Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) (37130 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello guys...I'm back; after just a week of retirement. lol. I guess I'm a WRITER...and a writer must write. Anyway, I was going to really take a break, but over the weekend, I met up with a girl I met here (Literature section), and while having drinks and Asun, I asked her to tell me a story. I do that a lot when I meet people in real life. Everyone has a story to tell, and truth is stranger than fiction. Anyway, after hesitating for a while, she started with a love story of when she was in school. Her whole stories all revolved around this one guy...a reserved guy that seemed to be loved by everyone. When i got home that night, the idea for this story was formed. So, thanks to that girl...she knows who she is. Also, thanks to olufemiwhit who urged me to be persistent with my writing here.

Unlike my other stories, which are written in third person narrative, this is written in first person point of view. It is a little different from my normal style, but it is still romance. I just wanted to be a bit versatile with this one. And this story is going to be a lot longer than my other works. I hope you enjoy it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Diary of a Shy College Kid

By

Kayode Odusanya

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Where do I start? Maybe right at the beginning back in April 2002, seventeen years ago, when I finally got into the university of Lagos. A lanky kid that dressed as good as any kid on campus but had no confidence in self. Honestly, even though I wished to have a very interesting life, I never knew it would turn out much more fun than I had expected.

I had been preparing for this for years, so once I saw my name on that admission list at the top floor of Art Block building, I activated my plan right away. What was my plan? Well, as I said before, I was a very reserved individual, but I wanted to have fun and be among the cool kids on campus, so I needed to do something outstanding to stand out. What I did was to use all my savings to buy the latest clothes. I also was lucky to have cousins in America who sent me clothes regularly, so I was more than ready when school resumed. I remember having at least thirty new shirts; which meant I could go a month and the half of lectures without repeating a shirt.

The first weeks I stole my dad’s Gold Rolex watch and wore it everyday. The watch was given to him as a gift for twenty-five years of service at a popular Nigerian bank. I didn’t care how much my dad worked to get that gold watch; I just wanted to be popular. When I started attracting the wrong crowd, I returned the watch and toned things down a notch. Then I met my posse.

There was Sope, the opposite of me when it comes to personality. I still don’t know how we clicked. I guess we connected because I needed someone in my corner that could amplify what I had inside and bring out the party animal in me. A few inches less and Sope would have been considered a short guy, but he had the heart of a giant. He had the kind of dark complexion that would make you automatically think he was a bad guy without even knowing him personally. He was also down for anything I was down for, and I liked that.

A few days of being friends with Sope, and we met Kunle and Babatope. It was cool having a namesake, and I liked that when girls wanted to different us, they called me Tall K, and called the other Kunle, Fair K. Fair K was a cool, quiet guy like me, and ladies loved him because he was quite good looking. Babatope had same urge I had to be a popular kid on campus, but his own determination was ten times mine, and he went too far some times. He was almost as tall as me, wore glasses, and looked like a nerd. This made it worse for him to achieve his dreams.

We met the last guy in our team a little later. His name was Dare, a loner. Dare was in between being chubby and buff. He was a reserved kid, but loved music. This fact connected us, as I had just found someone that loved the rapper Nas, just as much as I did; little did I know that we would also end up liking the same girl in the near future.

Me, Sope, Kunle, Babatope, and Dare were the five man pack; a mix of different characters. I would say this was what made my university days interesting; I had a hard guy, a chick magnet, an adventurous guy, and a music lover as my friends.

We were all in the same department; there were about seventy of us in our class, so it took me a little while to know everyone. But I would never forget the first time I saw her. Who am I talking about? Deborah; the girl that I had in the grasp of my hands, but messed things up and ended up chasing damn near half of my school life.

We were having a class and the lecturer had asked her a question; she got up and spoke in the sweetest voice I had heard. Debby had a British accent, and the way she smiled while answering that question melted my heart. She was about 5ft6, slender, but busty. She had on a black Nike knapsack, and had her hair knotted into two ponytails. I can even remember the sky blue short sleeve shirt she had on that day.

