Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (26682 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by rOsy247(f): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Just can't imagine why a woman should be happy marrying the husband of another woman. She should keep smiling till her turn comes.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by rawtouch: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2018
oshosondi
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by pastorcyrus(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Khed:
A Nigerian Pastor identified as Pastor Glory Idahosa, has been accused of abandoning his wife, Christabel Idahosa, in Canada and marrying a lady he introduced as his sister to his estranged wife.

The Nigerian pastor who was said to be jobless for most part of the marriage which produced 5 kids – 4 girls and 1 boy, returned to Nigeria with his wife and kids 5 years ago and introduced them to one Splendour Patrick, he claimed was his younger sister.

However after opening a church in Canada with the help of his wife, it was gathered that the couple’s marital crisis got heightened after he returned to Nigeria in 2016 to open a branch of the church in Nigeria with money given to him by his wife and the church in Canada.

Pastor Glory Idahosa who stayed in Nigeria for months after he was given N2.8million to open the new church, returned to his family in Canada months later with the excuse that he was busy working to help the church pick up.

It was gathered that the Pastor who returned to Nigeria in June 2018, claimed that his mother died and he needed to return to Nigeria urgently and he needed to attend to some family meetings and look into the progress of the church in Nigeria.

However the Nigerian Pastor returned to the country to marry Splendour Patrick, the lady he introduced as his sister. It was further gathered they already have two sons who look to be about 5 and 3 years old. The sad act was busted last night by his wife, Christabel, who saw her husband’s Facebook page being updated with wedding photos.

While the lady who remained in Canada with their children not suspecting anything is said to be in agony, the Pastor has been dragged after his first wife’s family exposed his infidelity and he proceeded to block his in-laws on Facebook.

Pastor Glory Idahosa has also been called out by his church members in Canada who told him to close down his church in Canada, after disclosing that they’ve been trying to call him when he was gone for long but he never picked, only to discover on social media that he took another wife.

http://hitng.info/5812/nigerian-pastor-abandons-wife-in-canada-marries-lady-he-introduced-as-his-sister-photos/
I won't judge you pastor,nobody knew what you were passing through in your first married that made you took the decision of opting out.
A broken marriage is better than a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by otherway: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Some people reason with their anus sha...
You have five kids, a supportive wife and a lucrative biz. Yet you went ahead to destroy your good image cos of fleshy living.
Vanity

He is free to marry as many wives as he wants but it is the part of abandonment I don't support.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by otherway: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2018
rOsy247:
Just can't imagine why a woman should be happy marrying the husband of another woman. She should keep smiling till her turn comes.

You are a kid.

It amazes me that Christian ladies commit sexual immorality more yet they are the ones crying for polygamy whilst the typical Muslim lady is so sexually decent yet they still embrace polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Octaves(m): 2:00am On Sep 22, 2018
these days, if someone tells me he is a pastor, i just run for my life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by AreaFada2: 3:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Mr Idahosa will make it in his trade. The guy na Maradona. grin cheesy cheesy

But white wedding while already married? Or not official marriage?

Otherwise it would be bigamy.

While Nigeria does not really forbid polygamy, you cannot marry two women under secular or Christian rules officially.

Sadly being a pastor in 9ja is no more necessarily synonymous with honesty or decency. It's now just "belle hustle" and all-comers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by stuffs4me(m): 3:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Pastor amaka
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by soundforce: 3:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Hope no be Benson idahosa lineage. Cos they are highly blessed for this cheap thing
STUPID
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by koolaid87: 3:53am On Sep 22, 2018
That's his twin brother
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by oruma19: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2018
This one is beta na, i know one who has bleeped almost 50% of the married women and single girls in the church here in nigeria. He is even fathering a child with a married woman who was looking for fruit of the womb. Very useless winners chapel pastor making vain the work he was employed to do. 95% of Naija pastors are in the work for money and pussy. Most Nigerians dont know God.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Rodney is even more pained than the wife!

The way she is so sure, pastor must have licked her own before!
Most likely.
Never take the ranting of a woman unserious because she must have been roped in as well
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Vickram: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Lo ba tan. Ride on pastor

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Cindy08: 5:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:
You have five kids, a supportive wife and a lucrative biz. Yet you went ahead to destroy your good image cos of fleshy living.
Vanity
so to be a pastor no na lucrative biz?waoooo I never knew if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by lalanice(f): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Boss13:
Pastor rebranded - lol. It’s obvious the man planned this all the while. Must be really tired of the wife and wanted out. He then plotted a scheme to return back to Nigeria by claiming to extend Branch network.

Pastor people would say you are wicked but maybe they don’t know what you were passing through in the marriage. I cannot judge you though. I leave you to your creator.
you are a fool for that comment, WHAT other side? What happened to divorce if he actually had anything close to a good reason?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by mu2sa2: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Cindy08:
so to be a pastor no na lucrative biz?waoooo I never knew if u know u know
That's what it is in naija - free money, plentiful free fvck. Very lucrative for those crooks.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by rOsy247(f): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
otherway:

You are a kid.

It amazes me that Christian ladies commit sexual immorality more yet they are the ones crying for polygamy whilst the typical Muslim lady is so sexually decent yet they still embrace polygamy.

U are a toddler. It's very obvious from your post.

Ode.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by chineloSA(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Khed:

However after opening a church in Canada with the help of his wife,
it was gathered that the couple’s marital crisis got heightened after he returned to Nigeria in 2016 to open a branch of the church in Nigeria with money given to him by his wife and the church in Canada.

