Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs (11907 Views)

Detoxify The Excess Fat In Just 9days Naturally / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Any Natural Way To Prevent Malaria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by spicyhoney(f): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hello house,

Pls apart from the use of water, are there other natural and healthy ways to detoxification? someone told me to take bitter leaf but I don't know how effective it would be and I hate bitter things. Another told me to use 'Yoyo Bitters'.

Suggestions of what i can use would be welcomed, thank you.
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
water early in the morning when you wake up
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by spicyhoney(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2010
I have heard about that, tried it once but felt like throwing up and was so uncomfortable all through the morning. No any other way out?
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by aieromon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
I wash bitter leaves and drink the water first thing in the morning.Maybe you should start with the water from the third washing or add a little salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by spicyhoney(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
Thanks, I bet the salt will dilute the bitterness? I'll try it.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by omnislife(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
First of all i'll recommend you change your diet to consist a very large amount of juices,fruits and vegetables.
Then begin a fast of 1 to 3 days drinking just orange or grape juice with Aloe vera juice.Put about 15ml of Aloe vera juice in each glass of orange juice and drink throughout as many times as you wish.Don't eat any other meals as it may cause loose stools.
You should also take daily hot baths(3-5)days to help your body expel toxins.
I think this should do for a start.
You might be interested in undergoing a more intensive detoxification process then you could give me a call.My number is 07025525004.I would be very glad to help you out.

3 Likes

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by spicyhoney(f): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
Thanks!
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by EEngineer1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
since everyone is talking of detoxication, please let someone explain to me the consequences of a toxic body system, and also how would you know you have detoxified your system after following all this steps everyone is mentioning,

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by omnislife(m): 4:14am On Jul 10, 2010
A toxic body system causes a general poisoning of the body although the primary effects are on the liver and kidneys because these act as the body's natural filters and a toxic body could cause an accumulation of poisonous toxins in that region which in turn could cause serious problems and diseases such as liver cancer,kidney stones,cirrhosis and a host of other diseases.
Knowing your body is cleansed is more or less a personal thing.You could be experiencing higher energy levels,sweating more often e.t.c although going to the toilet more often during the period is the most likely sign that your body is getting cleaned up.

2 Likes

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Homguy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Increase your fruits and water intake. Precisely one-two glasses of clean water at dawn, and two servings of fruits daily. Avoid taking any sort of drugs which are not neccessary to you. Alcohol should also be out of bounds. A small glass of quality Red wine daily would see you feeling all fresh, invigorated and clean.

2 Likes

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Ifex4real: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Forever Living’s Clean 9 program has been
carefully designed to nutritionally supply the
body while enabling your body to cleanse and rid itself of toxins and chemicals as well as helping you to lose weight.

The first step to a clean body is to cleanse and support your digestive system. Clean 9 provides you with the necessary tools to cleanse your body and put you on the path to a healthier you.

Our Aleo vera gel completely helps you detox your system and cleans your colon.

Click link below to read more
www.nairaland.com/1807607/loss-12kg-naturaly-forever-living

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Losweightin1Day(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just use shake off phyto fiber......it'll do the Job THOROUGHLY....and it's the safest, mildest and most enjoyable way to Detox....shikena!! call 07035001365.
spicyhoney: I have heard about that, tried it once but felt like throwing up and was so uncomfortable all through the morning. No any other way out?

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by mu2sa2: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Google "Gaurapad Anti-toxin".
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by wakes: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2014
use Moringa seeds They are the best natural detox you can trust.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by iyaakanran: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
You can also take warm water with some drop of lemon in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Elijah78: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
spicyhoney: Hello house,

Pls apart from the use of water, are there other natural and healthy ways to detoxification? someone told me to take bitter leaf but I don't know how effective it would be and I hate bitter things. Another told me to use 'Yoyo Bitters'.

I have been doing the Salt water Purge for the past one year and it has helped me all round including my weight loss goals. The purge cleans the entire alimentary canal from mouth to anus. Additionally, this salt water cleanser, after it has cleaned the alimentary canal, begins to clean at the cellular level, removing toxins and wastes that may have accumulated in and around the cells. Thus, the body can absorb nutrition from the food, and the cells can absorb the nutrition from the body. Note here we are talking about natural sea salt or Himalayan salt. Please never use table salt or iodized as it is poisonous to your system.

“Isn’t salt bad for you?”

