Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio (28733 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio by gidola(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
mejai:
they look dirty lipsrsealed
because they are dark in complexion doesn't mean they look dirty, must everybody bleach? Come on.
Re: Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio by mejai(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
gidola:
because they are dark in complexion doesn't mean they look dirty, must everybody bleach? Come on.
Bro, NO!!! Bleaching is not the issue here. Appearance...
Blonde hair doesn't go well with dark complexion

Timaya is better off with his low cut/ trimmed hair than what he is having there.

Well, my opinion or observation sha
Re: Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio by Deji63: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Timaya humble guy.
Re: Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio by thatigboman: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2018
khaadykumta:
How I Wish I'm In A Possition To Help Because I Really Knw How It Feels To Be In Such Situation. May God Have Mercy On Us And Meet Us At The Point Of Our Need.
fake. U created this fake profile to hide your identity.
Continue. Will be monitoring you. When u give yourself out, we will expose u
Re: Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio by khaadykumta: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
thatigboman:
thatigboman:
U're The Real Defination Of Joblesness. I No Get Ur Time Jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Sharia Court Sentences Sadiya Haruna To 6 Months In Islamic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.