Saudi Arabia that they are copying. Nigeria is a secular nation.

No it's not actually.

Check the Nigerian army insignia.

About 7 states practise sharia.

You've been deceived all along.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by Friend01(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2018
delugajackson:

They don't allow such in their community.
If you feel it's hypocrisy to share from the proceeds gotten via VAT of alcohol by these states then write a petition to that effect instead of whining here like a child whose candy was taken away.
Alcohol is not allowed in Kano take it or leave it.
Re: Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos by BAFITI: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2018
for ur information, Islam is not an hypocrisy religion if ur religion permits beer, then continue drinking and leave Islam out of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter / Sex Workers Rain Curses On Anambra Govt Over Demolished Shanties / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.