I knew I had to get Debby, but how? I was a shy guy, and never had experience with girls, thanks to my six years in a boys’ secondary school.

Sope and I lived in the same area and used to go home together. During one of our long rides home, I told him how much I liked debby. I don’t know how the conversation ended up being about shapes of boobs. Sope had gone to a higher institution before coming over to Unilag, so he was a lot more experienced than I was, even though we were about the same age. He had told me about things that made my heart beat fast from excitement. I was in my late teens, a virgin, but with raging hormones. I wanted to experience it all…I wanted to go all the way.

……..

The first few weeks of school were filled with registration activities, orientation, seminars, and a couple of lectures here and there. At free periods, I would go to the back of the class with Sope to buy Gala and La Casera, and marvel at how boys would smoke so freely. Although I was never really a fan of cigarettes, I loved the idea of freedom. Freedom to do anything you wanted, as long as you were not hurting anyone. This was like the preliminary to adulthood and I loved it.

On one of my visits to the back of the class, I met with a few of our other classmates, and while talking about music Debby came by to buy La Casera. One of my course mates, omari walked up to flirt with her for a bit before she walked off. I felt sad immediately. Why wasn’t I like that? I thought to myself. Why couldn’t I just walk up to Debby and talk to her like Omari just did. I was same height with Omari, and just as good looking as, but I was too shy; a handsome guy with a low self esteem.

As I walked back to class that day feeling miserable, I overhead my other classmates arguing about who was going to get Debby first. I sure don’t stand a chance with these guys, I remember thinking to myself. She probably doesn’t even know I exist. I concluded that day I was going to kill my dreams of getting Debby and put my focus on something else.

Sope’s had a couple of friends from the polytechnic he had attended before getting into Unilag, so he sometimes wondered off with them. Fair K, Babatope, and Dare were trying to transfer to another department in our second year, and they needed at least a 4.0 GPA to do that by the end of 100 level, so they were always studying together after classes. So, there were days I would be all by myself, hanging around the corridors before the next class.

One of those lonely days, I was leaning on the concrete balcony of my department’s corridor, reading an old Sidney Sheldon book I had stolen from my dad’s room the day before. I wasn’t really a book lover, but I had watched the movie adaption of the book as a kid, and just wanted to enjoy some nostalgic moments. I hadn’t even made it through the first chapter when I noticed someone walk past me, stop, and walk back. When I looked up, I saw Debby standing right there in front of me. My heart skipped a bit.

“Hi…Can I see the book you are reading?” She asked in her high-pitched voice. After clearing my throat and greeting her, I handed the book over to her. I watched her closely and could tell from the look on her face that she felt like she had just found a rare gem. If Tomorrow Comes was released in 1985 and had immediately become one of the most successful books in Mr. Sheldon’s career. The book was published when we were both babies, but here it was, connecting us.

She asked if she could read it after I was done, I said no problem. She walked off, but came back and asked for my name. I told her, and she begged me to please look for her when I was done reading the book. I said I would. She walked off, only to stop and walk back to me again, with a big smile on her face asking if she could get the book from me that day. She said she was a fast reader, and would have it back for me in a few days. Who was I to say no to the girl of my dreams. I gave her the book, and just like that, we became an item. Without doing any work, I got Debby.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by carloz685(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
kayo80:
Hello guys...I'm back; after just a week of retirement. lol. I guess I'm a WRITER...and a writer must write. Anyway, I was going to really take a break, but over the weekend, I met up with a girl I met here (Literature section), and while having drinks and Asun, I asked her to tell me a story. I do that a lot when I meet people in real life. Everyone has a story to tell, and truth is stranger than fiction. Anyway, after hesitating for a while, she started with a love story of when she was in school. Her whole stories all revolved around this one guy...a reserved guy that seemed to be loved by everyone. When i got home that night, the idea for this story was formed. So, thanks to that girl...she knows who she is. Also, thanks to olufemiwhit who urged me to be persistent with my writing here.

