Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! (1735 Views)

Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by UniqueBaze(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Adorable! Serving ‘Corper’ Dresses Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot.

A baby girl who is celebrating her 1st birthday, is looking adorable in photos which emerged on social media as she dresses in NYSC uniform for her photo-shoot.
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Mrs Ogundipe, has taken to her Instagram page @ewatommie123, to celebrate her daughter’s one-year-old birthday in a very unique way.
In the adorable photos which emerged online, the proud mother dressed her child identified as Zahra, in a replica of the NYSC uniform to celebrate her day.

The little Zahra was all smiles in her NYSC kit, as she looks good in her cute uniform.

To celebrate the toddler’s birthday, the mother shared photos from the shoot and wrote:

“Screaming, yelling, and hollering happy birthday to my little doll. I love you so much. You have brought me so much joy over the years. You have taught me so much about life, about myself, and about being patient.

“You have taught me how to love myself . You deserve the best, and I promise to do everything in my power to give you just that.

“Happy birthday my one and only. Happy birthday my first fruit. Happy birthday princess ZAHRA.

“Happy birthday my CEO. Long Life and Prosperity. I Love u AYINKE MII.”

See more photos @ [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

See more photos below;

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2018
visit us for trainings @ www.aerng.com
UniqueBaze:

A baby girl who is celebrating her 1st birthday, is looking adorable in photos which emerged on social media as she dresses in NYSC uniform for her photo-shoot.
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Mrs Ogundipe, has taken to her Instagram page @ewatommie123, to celebrate her daughter’s one-year-old birthday in a very unique way.
In the adorable photos which emerged online, the proud mother dressed her child identified as Zahra, in a replica of the NYSC uniform to celebrate her day.

The little Zahra was all smiles in her NYSC kit, as she looks good in her cute uniform.

To celebrate the toddler’s birthday, the mother shared photos from the shoot and wrote:

“Screaming, yelling, and hollering happy birthday to my little doll. I love you so much. You have brought me so much joy over the years. You have taught me so much about life, about myself, and about being patient.

“You have taught me how to love myself . You deserve the best, and I promise to do everything in my power to give you just that.

“Happy birthday my one and only. Happy birthday my first fruit. Happy birthday princess ZAHRA.

See more photos below;
Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by Dvd4: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
UniqueBaze:

See more photos below;
Is this not abuse?
Just asking
Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by zadok60: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
cute damsel
Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by tosyne88(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Beautiful baby
Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by OneCorner: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ugly baby
If u no want thunder fire... no quote me

1 Like

Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by mrjaydee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Awwwwwnn... my ovaries grin
Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by kushercain: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly baby
If u no want thunder fire... no quote me

I quote you the more cheesy
Make we see your own pikin

Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by wittyt98(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2018
is she a single mom? i really wont mind dumping my girlfriend for her o

Re: See The Most Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot Of The Year | Baby In Corper Uniform! by tstx(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
To born don dey hungry me.

Do you own a business, see my signature

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Dean, Faculty Of Social Sciences, Akwa Ibom State University / Ielts Whatsapp Study Group / Schools That Have Announced Resumption Dates - MORE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.