The salt water solution is the same specific gravity (the same salt content) as the rest of the saline based fluids of the body. It therefore passes out of the alimentary canal without being absorbed or retained. Furthermore, once the system is clean and balanced, using a little salt to flavor your food will do no harm because the body is functioning properly, eliminating wastes, and absorbing nutrition as it should. As a result, the body can easily process salt along with other minerals and vitamins.

how i do it.
Every weekend first thing in the morning, i take a 1 litre bottle fill with warm water and put two teaspoons of sea salt to it. I drink and lo, it works always. It you can't handle the taste of the salt, you can add a lime/lemon kill the taste. It works perfectly well. Some advice to do it every day for the first 7 days, which i equally did.

for more infos:
http://www.spiritportal.org/salt-water-purge.html
How to perform it:
http://realfoodswitch.com/detox/perform-salt-water-flush-cleanse-colon/

N/B sea salt has a lot of minerals that are good for your body, and like i said above, never use iodized or table salt.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Elijah78: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
wakes: use Moringa seeds They are the best natural detox you can trust.
Yeah this true it works perfectly well. At times i also just chew much like 200 grams of fresh moringa leaves.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by businessMODE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
the fastest and safest way to detox your system is by taking bulbs of garlic over a couple of days...I've always used it and it is very effective...just peel and slice to tiny size you can easily swallow with water...you should feel great after about 3 days

2 Likes

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by ogaprime(m): 3:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Elijah78:

I have been doing the Salt water Purge for the past one year and it has helped me all round including my weight loss goals. The purge cleans the entire alimentary canal from mouth to anus. Additionally, this salt water cleanser, after it has cleaned the alimentary canal, begins to clean at the cellular level, removing toxins and wastes that may have accumulated in and around the cells. Thus, the body can absorb nutrition from the food, and the cells can absorb the nutrition from the body. Note here we are talking about natural sea salt or Himalayan salt. Please never use table salt or iodized as it is poisonous to your system.

“Isn’t salt bad for you?”

The salt water solution is the same specific gravity (the same salt content) as the rest of the saline based fluids of the body. It therefore passes out of the alimentary canal without being absorbed or retained. Furthermore, once the system is clean and balanced, using a little salt to flavor your food will do no harm because the body is functioning properly, eliminating wastes, and absorbing nutrition as it should. As a result, the body can easily process salt along with other minerals and vitamins.

how i do it.
Every weekend first thing in the morning, i take a 1 litre bottle fill with warm water and put two teaspoons of sea salt to it. I drink and lo, it works always. It you can't handle the taste of the salt, you can add a lime/lemon kill the taste. It works perfectly well. Some advice to do it every day for the first 7 days, which i equally did.

for more infos:
http://www.spiritportal.org/salt-water-purge.html
How to perform it:
http://realfoodswitch.com/detox/perform-salt-water-flush-cleanse-colon/

N/B sea salt has a lot of minerals that are good for your body, and like i said above, never use iodized or table salt.

Is this a personal experience or copied from another site? Then how can I get the salt here in south west Nigeria
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2015
spicyhoney:
Hello house,

Detoxify of heavy metals, Chemicals, Cellute, metabolic waste, etc using Gaurapad Antitoxin. No swallowing, no side effect, Safe and 100% natural. Gaurapad products are superb in it efficacy and uniqueness, applied on the skin, absorbed to bloodstream and straight to the affected areas. Do u have chronic health issues like cancer, prostate enlargement, stroke, Diabetes, Paralysis, Arthritis etc. halla me now! and running helter skelter for falsifed solutions.

I am a Gaurapad health consultant-- 08188872682whatsapp, 08154401442. Peace out!

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by tforever(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
spicyhoney:
Hello house,

aloe bits n peaches is a great detoxification supplement.
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by Chydobe: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2017
The Christmas and New year festivals have always been a great time friends, relations and family look forward to celebrating. The period comes with lost of dinning and feasting, therefore, to be able to keep up with the merriment, their is absolute need to detox your body. There are lots of ways to detox your body naturally.

Click on link below to continue reading

http://www.newzified.com/detox-your-body-how-to-detox-your-body-this-festive-season/
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by hidhrhis(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2017
use bitter leaf I swear u will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by JuanDeDios: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
ogaprime:

Is this a personal experience or copied from another site? Then how can I get the salt here in south west Nigeria
Sea salt is available in supermarkets. But don't use this detox method if you have any kidney problems.

1 Like

Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by JuanDeDios: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
omnislife:
First of all i'll recommend you change your diet to consist a very large amount of juices,fruits and vegetables.
Then begin a fast of 1 to 3 days drinking just orange or grape juice with Aloe vera juice.Put about 15ml of Aloe vera juice in each glass of orange juice and drink throughout as many times as you wish.Don't eat any other meals as it may cause loose stools.
You should also take daily hot baths(3-5)days to help your body expel toxins.
I think this should do for a start.
You might be interested in undergoing a more intensive detoxification process then you could give me a call.My number is 07025525004.I would be very glad to help you out.
Fruit juices are high in sugar. Better to eat fruits since your intake of sugar from them is less likely to be too high.
Re: Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs by AlphaCEO: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Ifex4real:
Forever Living’s Clean 9 program has been
carefully designed to nutritionally supply the
body while enabling your body to cleanse and rid itself of toxins and chemicals as well as helping you to lose weight.

The first step to a clean body is to cleanse and support your digestive system. Clean 9 provides you with the necessary tools to cleanse your body and put you on the path to a healthier you.

Our Aleo vera gel completely helps you detox your system and cleans your colon.

Click link below to read more
www.nairaland.com/1807607/loss-12kg-naturaly-forever-living

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnancy Story / 5 Ways Being Outdoors Improves Your Health / Taraba Government Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.