Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) (944 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nemi64(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys though am new here, i enjoy few post i've read so far, i don't know but i wants to share mine, the thing is that this story am about to share is what is happening To me presently, so i will be telling you guys Raw, please it will be a new Dimension Trend, i wants to see if you guys a real. IT'S A CONTRIBUTION WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVING SCOPES TO WIN MY CRUSH, i will very much appreciate least contribution. You can also tell me where i fumble
Re: MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nemi64(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
It's not as if she is the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood, neither she is the most gorgeuos around, but guys she is just affecting me in a way no lady as ever done, she is just her, tall, dark, Gush! that long leg is driving me crazy. But i don't know she is just a random lady, everytime am seeing her always felt as if, i mean she is just as simple as other Damsels, but i wonder why she no dey even follow me Smile as other lady dey do, maybe it had been easier for me, most time i want to ask her out but my liver dey fail me, Abeg make una tell me where it went wrong.
Re: MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
U have a good start so I think it will b a great piece so make ur update big and use suspense to captivate ur readers.
Thumb � up
Re: MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nemi64(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
I've searched online (even google don tire for me) it was as if non of all the approach are perfect and at the same time not good enough, so i resolved drafting out my own plan, i rehearsed 3am before sleep did her job
....................THE NEXTDAY...........,..,............
Good morning bro, you guys wouldn't know happy i was, her sounds like that of nighthingale, it sings a song that can turn then most ruthless being to the meekest one. Then i see her in my arm in then garden of lover whispering sweet words to ourselves. "Bro hope no problem" "oh no prob" was my reply believe me i wants to say more, everything just went blank, then she left, God with all my rehearsals,
Re: MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nemi64(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
i know its been long since i posted on this trend, but believe me am cooking some things up for you guys
Re: MY CRUSH (the Shy Me) by Nemi64(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
the she came to me and said, bro whats up, its been long since you came to how area, my aunt said i should give you this that you forget it in our store,and as she was about leaving, i called her back and ask her if we could see after the day "bro hope no problem cos i will be busy throughout today" was her response, okay how about tomorrow, okay can we see another time. no problem bro any time am less busy i will let you know the she left.
you won't blame me, anytime she is around am always speechless, i went inside and start marathon of prayer till evening. the remaining of the day went uneventful, fast forward to the next day. as i open me data to browse early the next morning, the first thing i see is a whatsapp message is a messenger from an unknown number which read "hi am sorry we cant see for now but we can discuss on whatsapp if u wish".
the joy in me knew no bounds i was more than happy for that.
i immediately reply her back that no kwan, if she i fine by that, that me myself is okay with it. every now and then i will always check my whatsapp notification. infact my data finish i have to go and and subscription daily subscription, thank God for airtel, this small beauty want skatta my brain. getting towards 8pm she reply my message and said she is ready to chat for the next 45min before she will sleep.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin / Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) / STORY: RAPE [episode 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.