Pastor Glory Idahosa who stayed in Nigeria for months after he was given N2.8million to open the new church, returned to his family in Canada months later with the excuse that he was busy working to help the church pick up.

http://hitng.info/5812/nigerian-pastor-abandons-wife-in-canada-marries-lady-he-introduced-as-his-sister-photos/

Serves the first wife right grin grin grin grin. The man was unemployed for most of their marital life and she was the one supporting him and their family. Instead of supporting him to open their family business or find a job, she gave him money to open a church!!!!!!! Meaning they both saw a church as a means of getting rich by exploiting other unsuspecting Christians ���. grin cheesy ;DWELL DONE MA'AM

She plotted and supported evil against gullible Christians and evil fell on her. grin grin

I can never support my husband to start a church. Church is not a business. Evil women. sad
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Chubhie: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Pastor obsessed with licking pussy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by chineloSA(f): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Vanity

Which lucrative business are you talking about?
Since when has religion become a business?? undecided undecided

The first wife supported him in this life of lies and you call it lucrative business?? shocked shocked You may even find that it was the wife's idea to open a church in the first place. The man probably didn't even want to be involved in that kind of way to financially support his family hence he eloped to marry another woman.

What kinds of a wife supports exploitation of gullible people? Her husband was unemployed for a long time and she thought a church is good place to make money. Stuff her!!!!
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by thorpido(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2018
otherway:

You are a kid.

It amazes me that Christian ladies commit sexual immorality more[/b]yet they are the ones crying for polygamy whilst the [b]typical Muslim lady is so sexually decent yet they still embrace polygamy.
You know this because you have been keeping statistics or you judge by the wearing of hijab.
Stop talking like a hypocrite and carry your polygamy crap to one side.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by thorpido(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Which lucrative business are you talking about?
Since when has religion become a business?? undecided undecided

The first wife supported him in this life of lies and you call it lucrative business?? shocked shocked You may even find that it was the wife's idea to open a church in the first place. The man probably didn't even want to be involved in that kind of way to financially support his family hence he eloped to marry another woman.

What kinds of a wife supports exploitation of gullible people? Her husband was unemployed for a long time and she thought a church is good place to make money. Stuff her!!!!
How do you know now for sure @ bolded?You know them personally?
Why do women always want to blame fellow women for issues like this?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Fake pastor, among those that say do as I preach but don't do as I do, fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by chineloSA(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
thorpido:
How do you know now for sure @ bolded?You know them personally?
Why do women always want to blame fellow women for issues like this?

Read the story again.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by BlackPantherCri: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
But what if they are only acting Nollywood drama?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Smart365Life(f): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
This man has 2 kids already with his side-chick-turned wife? I don't think he was called. He's just so full of deceit. Even abandoning his 'flock'. May God have mercy on him.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by thorpido(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Read the story again.
The story says he opened a church with 'the help of his wife' and the 'wife supported him with money'.It is expected of any dutiful wife to support her husband's aspirations.

You said,it may even be the wife's idea to start the church.'There's nothing in the write-up to suggest the church idea was the wife's.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by chineloSA(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
thorpido:
The story says he opened a church with 'the help of his wife' and the 'wife supported him with money'.It is expected of any dutiful wife to support her husband's aspirations.

You said,it may even be the wife's idea to start the church.'There's nothing in the write-up to suggest the church idea was the wife's.

Exactly. Since when has religion become a business to support men who are failing to establish themselves in any career?

Why would a wife fork out money to support the husband to open a "church"? Why didn't she support him in opening a shop that sells African condiments or anything; but church?

For her to even invest in this evil idea thinking it will bring returns makes me convinced that it is her idea.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by CioAngels(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pastor indeed, women continues to be women's worse enemy. I just wonder what we really read in the bible.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Favor99(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
chineloSA:

Serves the first wife right grin grin grin grin. The man was unemployed for most of their marital life and she was the one supporting him and their family. Instead of supporting him to open their family business or find a job, she gave him money to open a church!!!!!!! Meaning they both saw a church as a means of getting rich by exploiting other unsuspecting Christians ���. grin cheesy ;DWELL DONE MA'AM

She plotted and supported evil against gullible Christians and evil fell on her. grin grin

I can never support my husband to start a church. Church is not a business. Evil women. sad
I didn't expect this from you? She's a Christian and she wants to open up a church. Where did it say her intention
was to make money? Where do you get the conclusion she's evil? What do you have against her? Instead of you to pity
her you are here foaming with hatred.
I dont understand how someone that talks about black unity and labels whites as the oppressor can start treating their own like that.
You so called pro-black activists aren't any different than the whites. mtchew!

Even if you feel for whatever reason she didn't make the right decision, your response was complete overkill. You have some stored up hatred somewhere.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady by Favor99(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2018
chineloSA:

Exactly. Since when has religion become a business to support men who are failing to establish themselves in any career?

Why would a wife fork out money to support the husband to open a "church"? Why didn't she support him in opening a shop that sells African condiments or anything; but church?

For her to even invest in this evil idea thinking it will bring returns makes me convinced that it is her idea.
Because she's a Christian! Ive never heard anyone accuse someone that opened a church as being evil.
I read the article and didn't see any evidence of ill or bad intentions.
Whatever your personal hatred is, you got to curb it. Because I wasn't expecting this from you, but then
again majority of people are fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person) / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.