Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (64518 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by jayson87: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
We all know how Linda made her money... DANSUKI comes to mind. #Bloodmoney

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Its going down in history of bloggers!
Its smack down

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by RexEmmyGee: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chai even this lady name is a tongue twister. Linda should be afraid of her or get twisted. lol

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
backnbeta:
Spill it already tongue

Btw, we can smell some of her lies from our computers undecided

Same here....Can smell the lies too

It won't hold for lunch long.... Latest in 2weeks time
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Philistine(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
This 'hoe' should talk now or forever remain silent... we have no time for later stories.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by gaby(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na wa ooo

We'll be on these irrelevancies and won't know when the election will come and go.

Y'all will be shocked to find your nemesis in the seat of power after all this and you'll have no other option but to deal with and live with it for the next four years.

I will hope the borders could be shut to for out-bound Nigerians by then...

Linda this, Wizzy dat..

Let's talk about more important stuff, please..

Enjoy my siggy and stop wasting your time on these cheap gossips..

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Segeshow: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
#TeamStella

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda was forming hardworker but was fuking errand boy for money launderers hahahaha.d ikoyi house na na d guy gv am lol. e go too sweet. the internet is a nasty place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Deelola(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]SDK FOR LIFE
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
OMG

This is more than HOT grin
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Smart365Life(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
People do anything for Power, Money, Fame and Respect.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by otunde527: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm...

Indeed

Get ur rmb at an extremely lower rate

Check my siggy
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Heh.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
I am pretty sure wizkid is the father of the baby.

Please read my signature, thanks

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Emytini(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you are still single, please get married as soon as possible cos baby mamas are at work to close marriage doors

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Stella DemonicKpekus.....!!! grin grin If u know u know wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by omoiyalayi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./78cN.gif[/img]

This one na gay fight na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
What caused the beef between Linda and Stella??

Anyways, I dont know If the allegations are true, but Linda enough of the show off, I know you are happy. I am happy for you as well.

Africans ain't happy for people's progress, so madam hide that your child. Please protect him abeg. You have hurt alot of people in the past, so right now you have alot of enemies. I guess this will humble you a little bit when next you use your blog to tarnish people's image. Kisses to your son.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by justseyi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Make Una allow the pikin grow now.

Let me sell my market here abeg. I use God beg Una make Una patronize me. My market na website

Ask or See answers to questions affecting students. Click the link below �

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by goaldynman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Before I proceed to read the post, I want to state that Nigerians are filled with unimaginable bitterness! Linda Ikeji just delivered a baby for Christ's sake, you guys should cut her some slack and allow her to rest a bit! Haba!

Why is that it is now that she delivered that every unknown fellas are creeping out from their holes to talk trash with the sole aim of tapping from her popularity?!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by MrSensor(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
Am so happy to be first to comment here. May God bless me. Like my comment and you will make it in life like I will make it too
if you don't know, you don't know. Early vultures already landed when you were busy typing. Ask me how and you will thank me latter.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by busky007: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
mods pleasessss

no more of dis nonsense from does hoes[hope am correct] cause i don tire abeg if u get mb to waste

my no.07012*559**
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Reelmii: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Same here....Can smell the lies too

It won't hold for lunch long.... Latest in 2weeks time
the real investigate and undercover reporter
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by longjon: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
See this one cheesy . You carry bad belle for how many years dey wait for Linda to born. shocked
No be witch ?

Die by fire

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Great minds TALK ABOUT IDEAS ....average minds TALK ABOUT PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by 1miccza: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
This month is hereby dedicated to wizkid and his baby mamas, linda, kemi and sophia mumudu.

You left out Shola Ogudu
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by rickyboss333: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
but me i tire for this kain thing o. no b person wey listen to story and wey d story affect na eim dey para? if she like mk she say she had an immaculate conception, how e take concern nigerians bikonu? abi we contribute money for her delivery ni? it only shows how jobless or worryless one can b drinking malariech 4 another person malaria

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Reelmii: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
goaldynman:
Before I proceed to read to read the post, I want to state that Nigerians are filled with unimaginable bitterness! Linda Ikeji just delivered a baby for Christ's sake, you guys should cut her some slack and allow her to rest a bit! Haba!

Why is that it is now that she delivered that every unknown fellas are creeping out from their holes to talk trash with the sole aim of tapping from her popularity?!!
that is because she has insulted them with the same circumstances surrounding her child birthday, judge no one if u dont want to be judged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Oyindidi:
Seasonal film for Lindagrin

Na Linda and Wizkid get Nl for this week

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Darkkarma: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Battle of the hoes undecided
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by doubledx9ja(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
This month is hereby dedicated to wizkid and his baby mamas, linda, kemi and sophia mumudu.

LWKMD grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.