Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi (1561 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by kiiingemmy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2018

A Nigerian lady simply identified as @hayzaelicious on Twitter has taken to the platform to express gratitude to her boyfriend who granted her a sum of ₦5 million , after asking her to make a wish.

Sharing the screenshot of their chat, she wrote:
[blockquote]
“So of course the amount I asked for was a joke, then I made my real wish and got it but still got alert after. If this isn’t romance i dunno what is[/blockquote]

ENTERTAINMENTNigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish By Shola O. | 20th September 2018

A Nigerian lady simply identified as @hayzaelicious on Twitter has taken to the platform to express gratitude to her boyfriend who granted her a sum of ₦5 million , after asking her to make a wish.

Sharing the screenshot of their chat, she wrote:

“So of course the amount I asked for was a joke, then I made my real wish and got it but still got alert after. If this isn’t romance i dunno what is

The post has however stirred loads of comments as expected, with some ladies praying to God to give them such kind of boyfriend.

source: https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/133-nigerian-lady-gets-5-million-from-her-boyfriend-after-he-asked-her-to-make-a-wish#

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerian men are caring ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by ozy4christ(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
where is he oooooooo? my assurance
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by thesicilian: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Imaginary boyfriend, imaginary money, all for Twitter fame.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Millenniumlady(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just the way I like them full of generosity kiss......Sis pass him to me once you're done kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rubbish!

You carry two phones. Come begin dey follow yourself chat.

Na so kolo dey start.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Mrtitanic(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
That girl is a big thief period

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Mrnakeina(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
You just invited competition girl.

Meanwhile where's the VAR guy?
Which politician's son is that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by onfo: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by malificent(f): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Screenshot of the alert or gerrawt!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Bukolar1(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Shey the girl knows he can afford that kind of money before asking right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
thesicilian:
Imaginary boyfriend, imaginary money, all for Twitter fame.
..........You've said it all bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Gallantchrist(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Did I see her say "you didn't have to"??

We don hear Return it nah

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Pays Tributes To Goldie After 6years. (photos) / Wizkid Was Shot Today / Actress Who Claims To Have The 'biggest 'natural' Celebrity BUM And HIP Slays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.