Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Strategies On How To Improve Your Standard Of Living - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Strategies On How To Improve Your Standard Of Living (269 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Raising Your Standard Of Living When $1 Is Over N500 / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies On How To Improve Your Standard Of Living by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
These topic is something that is common and open but many of us don’t like to embrace the tactics,this is more like a key to living a better life. In the past years,I’ve been living a confused life. Moving from one stage to another,I was bothered about the situations of things, spending most of my time thinking, bringing depression upon myself. I got so much into these feeling that it started affecting my physical aspect of living. Could it do that? Well I have to tell you that it really does. Depression brings anger,people start to keep their distance from you. There are people who are in these shoes right now and that is why I’m going to look at these three things you can do to change that way of living. Basically, it has helped me a lot and it can be of help to you too.
• BE A SUPERIOR TO YOUR SELF
The mind can be very challenging. Once you feel bothered about a particular situation. It will put you in a discomfort zone. The next thing,you start putting blame on yourself. Remember that as you are doing this,the time keeps flowing and it’s not stopping for a second. This is simply letting your mind take control when you can really decide not to bring yourself down to that.
Now this is where you bring in the positive thoughts. Do not feel too bothered when situations seem bad,it doesn’t solve anything. Instead,it only brings depression. Direct your mind to another angle, thinking about how things can get solved and how you can actually put your mind in comfort.
• FIND YOUR PASSION
Now that you are in control of your mind, why not find something that you love. There was this little boy. Happens to be very friendly and social but was poor. His situation was bothering him. Somehow, he would make up his mind not to feel bad about it. Either he goes for a walk or he finds something doing. Most of the times he would pick up a pen and start writing stories. One certain afternoon,he said to himself. Why can’t I just express myself on a paper and try to help others with it. Eventually,he began writing and teaching others how he overcame obstacles in life. Today,he is a successful blogger.
pls check full post here: https://cartisplatform./2018/09/17/strategies-on-how-to-improve-your-standard-of-living/

(1) (Reply)

How To Network Like A BOSS / Massive Recruitment At Dangote Group 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / The New Minimum And The Option Of Strike Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.