Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (64519 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yeye tory.
All these jobless peeps that go digging old stories to knock heads together.

Everyone wanna sell tory because in Linda and Baby JJ! grin

Hmmmmmmm! Hell hath no fury like a MAN or WOMAN scorned by Linda’s money and BABY!!! cheesy

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by coluka: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
That's how you know your enemies even when they masquerade as friends, they are never happy for your successes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
flyca:
Linda told you “lies” in the past. You swallowed them because she is your friend. Now you don't roll again and you wanna spill the lies and use it to turns us against her? No, you can not. Keep “the lies” to yourself. She is still “our friend” grin
"OUR" Are u high on something? u nd who be Linda friend. E be like say crazy dey ur head

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by MollyBank: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
goaldynman:
Before I proceed to read to read the post, I want to state that Nigerians are filled with unimaginable bitterness! Linda Ikeji just delivered a baby for Christ's sake, you guys should cut her some slack and allow her to rest a bit! Haba!

Why is that it is now that she delivered that every unknown fellas are creeping out from their holes to talk trash with the sole aim of tapping from her popularity?!!

You sure you are alright? So it's alright for her to blog about people, their pregnancies and their children but not alright to talk about her? Why not tell her to stop disturbing the internet and go and nurture her new born. She puts everything out there, so should expect opinions, both good and bad.

Lizard and infested firewood come to mind!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by WetinConsignMe: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
This ugly woman obviously has nothing to say or she'd have said it already, as bitter and obviously jealous as she sounds

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by bumperlogo: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
High levels of Jealousy....You carried unforgiveness for years and you are coming now to vituperate your negatives....Linda is richer and well known. I dont care if shes a single mum or married ...thats her cup of tea....Just like that old fool Kemi Olunloyo you are suffering from extreme bad belle and envy

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Sarkzy405: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
To give tiwa belle dey hungry me
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by AndLeo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
2018 - The year of Oloshos.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Newboss(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
But she didn't state the lie that Linda is feeding us with na angry

Is she mentally okay at all? angry

She ended up not saying anything at allangry

Is it the car that she's lying about or what exactly? angry

If you want a child, get yourself a mature person of the opposite sex, have sex without condom, make sure there's full release of semen, then hope pregnancy results. angry

So what is the lie there that she got the child she wanted? angry

Maybe the lie is somewhere in her head, but she definitely didn't state the lie. angry

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by coluka: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
Am so happy to be first to comment here. May God bless me. Like my comment and you will make it in life like I will make it too
Are you sure you're the first to comment here? Check again o, just to be sure grin
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by kenex4ever(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Linda would snitch on her relatives to make money

That's durty.
wetin Linda do u this computer village boy

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by coluka: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sarkzy405:
To give tiwa belle dey hungry me

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
goaldynman:
Before I proceed to read the post, I want to state that Nigerians are filled with unimaginable bitterness! Linda Ikeji just delivered a baby for Christ's sake, you guys should cut her some slack and allow her to rest a bit! Haba!

Why is that it is now that she delivered that every unknown fellas are creeping out from their holes to talk trash with the sole aim of tapping from her popularity?!!

Like she does to others....shift abeg... This is a lady that wrote about a popular Nigerian Musician spilling tales about the uncertainty surrounding the paternity of one of his children without thinking about what will happen to the young child.

Shift abeg and come down from your moral high horse.

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by alfredilly: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Stella Dimoko, that ring a bell and I think that was the original name before modification to dimokokorkus. Those were the days of hint magazine.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by softboi24(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Seasonal film for Lindagrin

Na Linda and Wizkid get Nl for this week
E no go easy fr her oo
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by innocential3032(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
pls op , i knw the nl for this week is for wizkid n linda buh pls try update us on osun election cum tomorow

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
softboi24:
E no go easy fr her oo
I feel sorry for her, everybody just seize the opportunity wey kemi create to dey attack her
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by ped007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
This month is hereby dedicated to wizkid and his baby mamas, linda, kemi and sophia mumudu.

this made me smile...
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Xisnin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
softboi24:
E no go easy fr her oo
Have you heard of the Kardashians?
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by NoToPile: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let Linda sef stop posting stuff about the baby naaw.

Nawa
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by slowie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
flyca:
Linda [b]told you “lies” in the [/b]past. You swallowed them because she is your friend. Now you don't roll again and you wanna spill the lies and use it to turns us against her? No, you can not. Keep “the lies” to yourself. She is still “our friend” grin

Hanty, go and read the the bolded part again in the story and give yourself one dirty slap.

