Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gospel According To St. Liverpool (chapter 1) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gospel According To St. Liverpool (chapter 1) (341 Views)

Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood / ‘with All I Have, I Want To Win’ – Jurgen Klopp On Why Liverpool Are Ready To St / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel According To St. Liverpool (chapter 1) by bhmw(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
1. Oh Liverpool, your victory in the recent weeks has brought joy to the heart of your lovers all around the world.
2. It gladdens my heart that your favourite alphabet is now letter ‘W’ (WWWWWWW) like a World Wide Web (WWW). As you take on your battles one after the other, I will like to see more ‘W’.
3. You remain the only POOL from the city of LIVER that is greater, bigger and have more achievements than a SEA from the city of CHEL.
4. You have taught your soldiers that diligence is key to winning battles.
5. It is written, “Seeth thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and he shall not stand before mean men.
6. It showed in the way they take possession and attack the enemies and also in the way they defend their territory.
7. You don’t recruit the best but always bring the best out people you recruit. You are making names for people of low reputation and backgrounds.
8. Be cautious of the camp of the enemies as they will always come to lure away your best Generals.
9. It is written, “resist the devil and he shall flee from you”.
10. Therefore I urge you to resist any temptation of letting any of your Generals leave so soon (especially as we approach the January transfer window).
11. Warn the people of the city not to sing the praise of a few of the force.
12. If they win, all be praised.
13. If they loose, all be scolded.
14. Teach them to love one another for it is a command from the Lord.
15. My letter to you will be incomplete if I fail to applaud the rejected stone from the CITY of MEN. He is now a strong General in the middle portion of the fighting field.
16. It is written, “the stone which the builders rejected has now become the chief corner stone”.
17. Lest I forget, the General who is the SON of HEN and DER should be encouraged to do more.
18. He should learn to bring down the enemies before they hit the target.
19. He should also train more on how to shoot and supply weapon of mars destruction into the camp of the enemies.
20. It is written, “to whom much is given, much is expected”.
21. He should stop running after the enemies without them feeling his impact.
22. To the Commander in chief of the boys, Field Marshal Jogging. I throw a salute.
23. Your courage to re-strategize during the battle of the champions against the army from PARTY and GERMS. Kindly disregard distractions from other commanders especially Field Marshal RHINO.
24. The joy of the victory tasted like honey in my heart.
25. Thanks to the one-eyed General for that decisive missile.
26. I will not forgive myself if I don’t talk about your new recruits.
27. Their coming has made the force become stronger.
28. Remember when two of your Generals got hit during the battle of the champions.
29. The first being the General from the CHAMBERS who got hit on his knee.
30. The second was when one General RAM of the REAL from the land the MAD rammed General Lah Lah on the floor, breaking his shoulder.
31. There was little or no option of who to send to the battle field.
32. Today, in your force, You ‘ve got Major General SHARK, Brigadier FABULOUS, Lieutenant General GREATER.
33. Can I forget to speak about the keeper of the gate?
34. The former gate keeper, Lieutenant Clonel CARROT did you great harm.
35. He allowed the missile of the enemies go past him causing all your lovers pain worldwide.
36. It is good that he has been sent to the land of the BEGGING STARS.
37. The new gate keeper I was informed is from the land of BRASS and STEEL. No wonder he is strong and tough.
38. Warn him that the enemies attacking from the SHIP are swift and faster than those in the AERIAL battle.
39. Therefore, he should be decisive in shooting the bullet off the gate.
40. I remembered when a certain NACHO soldier from the city of the LIEING ESTHER got the weapon from him.
41. He should be careful so as not to be sent to the city of the ROAMERS.
42. Greet all the other soldiers in the army.
43. Especially General main MAN, he has been fighting well so far.
44. Warn him not to be envious of General LAH LAH. It’s all about the team not about one person.
45. Greet the slim but FIRM General (also the one-eyed General).
46. I salute General VANPIRE, the Colonel from the land of the ORIGIN, Colonel SO LANKY.
47. I can see the impact of the Major-General whose dancing steps can make RIDGES.
48. The Lieutenant-General that fights like ARNOLD SHWARZENEGGER has really done well in defending the right wing of your territory.
49. The GO MESS them up Lieutenant-General has really stood in for the General who is the LOVER of HEN.
50. I have not seen much of the General who hate to sleep on MAT in recent battles.
51. The Brigadier we asked to give MORE but said NO, was covered up by the Lieutenant General ROBO COP. It’s a welcome development.
52. Kudos to the General who is from NEITHER LAND nor sea…but with a great WILL.
53. How is the General from the CHAMBERS faring? I learnt he will be out of the battles till late 2019. I wish him a quick recovery.
54. Time will not permit me to talk about other foot soldiers sent to other camp especially the son of the KINGS…He will not be in the line of duty as you battle the AMPUTEES from the SOUTH (Since he is one of our foot soldiers).
55. I was told of how the MEN from the CITY fell prey to the LIONS who are kinsmen of the men from PARTY and GERMS whom you defeated during the battles of the Champions in the FIELD of AN.
56. I will write you immediately after your battle against the AMPUTEES from the SOUTH.
57. Regards to the QueenElizabeth II. Tell her the His Excellency President Mohammadu Buhari is doing his best to ensure Nigeria becomes better.
58. God bless England, God bless Nigeria, God Bless Liverpool, God bless Lagos and God bless me.
59. I remain your Fan from Nigeria…Keep Winning and make us proud…Adebayo Babatunde Bolaji.

(1) (Reply)

Premiere League! Jose Mourinho Reveals Why Paul Pogba Is No Longer Captain / What Makes You Anxious Every Single Day? / Please How Is Lionsbet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.