Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School (53690 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by amazon14: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

And we are all, at the end of the day africans....

You are very intelligent man.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by femi4: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Thank God they are not wearing the same cloths to announce that they are twins. I just don’t like twins wearing the same outfit. My opinion. Don’t @me
Its glamorous and classy, you are missing
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by DonGtoG1(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Mikel should do a DNA test I know why I'm asking this, I have evidence
Are you in any way related to Kemi Olunloyo?

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

Whatever has disturb your sleep is resolved in Jesus name.
cheesy
SEGLIZ:

Whatever has disturb your sleep is resolved in Jesus name.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Viicfuntop(f): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2018
femi4:
Its glamorous and classy, you are missing

I don’t find it classy.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Galaticos444:
Having an igbo DNA is d best asset life cud give u.igbo amaka

If you love Nigeria, say no to tribalism!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Afonja007: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Awol1:
Lucky Children!

Hope you know those kids are British, Russians and Nigerians.

More vastly you can say they are Europeans, Asians and Africans.

Now talk about luck
so which country is asia there

so which country makes them asia?
/

/
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2018
bigtt76:
How are they Asian? Russia is not in Asia or are they? undecided

Russia is in Asia and Europe bro. Two continents.. lol its mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Collins10(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Galaticos444: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Ezechinwa:

If you love Nigeria, say no to tribalism!!!
and u think Nigeria loves d igbos?
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Abuloma80(f): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:

You are not asking but suggesting/advicing. wink
okerekeikpo:

You are not asking but suggesting/advicing.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by shine12: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

you are wrong. just like saying the Yoruba speaking Benin. Republic, Igbo speaking Cameroonian or Hausa speaking Niger are Nigerians, it's a no. even their brakeaway splinters still claim Europe.

That was my thought exactly.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2018
EuroAsia grin

Arondizuogu:

Russia is in Asia and Europe bro. Two continents.. lol its mind boggling.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by candygist: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

Russia is partly in Europe and partly in Asia.

Infact, Russia is a very diverse and multi ethnic country. And it includes many ethnicites that are 'Asian' like...Tartars, Mongols, even Koreans!

(When the Soviet Union existed,it was even more diverse!....Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Kirgizs,etc...and many of those former nationalities live in Russia too).

Even many of those European Russians have a bit of Asian in their ancestry.....just read about the Mongol invasions centuries ago.

That Russia seems European is thanks to Peter the Great in the 18th century modernising the country.

But in the end Russia is in Europe and not Asia. Check the world map to confirm .
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Eke40seven(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Collins10:
Russia is not in Asia anything. Both physically on earth, and on the map.

USSR has nothing to do with Asia. They are just close.

You need to go and look at your map again.
How do you make this definite assertion with no research at all...
Geographically, 75 percent of Russian Landmass lies in Asia while 25 percent lies in Europe. That 25% is still very significant though as Russia as a whole is almost twice as big as USA geographically, and US is like the third largest country in the world by land mass.

However, in terms of race or ethnicity, around 22 percent of Russians are Asians or of Asian-Ethnic russian mixed..
Russia has about 180 ethnic groups... Although, 77% are ethnic Russians (eastern slavic people who one can consider Caucasoid). They have also Mongoloid looking people (I know one personally), or mixed mongoloid.. koreans, Tatars, etc.. they also have Uzbeks, Kazahks, etc.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Eke40seven(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2018
candygist:

But in the end Russia is in Europe and not Asia. Check the world map to confirm .
70-77% of Russia's Landmass lies in Asia actually, but around 77% of the people are ethnic Russians, the rest are mostly Mongoloids (ethnic Koreans, Tatars) and central Asians (Kazakhs, Uzbeks).... That's why Russians are called Euroasians. Surprised? Yeah! They are unique... That's why in most cases except for sports events, etc they don't align with Europe politically, rather they rival the EU countries or just stay on their own.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by pembisco(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2018
amazon14:

You are very intelligent man.
Very intelligent. See how he shut them down with facts and simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Heffalump(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

Russia is partly in Europe and partly in Asia.

Infact, Russia is a very diverse and multi ethnic country. And it includes many ethnicites that are 'Asian' like...Tartars, Mongols, even Koreans!

(When the Soviet Union existed,it was even more diverse!....Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Kirgizs,etc...and many of those former nationalities live in Russia too).

Even many of those European Russians have a bit of Asian in their ancestry.....just read about the Mongol invasions centuries ago.

That Russia seems European is thanks to Peter the Great in the 18th century modernising the country.

Oga all this English literature does not remove the fact that Russia is a European country.

That we have Europeans in SA does it make South Africa a European country? NO!
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Heffalump:

Oga all this English literature does not remove the fact that Russia is a European country.

That we have Europeans in SA does it make South Africa a European country? NO!

Why is it this hard for you to understand the difference between your skewed analogy and his? Russia is sitting on two continents. Citizens can claim either of both. How else can anyone make you understand this please?
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by temmypotter(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2018
So many ignorant folks on NL.

I guess one of the most difficult things is to unlearn what you have learned even if it's the wrong thing

Russia is both an European and Asian country

Geographically and culturally. some research won't kill

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by whitebeard(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
kennygee:

Cause Mikel is playing for a Chinese club or because you don't know your geography?
a large part of Russia is in Asia and another part is in Europe.. dats how big Russia is..Russia sits on two continents... check the map anytime
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by ike007(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

grin

Abeg I no fit reverse 300 years of history.! grin
more than 300 years o...since the 17th century
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
bigtt76:

I bet you never heard of a terminology called "Euroasia". That is a country that's both European and Asian. And only Russia qualifies.

I bet you never knew Russia is so large that it's both in Asia and Europe. Hope you also know it shares boundary with America in Alaska.

Now go hide your dumb face in the mud.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
kennygee:

Cause Mikel is playing for a Chinese club or because you don't know your geography?

bigtt76:

I bet you never heard of a terminology called "Euroasia". That is a country that's both European and Asian. And only Russia qualifies.

I bet you never knew Russia is so large that it's both in Asia and Europe. Hope you also know it shares boundary with America in Alaska.

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2018
VictorRomanov:

From where and how?

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by 2nattie(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2018
But Mikel gene strong no be small. Those girls could easily pass for girls with black parents
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
kennygee:

Because he doesn't know his Geography.
Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Afonja007:
so which country is asia there

so which country makes them asia?
/

/

bigtt76:

Re: Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School by legibow: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Na WA, money meet money..... When luck go show my side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warns Messi Against Leaving Barcelona / Alex Iwobi Hangouts With His Uncle Okocha, Nigerians React / Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.