Unlike my other stories, which are written in third person narrative, this is written in first person point of view. It is a little different from my normal style, but it is still romance. I just wanted to be a bit versatile with this one. And this story is going to be a lot longer than my other works. I hope you enjoy it.
Finally... At least I never waited in vain

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good to have you back sir......

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Welcome back dear

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Big ups boss.....we dhy here

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chapter 2: Short Lived Relationship with Debby

Debby and I became pretty close after the book incidence- in fact, a little too close, too fast. I remember one incidence I had to write a letter concerning my accommodation processing, and she wouldn’t let me concentrate. I had to run off to an empty class to hide from her, but she found me. She was a very playful girl, and always happy and smiley. I remember her finding me, and almost falling off as she ran on the benches to get to me. I begged her to let me finish the letter, and she left reluctantly. I was with Ladi when she came over, and he asked what magic I had used to get the girl. I just smiled and continued with what I was writing.

Ladi was the one of coolest kids in our class when it came to dressing. At the time, Timberland boots were in vogue, and he had different colours of them- coffee colour, butters, paprika, ash, blue- I would say he had all the colours of the rainbow. He was another one of my friends, but he stayed for just a few weeks, before relocating to America.

After I completed the letter and submitted it, Ladi and I went off to a place called DLI, Distance Learning Institute. At the time, we had most of our elective courses there and we were meant to have a course there that afternoon. I remember walking into the place, and having to stop to tie my shoe laces. Ladi walked on, and when Debby saw him, she asked where I was. He lied to her that I was not coming, and she instantly became sad. He went on to ask her if she liked me, and she said yes. Then I popped up, and she looked away embarrassed.

The lecturer ended up not coming, so we spent the whole period by the lecture hall staircase talking. It was me, my posse of friends, and Debby with some of the girls in our department. Debby was close to all my other friends, so sometimes she would off talking to one of them. It was one of those times. I was by myself, leaning on the wall when I saw a girl moving toward me, backwards. She bumped into me, and I had to hold her to stop her from falling. If someone had taken a picture of us right there it would have looked like we were a couple. It was weird to me when she told me it wasn’t accidental, and that she knew I was there. Her name was Taiwo, and she was a light skinned beauty. She was more beautiful than Debby, but I was too in love with Debby to have even noticed her back then. What shocked me was why she was flirting with me right there with Debby just a few inches away. Maybe she didn’t know I was seeing Debby. Maybe everyone thought Debby and I were just friends, I thought to myself. Taiwo and I started a conversation. She was really nice to talk to; A very intelligent girl with an angelic smile.

After a while, we all decided to walk back to class, and while strolling, I started thinking of Taiwo. Of course I was in love with Debby, but when Taiwo bumped into me earlier, I felt something; something sexual. The dirty side of me had been awoken. I started having dirty thoughts. I was still lost in thought when I heard, “Hi.” It was Toyin, Debby’s best friend. We started talking about class work, and before long she asked me why I hadn’t asked Debby out. I was a novice to the whole dating game and didn’t know I was meant to ask Debby out. I thought we were just meant to let things flow as long as there was attraction between both of us. But Toyin said I had to ask her out. I looked at Debby up ahead laughing with my friends and my heart started beating fast. It was like I had been given a Jamb question to solve.

Before I could quiz Toyin on the best way to go about it, she had disappeared. A while later, Debby came to my side and asked where I had been. I just smiled. She kept asking what was wrong as we headed to class. She knew something was off with me, but I couldn’t tell her. I was going to be twenty a few months, but so immature when it came to the matters concerning the opposite sex.

My mind was racing. I wondered, did Debby ask her friend to come and talk to me? Or did Toyin act on her on volition? I couldn’t tell. I also didn’t know how to go about asking Debby out. I should have waited to talk to my friends first, but I just went ahead to make the dumbest move of my whole four-year school life.

So this was how the conversation went…

Debby- “Kunle, tell me what’s wrong.”

Me- “Nothing. Nothing is wrong.”

Debby- “Are you sure? You are too quiet.”

I was silent for a while, and then I said, “Umm. Toyin said I should tell you how I feel about you.” She looked at me, confused. I went on to say, “Toyin said I should ask you out. Sorry…I…umm. I want to ask you out. Sorry…I mean- will you be my girlfriend?”

The look on her face was that of disappointment mixed with disgust. It was like I had gone from being her Superman to being Clark Kent. She didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t think of anything else to say after the bollocks I had just blurted out, so we both stayed quiet the remainder of the walk back to class.

When I told my friends about the whole thing, they laughed their butts off. None of them could believe how immature I really was to have handled the situation the way I did. It was a Friday, and that weekend turned out to be one the most depressing weekends ever. I just kept thinking of how I could have handled the situation, and what I really should have said. It was 2002 and very few people had mobile phones so there was no way I could call to talk to her. I had to wait till Monday to see her.

When we saw on Monday, everything had changed. Debby who used to be very playful around me, was now acting stiff while with me. We sat down together for the first class, and my mind couldn’t comprehend anything the lecturer was saying. I just wanted to make things go back to how they used to be, and then I made my second biggest mistake. I told her I wanted her to forget what I said on Friday and that I would like us to go back to being just friends. She nudged me with her shoulder, trying to get me to stop talking but I had already let out another round of bollocks. The thing was, she had already accepted the fact that I messed up the process of asking her out and was ready to live with that because she really did want me to ask her out. But now, I was trying to backtrack, and make it seem like I didn’t like her enough to ask her out in the first place.

I was just too clumsy and immature at the time, and I started irritating everyone with my Debby matter. And then Debby herself got tired of my awkwardness. At some point, I knew there was nothing I could do to salvage the relationship, so I pulled back. I would just greet her, but never try to initiate conversation. I also stopped sitting on the second row in class, which was where Debby and I used to sit. I moved all the way to the last row. What made my matter worse was that Debby was still close to all my friends, and it would burn me deep down in my soul when I saw her talking and laughing with any of my friends. I would spend time talking to Taiwo, the light skin beauty to make Debby jealous, but it seemed she didn’t even notice me at all. After a while, Taiwo and my friend, Ladi became an item, and I was kicked out of that picture too.

I hardly sat with my friends during lectures because I didn’t want things to get awkward as Debby was always somewhere in the mix. I became a backbencher, and stopped paying attention in class. One day, a lecturer came in and asked every one to stand up for some reasons I can’t remember. After saying something to the class, he asked us to seat, and then asked us to stand again. When we finally sat for lectures, the slim girl beside me said something about this reminding her of her church. I asked her why, she said she attended an Anglican church, and that they stand up, and seat at short intervals for short prayers, and short sermons. I said that was what happened at my church too. When I asked for the name of her church, we found out we talking about the same church. It was a very big church, but I still marveled at how we didn’t know each other.

That’s how I met and became friends with Desola- a slim, pretty girl that one of my friends would end up falling head over heels in love with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Treasure17(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
A confused soul. Let me queue behind those that can relate. Nice one OP... Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by EvaJael(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kayo is bacccckkkk!
I'm so happy right now. I'm following all the way

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Olabantu(m): 1:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Oya....steadily waiting..Just week after Me, You and Them and boss Kay is back with another...Thanks man for the good and consistent work

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Yippee....Leggo
Kayo80 is back cheesy
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Smh.....'toyin said I should ask you out' lmao.......good 1 bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
(Toyin said I should tell you how I feel about you.” She looked at me, confused. I went on to say, “Toyin said I should ask you out. Sorry…I…umm.) Lol... I can't stop laughing good one sir..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chapter 3: Someone from the Past

It was more than a month since I messed things up with Debby, but people still asked me where she was when they were looking for her. It was annoying, and I wanted to snap at them, but I guess it wasn’t there fault. Debby and I must have made a strong impression in the minds of a lot of people, and it was hard for them to erase that memory from their minds.

My accommodation processing was taking too long to pull through, so my parents made arrangements for me to stay with one of our family friends that lived just ten minutes from campus. They gave me a vacant two-bedroom apartment where their mother used to live, downstairs their house. It was great times for me. I no longer had to go through three hours traffic on my way home, and I could stay in school real late before going to my new home.

My clique now comprised of six people; Me, Sope, Babatope, Fair Kunle, Dare, and Ladi. Babatope, Fair Kunle, and Dare always studied with Debby, and her best friend, Toyin after classes as the five of them were determined to leave our department, and they were seriously gunning for that 4.0 GPA by the end of 100 level. So, now I spent most of my time with Sope and Ladi. Sometimes I would be with my new female friend, Desola, and we would talk about people from our church that were in University of Lagos, and some times talk about school work. Even though I spent a lot of time with her, people still asked me about Debby. I didn’t understand why they couldn’t assume Desola and I were an item, until one day when someone in class told me Desola and I looked a lot alike. I guess people just assumed we were siblings or related in some way.

One day, while I was talking to Desola, Sope and Ladi came to drag me away from her. They said it was time for what we had discussed yesterday. I had forgotten what it was, till I looked at their feet, and saw they had on different colour Timberland boots on each foot. The day before, we had had a discussion on what to do to get people’s attention, and we had come up with an idea for Ladi and Sope to come to school wearing different colour Timberlands- Sope was wearing coffee colour on one foot, and butter colour on the other. Ladi had on the more uncommon colours- paprika and navy blue. It seems stupid to me now, but as teens, it was really cool considering the fact that a pair of Timberland boots at the time was selling for eighteen thousand Naira.

So, after telling Desola I had to go, I started a tour of the whole school with my guys. We left the art and social science faculty for the law faculty, and then to Business Administrations, before heading to Sciences, and then taking a cab to the school gate, where the Diploma students had their lectures. That was our last stop and it had about three big halls. At the time, this was where the rich kids who couldn’t get into Unilag with Jamb paid a quarter of a million to study for one year, before getting into 200 level. It was a great bargain, and people that had the money made sure their kids enrolled for the Diploma course. The place had a lot of rich kids, and we wanted to impress them.

Being a shy guy, I stayed back while Sope and Ladi walked with all the confidence in the world into the first Diploma hall. I had on blue chinos and a sky blue Thomas Pink shirt that I had bought for seven thousand Naira. It was one of my favourite shirts, and it gave me confidence, but I still wasn’t confident to walk in with my friends. I was still standing back, watching with keen interest, the reaction of the diploma students to the stunt my friends were pulling when I heard a sweet sounding female voice shout out, “Kunle!” I looked in the direction the voice was coming from, and I saw this sexy looking girl smiling at me about twenty meters away. She clasped her hands together, and had her mouth open in shock for a second before heading towards me excitedly.

I looked behind me to make sure I was the one she was calling out, and then when I focused back on her, I remembered her. Her name was Darasimi, and she was my friend briefly at the jamb tutorial centre I had attended last year. But my o my, her body had totally transformed since then. The best way I can describe her is to say she went from having a body like Beverly Osu, to having a body like that of Yemi Alade. She still had an ample amount of pimples on her face, but her body was amazing. She had on a purple mini gown that had a V shaped neckline which exposed an ample amount of her breasts.

She came over and gave me a full body hug that left me embarrassed. I had stayed back because I didn’t want eyes on me, now all eyes were on me. I guess I had also grown more attractive since she last saw me, because I couldn’t remember us being as close as she was acting.

While I was talking to her, catching up on old times, Sope and Ladi walked up to us, and her attention shifted to them. She held back a laugh when she looked at their feet, but she was more amused than anything about what they had done. She and Sope kicked things off immediately, and I even left both of them together for a minute while talking to Ladi. When we were leaving, she wrote down the name of her hall and room number on a piece of paper, and asked me to come see her after lectures that day.

Later that evening, Sope and I went to a place called New Hall; it consisted of five halls- two for girls and three for boys. Darasimi’s hall was one of those halls, but we were heading to one of the boys halls called Sodeinde to see one of our friends. Just before we got to the hall gate, Sope ran into an old female friend and walked off with her. I was waiting for him to return when he reappeared with Darasimi on his arm. One look and I knew I wasn’t getting anywhere with this girl. She was too wild and sexy for me to handle in a school like Unilag.

When they got to me, and Sope let her go, she came to my side, and I tried to make myself hold her by her waist like Sope had done, but I just couldn’t. I also couldn’t make her laugh the way Sope had been doing. After a few boring minutes, she said she had to go finish her assignment. Sope and I saw her off to her hostel gate, and when we were heading back to out, Sope asked why I let her go like that. I didn’t say anything. I had no words to explain the kind of person I was. It was like the Universe had a job to throw girls at me at every corner, and it was my job to screw up every of those opportunities.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kunle stop messing up opportunities jare

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Olabantu(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Ann2012:
Kunle stop messing up opportunities jare

Thanks for the update
I think I can relate to Kunle's predicament ooo... See it more than you screwing up.... It just that there is the shell you enclosed in and you don't wanna break it cause even after all of the excitement and embarrassment, you still feel safe there. Anyways, only Sir Kay can do appropriate justice to the issue at hand... Thumbs up. Senior man

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Poor Kunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kunle is my kind of guy but I THINK I am gradually coming out of my shell...

BRAVO KAYO80...am so glad you're back.... Welcome...

Adesina12 Cerowo phoenixchap Princevirus charminee rowdymind donteanz Light4life mitchelljnr Chiprince007 chizzymaris EbonyQueen001 kimmiebabie honourable356 queenitee Tania Silvertrinity Melvin11 mimilight Silensa ADECULATE hfinest1 enigurl HelenBee criis RegArmani

Make una show...

Queenitee , Evajael ,Lightqueen and Ann2012 I sight una for that front row

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
boss Kayode..ur stories make me happy....I and the main character are quite similar ..I want to see how this ends...great story...more insights to you

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by carloz685(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ohh!!! I feel this... Kunle and I are similar in some ways... Thanks for the update... Always appreciated...
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by phoenixchap: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Adesina12 Cerowo phoenixchap Princevirus charminee rowdymind donteanz Light4life mitchelljnr Chiprince007 chizzymaris EbonyQueen001 kimmiebabie honourable356 queenitee Tania Silvertrinity Melvin11 mimilight Silensa ADECULATE hfinest1 enigurl HelenBee criis RegArmani

Make una show...

with speed of light I done show... Aye Aye agent sparrow

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Make una show...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Make una show...

I'm definitely following this, thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Thanks a lot for the promo...I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks to you all.

I was meant to update today, but went out with the Nairalander that inspired this story today and she inspired another story. I can't wait to finish this so I can start that one.

I will update tomorrow afternoon by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by JoyNgofaa1(f): 2:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Everyone has a demon, a skeleton. So my friend says. We all have our dark sides only "The one that reigns supreme" can see. Sometimes our freedom begins with confession.
What does Samuel have to confess in this heart melting piece?
THE TRUTH WITHHELD

https:///2Hk5Z1z

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Make una show...

Abi na, we no dey miss dis kain tori

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Great story bro. One of the best writer have seen on NL
Interesting Story....
Read more,cool story,Download latest music and browsing cheat on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Make una show...

It's our work o, you are welcome to join us

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Chiprince007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oya I don land. Make una make way for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.