Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Campus Life By Ejeh O John - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life By Ejeh O John (544 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / 16 Notes On How To End A Life By Akachi Chukwuemeka. UNN Suicidal Student / Campus Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Life By Ejeh O John by EJEHOJOHN(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2018
CAMPUS LIFE episode 3 & 4

Episode 3
I made up my mind to meet her in the public. When I was going to where she was standing, gisting with her friends, I was counting my legs like someone that is going to steal corn from his neighbors farm yard.
“Hi, good afternoon”. I greeted her in a low voice.
“Afternoon”. She replied.
Jesus! This girl’s beauty no be for here, kai. “How was the exam?” I asked her.
“Very good” She replied.
“I’m Okoh, and you”. I asked her same question she avoided earlier on.
“I’m Rebecca but you can call me Becky”. She said.
“Wow, what a sweet name!” I teased her but she ignored my teasing.
No doubt, Becky is beautiful. She doesn’t look like daughter of this earth. She looks like goddess of rivers.
Becky looks like goddess of rivers in beauty, untouched by guys, tall, slim, fair, with big waist. Her plaited hair, neat, still looks sweet and well kept. She has no tribal marks on her cheeks.
When she puts that her still young smile, reminding all the BSU students that this is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen in the campus.
No wonder, when I was standing with her I noticed the way all the students were staring at us, like someone that stole Benue State Governor Wheelbarrow and was caught.
I was even feeling ashamed of myself because of the way they were staring at Becky and I.
“If una like make una eat me up with that una bad look, eh no concerns me”. I whispered to myself in pidgin.
“You are beautiful “. I teased her again.
“Thank you”. She replied.
“Please, I have to go now”. She was about to leave before I held her hand.
Kai, her hand soft ehh, just like today’s bread. ” Please, when can we see again?” I asked her.
“Let me go, I don’t like the way that guy is staring at me”. She spoke in a low voice. I was confused.
I have to let her hand go but wait, who the hell is that guy that is staring at her?
Episode 4
“Becky, who is that guy that is staring at you over there?” I asked her when she turned to take her leave.
She turned back and faced me properly, she looked straight into my eyes and said; “never mind”.
I became worried. “is that guy your boyfriend?”. I whisper to myself.
“I…”
“Becky!!!” The guy interrupted me before I could concluded my statement.
I was surprised, because the way he sounded wasn’t friendly. I don’t know what else to do than to let her go.
He grabbed Becky’s hand and they made their way out through the first gate. As they were living the CBT hall premises, I was staring at them simultaneously.
As for the guy, he was dark in complexion, tall, huge, with big muscles like a wrestler. He was putting on a blue Jean trouser and white T-shirt.
If this guy is her boyfriend truly, then I have to go and learn kungu fu.
When I was on my way to the first gate, I saw all the BSU students that were both inside and outside the campus looking at one direction.
I don’t really know what they were all looking at but I think a thief was caught at the gate.
I was walking slowly to avoid stepping at another person’s shoes. When I got outside the gate, I saw everything they were staring at .
It was not other thing, nor other person, but Becky. Her beauty ehh, hmm, I can’t even describe how beautiful she is sha.
I was trying to avoid having eyes contact with her before our eyes met. We were staring at each other, with a sweet smile on my face.
We were still staring at ourselves when the guy grabbed her hands and they both climbed a bike, then the guy stared at me with in an unfriendly manner. Like the way you will look at governor Ortom the very day he introduced Wheelbarrow as an employment opportunity to Benue youths.
God please help me.
Like seriously, I really need to go and learn Kungu Fu.
I really don’t know what the guy was thinking…..
To be continued.
Thank you for reading.
Please drop your comments below to encourage the writer.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of Jezebel / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / Life Is Like A Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.