Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Raising Your Standard Of Living When $1 Is Over N500 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Raising Your Standard Of Living When $1 Is Over N500 (131 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Strategies On How To Improve Your Standard Of Living / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raising Your Standard Of Living When $1 Is Over N500 by planetpgold(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Last week, we launched our Black Friday promo which ended on Saturday 27th November 2020. Professionals and other serious interested persons, who project into and see that the value of their current cash savings are gradually becoming eroded with either the exchange rate or the 1% Bank interest income. And who now realized that the only SURE Investment is investment in self - the fastest way to recoup their current losses in days / years to come.

They asked if there will be an extension of the promo. The answer is NO. No extension of Black Friday promo till next year November. However, they have Cyber Monday Extension which ends tomorrow Wednesday 2nd of December to right their wrongs and makes a decision.

If there's anything today that I (and several others of students i.e. SME Consultants) used to put food on my table and solve clients problems (like such as Overland Airways, Mutual Benefits, CAPEX, NGOs to mention a few, plus being "on the Streets" for over 7 years, instead of earning a salary, I pay salaries to staffs - in my own little ways) the solution emerges from the knowledge I'm asking your to invest in now.

Maybe you ignore it because it's coming today as a promotion, or you've known it all, or you are still praying. Well, good luck! as you continue dividing your current earnings or salary by the current exchange rate.

If you don't want to miss this opportunity, click the link below to take action now and stop procrastinating.

http://platinumgoldsolutions.com/cybermonday

I would have listed several professionals who invested in and raved about the benefits derived from their Simplified and Comprehensive Training Videos they got during last year Black Friday Promo. through their testimonials. However, I will only do just one out of them all.

Friday E. from Port Harcourt
I did an interview recently with a top TV broadcasting network in Port Harcourt and they asked if I could use MS Navision. I affirmed that I could despite the fact that I have only heard about it. After the first phase of the interview, I immediately called PlatinumGold and ordered for the comprehensive Ms Navision Video despite the fact that I have not seen them face to face. Although, I have been receiving their emails and I have also used their Advanced Excel Videos, which were professionally structured and easy to comprehend, so, I trust them. Currently, I am now able to use the software and I also got the job. Thank you Planet PGold for helping me out in my career advancement.

I could go on and on to share amazing stories of other professionals who have taken the BlackFriday opportunity to add value to themselves in other to prepare themselves for the following year.

Are you prepared for the opportunities that have been destined to come to you in 2021? Well pushing it until tomorrow, could be dangerous. So, why hesitate, don't procrastinate? Call or Chat the Admin on 08106989785,08082366372, 08090820787, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/cybermonday

Before it ends tomorrow Wednesday 2nd December, 2020

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success
Tim Jibodu FCA,

(1) (Reply)

Good Writers Needed - Writer Can Write Up To 30k Words Books / Learn Digital Marketing Courses In 2020 | Digital Marketing Institute Thailand / Looking For A Ruby On Rails Web Developer(s) - Ongoing Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.