Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts (41708 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by BruncleZuma: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Chubhie: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Stay away from stress, eat right, exercise and sleep right to stay forever young.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by willoski(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:
your sister Linda don do the needful.

wetin you still dey wait
Please what is the needful if i may ask

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Gossiplover: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2018
fine pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by czarr(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Fine woman....good genes cool

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Y'all should do and marry. In ini's voice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
All she does is a facial peel, runs [probably once in a while] and restricts calories.
Looking younger than your age is not rocket science. In a country where people depend on their body's natural functions hoping to look youthful you'll stand out if you put the slightest of effort.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:
is Linda married? I'd.iotttt
genny has got a daughter almost her age (just kidding) buh she's got a daughter. before fame.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nightmareo07: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Shortyy:
Omaaalicha!!!! kiss
Just like u kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by sinola(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Actress, Genevieve Nnaji looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Actress Ini Edo who was in awe of her beauty said she's ageing backwards.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-beauty-new-photo-ini-edo-reacts.html

Don't be deceived,jenny...Please go and marry asap
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by MartinsD12(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
My people am new here seems like am lost someone gotta help the bro, aunty genny is getting older make she go marry abeg grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by sinola(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:

wetin you still dey wait
She has one already na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by mimee9(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2018
vampire -always young
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by asawanathegreat(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
She is very pretty and ever looking young.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by JacksonOyibo: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Cindy08: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Secsy babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by giles14(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Shortyy post=71387984][/quote]sis its mummy or do you want to deny me now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by giles14(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Shortyy post=71387984][/quote]. sis its mummy or do you want to deny me now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by deepsuk(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2018
beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by asagbaesiri: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2018
kennygee:
She should tell us her beauty secrets and skin care tips jor.
SHE IS A VAMPIRE!!! THAT'S HER.BEAUTY SECRET!! I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Naughtytboy: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2018
The secret is maxturbation if u know u know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by drchuks1234(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:

wetin you still dey wait
Oga keep calm she have a full grown daughter at home, make research first before saying anything

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by izombie(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2018
MartinsD12:
My people am new here seems like am lost someone gotta help the bro, aunty genny is getting older make she go marry abeg grin
typical nigerian mentality. Always thinks that married is for everybody and solution to everything. The ones that got married are divorcing day after day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by MartinsD12(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2018
That people are divorcing doesn't mean people can't get married again@izombie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by hokafor(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:

What I wrote is above your age level. Go back to the Miracle and Nina story you are used to.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Black women supporting each other, beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Mryacks: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chubhie:
Stay away from stress, eat right, exercise and sleep right to stay forever young.

True talk...I am in that situation were I don’t even know if I am ageing sef..all I do is eat well, exercise and avoid stress as much as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by mechanics(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
And she has not married yet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Actress, Genevieve Nnaji looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Actress Ini Edo who was in awe of her beauty said she's ageing backwards.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-beauty-new-photo-ini-edo-reacts.html

No stress,no ageing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by D1zion: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:
She try.

Try to me, is that she is not trying to be like all those Yoruba Actresses that bleach their skin at the Federal Level.

Cant help imagining how the brezz will taste like in my tongue. Atiku Abubabar, you are a bastard for depriving young people from tasting this woman at all.

If only you can become broke,maybe she will look at us.
grin grin grin grin grin She Don get everything now & no need rich guy. Just go try your luck. She fit free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by InMyOpinion(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji is one the most beautiful African women I ever seen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.