Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (64187 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Chelsea82: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
"Oga you mad"

Actress princes shyngle has blasted her boyfriend for calling him to come and cook for him and his friends, and she refused which has made her boyfriend to stop picking her calls.

Few weeks after her boyfriend bought for her expensive Brabus Car.

The actress in her video post said, "some men are goats, idiots and donkeys. So you came into my life you said you wanted to date me, I decided to give you a chance, you decided to buy me a gift, expensive gift which i really appreciate, when people give you gift you collect."

That now Oga thinks he has right and be giving me command, says i should come to his house and be cooking for him continental dish, Gambian food and Nigerian food. That I should be cooking for him and his friends that i need to impress him, saying oga you are mad, are you idiot do i look like your mother i will be feeding you and your friends.

That because I refuse to come and cook for you, you refuse to pick up my call and not replying my text messages, that it is his dam business she is not coming to impress any man Bleep off".

She advises ladies saying :

"Some of you ladies should make sure a man puts a ring on it before he starts enjoying wifey privileges stop cooking 24/7, cleaning, washing like a maid in your boyfriends houses just to impress him and show him that you are a wifey material".

Watch full video
source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/actress-princes-shyngle-blast-her.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Chelsea82: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
See how people blasted her, Watch Complete Video HERE

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Made4naijalove: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by peteruuu(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Ode ni girl yii.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Tamarapetty(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Just say you can't cook.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who birthed this idiot
Smh

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by oluwatosink: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
After you have collect his benz.. You cannot now cook.
Thief

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry angry angry this is the reason why I hate black African women especially Nigerian women angry always looking for men to feed them without any of them pleasing their man shocked aturu

I need a website connected to a pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by atilla(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Princess shingle wants to trend by force because u and oga are having issue you blast him on social media. okay o. When he collect car dont day u want to kill yasef again o

39 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by otiwisdom: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
D
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by ictjobber: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Talk don finish

RIP NEWS..

See my signature
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
I would have insulted this hoe but no it's the stupid boyfriend maga that deserves the insults! I just don't know why most Nigerian guys like to mumu themselves on top women matter! Mumu boyfriend see big nyansh he go buy her G-wagon now see her opening her mouth saying she can cook for him. I can bet if his fellow guy ask him for money now, he would say he is "broke" angry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DoTheNeedful: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
You can have sex with him before he puts the ring on it but you can't cook for him before that.

Ewu! Lazy girl forming relationship adviser undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by aguiyi2: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
OP, your written English is like today's level of governance in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Blinkers: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
cool

I don't blame this brainless, shingle-infested bimbo.

Who I blame is the foolish guy and his ilk who keep spending on career ho's, neglecting decent homely girls out there.

Same fool might not even be spending on his mother. Goodluck to him seeing how he wasted his money!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Maxcollins042(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mtcheeew. Another frustrated soul on the loose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Justbeingreal(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided

Just imagine the nonsense... You wanna drive expensive toy on his expense but can't cook 4him..

Guys this is a classic case of money can't buy loyalty for y'all to learn from....

I wonder what goes on in some females head I swear..

Just watching some females like.... Cuz I confuse for their matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by tfelicityk(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who epp?
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh Lord
I will never understand ladies that say "wifely privileges". What da fck is that?

Why don't we ever hear of husbandly privileges?

He buys you car, you collect.
Sends money to your account, you collect.
Gives you money for shopping, you collect.

You will still go to his house and hang leg for burglary proof to collect the D.

Then he tells you to cook and you remember wifely duties. Something must be wrong with your head.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Her looks and her English doesn't match. I think she needs a belgium brain.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by friendl: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who does she think she is ?l don't blame the lady ,l blame the guy � %,even GOD will not bless witch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why do guys believe that every female can cook though ?? undecided

It's better she did not make an attempt, than a disaster!

Imagine say she gree cook, then her secret for leak say she no actually sabi cook...that one go bad pass!
She no let the guy see her finish ! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oga..... Go collect ur car back jejeli

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
I used to think she has just flat tummy but now I know that she has flat brain too and missing ribs.

Tripple tragedy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who be this one again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by YeebozNemesis: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nairaland keeps promoting dregs of the society.

Tonto Decay has uselessed herself, Nairaland has now decided to popularise this ugly misfit

7 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by tomju(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
I cant even buy this ugly girl a motorcycle! Simple makeup she cant even do. What is beauty? Beauty is not just the physical appearance! Its from within. Your attitude, character, what ideals and principles you stand for. So when someone says she's beautiful its total and encompassing. You can collect Brabus but wouldn't cook for him and his friends! What then will he brag about to his friends? That you have tiny waist like broomstick or got hips? Silly girl. Uncle go and collect your car, she doesn't deserve that treatment.' Let her continue to do her UBER or Taxify. Silly yeye actress.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by hisgrace090: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oversabi people are very difficult to death with.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by dreamwords: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Now that your waist is tiny what do you want us to now do?
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
That puśsy aint worth a Brabus. Not saying its not good puśsy but Brabus.... haba. I wonder what the nigga will buy if he fúcks Ariana Grande undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.