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by FisifunKododada: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Some1 say Linda is beautiful, please where is the beau? not to talk of ty? Beech has the

face of a horse and the physique of a worm.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda Return Pikin to the Owner
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Yankee101: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
goaldynman:
Before I proceed to read the post, I want to state that Nigerians are filled with unimaginable bitterness! Linda Ikeji just delivered a baby for Christ's sake, you guys should cut her some slack and allow her to rest a bit! Haba!

The Stella too just had a baby and Linda was insulting her with baby mama slurs. And she's now that which she spat upon. So you want her to keep quiet or point out the hypocrisy immediately?

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by bettercreature(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
LoJ:
It's like the baby of this Linda is giving many people nightmares.
Linda destroyed lot of home and union on her way up so she is paying for it now.No peace for the wicked
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Alphageometrix: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tessyama1:
Top Nigerian blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus just took to her Instagram page saying she'd soon reveal the 'lies' fellow blogger and former 'bestie' Linda Ikeji has been telling Nigerians recently.

According to Stella who is based in Germany with her husband and kids, the 'lies' Linda told on her years back is still a fresh wound. 

The friendship between both ladies went sour years ago.

According to Stella in this post, years ago, Linda called her a 'baby mama who doesn't know her baby daddies', and now she can't watch her feed Nigerians with lies about her baby daddy.

Well, Stella says she'd soon do a story about it. read her post below...

"It is only in Nigeria that a person is tagged Jealous if they try to do what’s right. What gives us the right as Bloggers to write about others but think we can’t be written about? The damage we have done with our platforms and we think we are untouchable? OMG It is my duty as a trained Journalist to follow any breaking story I want. Don’t freaking come here preaching maturity to me. The only reason i am keeping quiet is becos the lies told on me years back is still a fresh wound and I don’t wanna allow myself to be swallowed up in revenge and at the same time I cannot find the right words to write the breaking story without using a knife. Same knife she used on me years back when she said I am a baby mama who doesn’t know who my baby daddies are.....What da frigging Frack!!!how can I sit down and watch you all swallow the lies she’s been feeding you all ? Cos it’s not my bizness and everytime I try to talk they say I’m jealous cos she got money. Hey you,money doesn’t define who I am or who I relate with any longer. I have grown up to realize money catches fire but a true personality doesn’t. Hello!
I am not perfect and have my own skeletons which I try not to hide. If I wake up tomorrow and do a story about a blogger who is rich and beautiful but full of Shitty lies,i am only doing my job just like we bloggers do. I am finally closing the door today on the lies she told on me cos the drama she is currently going through kinda teaches me forgiveness. Who you Bleep ain’t my bizness so i will let this pass. Moral of story? Karma is a bitch and it will visit everyone. Note that i don’t give a Rats ass about anyone’s opinion on this post! Did I mention any names? No but watch you all come on here and act like you know I am talking about. One love!���
"

We will make another post on why Linda and Stella have been sworn enemies for a long time.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/ghen-ghen-blogger-stella-dimokokorkus-comes-for-linda-ikeji-says-shes-lying-to-nigerians.html

Ahaa! The hunter is the now the hunted. Stella we are waiting biko.

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
/
Linda can defeat Kemi. But Stella? It will be an interesting fight. She always gets insider information and hits hard.
I feel sorry for Linda's dad. He knows the right thing but cannot advise her daughter.
The Ikeji family got what they want--unmarried Linda. If Linda gets married, their main source of livelihood will be shared with another family who didn't know their struggles. And that is the main threat. They are very happy with the status quo.

/

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Realhommie(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
goaldynman:

They are only serving her what she's been ditching out to others.. The Linda sef no dey care about people feelings and situations/conditions when she dey poke nose and run her mouth up and down say na yeye blogging.. Make she enjoy.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by LotusFan: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
LoJ:
It's like the baby of this Linda is giving many people nightmares.

Yup!!!

They just can’t bear to see her have it all, since she is not barren they are highlighting the fact that she’s not married. This is pure jealousy... when you’re successful people will always want to highlight your weaknesses...

difficulties in life make you know your real friends but your real enemies show themselves when you are successful...Body go dey pepper them (hope you understand what that means)

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Chubhie: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
LotusFan:

Yup!!!

They just can’t bear to see her have it all, since she is not barren they are highlighting the fact that she’s not married. This is pure jealousy... when you’re successful people will always want to highlight your weaknesses...

difficulties in life make you know your real friends but your real enemies show themselves when you are successful...Body go dey pepper them (hope you understand what that means)
Perhaps, Linda is getting her fair share of what goes around comes around? A taste of her own medicine? Linda is a very strong woman and can handle her shit. She's ready and expected it. Be a neutral and don't judge it or pick sides.

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports