Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) (47976 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / LOL!!! You Will Not Believe What This Guy Did At Shoprite, Ilorin (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Bimzybae(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Omo see manner... Just pay your tithe from it, give some to the needy and put the rest in your business since there's no info on how to contact the owner but before spending please try and visit that spot and wait for like a week or two...you just might run into the rightful owner... SMH I'm just imagining how terrible the person that misplaced the money is feeling right now... For this Buhari govt... sad

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Bimzybae(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
More photo

1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
OK
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow.... God bless you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Toluhwanie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na GOD save you say you no turn to pure water or yam

431 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by AlexCk: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow,

Dilemma indeed.

A part of me would love u giving it to the police, then again, i don't trust 'em.

Another part, give to the needy, or church, as you suggested.

It could also be a blessing in disguise for you to use, and use well.

Then again, the money could be ritualistic and a trap for anyone picking it(dont wanna scare you, heard so many things, plus shít does happen)

Or you could keep it, till someone mentions looking for his/her missing cash(its possible tho)

Dunno if it's just me, but always feel uncomfortable picking cash(that's not mine) on the roadside, let alone spending/investing with it. I don't bother really

Just be safe

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
The church will pocket it as tithe.
The police will share it amongst themselves.
I suggest you donate it to an orphanage. Feed a child.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Because you have tried your best to know whether you could see the owner but couldn't, then do whatever you feel like with the money, it is your blessing.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
And don't bother giving it to a police, those ones go chop clean mouth. .
Sha no turn to yam or goat oh.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Edwinks: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Could you help move this to FP, you might be helping someone..who knows!!!
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
nice boobs thou

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
I guess that is a favour from God.. go to the church and pay title with the money. God have something God to do in your life bro.. so keep it since no one have come to clam it.. don't try to go to police station to report about it.....or else na oyo be the money. If they go hold with it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Zinny25(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Since you picked up the money close to where your friend lives, inform her (if she can be trusted) in case she hears of anyone looking for money. You may not tell her the amount though.

If after 2weeks or more no one shows up then you are free

32 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by ritylove(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Don 't Bother Reporting To The Police, They Are Criminals In Uniform

And Be Careful Who You Leak The Detailed Information To, Some Hungry People Out Here Might Start Claiming Ownership Of The Money This Is NAIRALAND Home Of Savages

If You Are Unable To Locate The Real Owner After Everything Please Use The Money Responsibly...

People Like You Are Rare In This Country Many Wont Bother Asking For The Owner Don't Be Fooled By Their Deceitful Comments

This Might Be God's Way Of Blessing You In Your Time Of Needs Everything Happens For A Reason

GOODLUCK...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Someone somewhere is looking for their lost money, so be careful what you do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by edictng: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmm. Blessing
Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Give it all to the less privileges.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by jidamsel43(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
You have tried your possible best to locate the rightful owner. use the money the way your mind tells you . I don't subscribe to the idea of informing your friend to locate the owner . Nobody can be trusted with money

12 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bimzybae:
More photo
Don't put another man's sweat into your business o.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bimzybae:
More photo
The best thing you can do with that money is to give it out to the orphanage home. They need it more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by futuregovernor: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Share the money among your fellow nairalanders, that's if you can't find the owner. You can as well visit the motherless baby home. Good boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bimzybae:
Good evening here and happy Friday.

I am student of one of the University here at ilorin and i am into fabric business to help myself

Yesterday, as i was coming back from school; a customer ordered for a fabric and i went to delivered it to her so on my way back home, it's already like 6pm.

I decided to branch at a friend house who stay around the area i went to delivered the fabric but unfortunately, I couldn't meet her at home and her number was not reachable so i decided to trek abit maybe we would meet on the road as the time is around 6:30pm and she isn't the type who stay out for long.

After i pass like 3 buildings to her house, I saw a transparent black nylon near the road (it has almost felt inside the gutter) so i passed it and my instincts told me that was a money from the way it look, I went back to check what was inside the nylon and was so surprised to see a bundle of money wrap together.

I picked it up and waited for like 30minutes in that spot to see if anyone will pass claiming he or she was looking for lost money. After like 30minutes; no one show signs of searching for any lost money.

it's already getting late around 7pm, so i took bike to my house .

Getting home, I opened the nylon and counted the money and it was 106,000

I was feeling somehow and thinking of the condition the person would be because the money look like that of those traders based on the way it was wrapped together so i left my house early in the morning today to that same spot maybe the person might appear or i would see anyone talking about lost money but everyone were busy with their business so i left back home with the money.

The reason why i created this thread is to hear your advice on what to do with the money because part of me is telling me to give the needy the money , another part of me is telling me to use the money on my business and also get a small phone from it because the one i am using presently isn't that good and i need some cash for my business as well.

Please i will really appreciate your suggestions

Moderator should help me move it to appropriate place as i don't know where to post it.

It will be good if you can errect anything noticeable at d place indicating lost but found + plus Ur phone number and wait for the owner to claim it. You even get mind o, picking Money in Ilorin. I salute u

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you have a savings account you do not use for expenses, keep the money there until you find the owner. Do not assume it is Manna from heaven because I can tell you what you sow is what you will reap. It is simply known as Karma.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Mrtitanic(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
lalasticlala Seun you need to see this there are still good people in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
N6,000 on top of that money is my own.

Don't ask me how, keep the 100k.

That 6k, I played bet9ja with it. But somehow it has returned back inside this nylon.

4 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Go to a radio station

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by wiseone28: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
The money i was looking for... shocked

8 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Doctuur:

It will be good if you can errect anything noticeable at d place indicating lost but found + plus Ur phone number and wait for the owner to claim it. You even get mind o, picking Money in Ilorin. I salute u

I can bet that the OP has already turned to a big YAM. So don't even bother. In illorin that ordinary abuse, people are turning to Goats grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

I can bet that the OP has already turned to a big YAM. So don't even bother. In illorin that ordinary abuse, people are turning to Goats grin grin grin
She was still online as at 6.59 pm so I think she is yet to transform.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
renewa29:

She was still online as at 6.59 pm so I think she is yet to transform.

Abi o
Maybe her transformation will happen gradually and complete by 12 mid night

15 Likes

Re: How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
No she's online now o!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.