Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (44791 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Robber raped me with poly bag as condom, teacher tells court / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Sharpshooota: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
HIV loading........
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by ceejayMAX(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
konji na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by arabbunkum: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
What took you to a hotel room with him? Did you think you were going for a prayer meeting in a hotel room with him alone

4 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by madridsta007(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Na. Waoo. Gues he want to marry you that. Why he didn't use condom for you.

Are you trivialising rape?

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by wink2015(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Let the law takes it course.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Egein(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Uteghe:
IPOB lifestyle in Bayelsa?? SMH
Nope, he's an APC ogre.

3 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by adesina746: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Na hang them suppose hang kpodo. In this era where there are many ladies that are willing to just be friends of benefit because they like u. You go dey rape person pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Lifestone(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2018
I hope this case won't be mishandled again. Poor, poor. They haven't linked the accused to the crime. I weep for my country.
The victim should have gone to Govt hospital same day, you went to a private hospital next day and they claimed to have seen sperm coming out still from the vagina next day, no sample was taken, no visit to the crime scene! gosh.
What an investigation.
I really hope this lady get justice, but from what I have read so far, it looks doubtful. In criminal case, prosecution must prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, this isn't looking so

2 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by adesina746: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
arabbunkum:
What took you to a hotel room with him? Did you think you were going for a prayer meeting in a hotel room with him alone

She works there

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Bitterleafsoup: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Rape has become part of the culture why
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by TheEconomist: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
What is the jail term for a rapist?
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by justtoodark: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
we should punish rapist more by sending them to confront female judges.....

female judges will have no mercy on you......

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Bitterleafsoup: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2018
TheEconomist:
Do they get jail time?
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by justtoodark: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2018
TheEconomist:

it depends.....the last case i heard about in europe was 2 years jail.....

i dont understand why whites go so easy on rapists...
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by blogaid(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Ehn the gal is nice na that's why she is even telling journalists, if na some people, the man for don chop knife for throat
I just hope she is ok smh
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Philinho(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Who took you to the hotel? .Your mate was ready to die than to be raped you are crying woof because the agreement did not work

2 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by sojayy(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2018
" His office in a hotel at 8pm" This one gidi gan o!

3 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2018
The way Nigerian men dive into a vagina without using condom is really appalling, little wonder most of them are walking std.
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by justtoodark: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2018
i dont understand why men rape women....if a woman doesnt want,then its better you let her be.....

their are many other women that want....

using the job to dominate her is wrong.......

oloshos are their too....

no need to rape women....if they accept,good....if they dont want then its better to let them alone....
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Zane2point4(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
He released 2litrs of whitish discharge on her.

3 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2018
segebase:
so rapist they use condom ... .cos I don't understand
Are you supporting him or something?
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by emperooooooooor: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2018
I feel very bad for the rape victim because I am certain she is not going to get justice, not because she was not raped but because they have built a very poor case. Her uncle should have known better than to take her home after the rape case. He is a policeman for godsake. Properly documented forensic evidence would have nailed the rapist down. She should have been properly checked up at the hospital and specimen taken of the sperm in her vagina on the same day. How will an experienced doctor fail to collect specimen of the sperm he saw oozing from her vagina because she complained of pains. How are they going to convince the court that it was the rapists sperm that was still oozing out of her the NEXT day? Didn't she bathe? I feel really bad
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by emmie14: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Uteghe:
IPOB lifestyle in Bayelsa?? SMH
eluded brains

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by AmazingELixir: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Wetin she go do for the hotel with am......
If this is true may that dude dick never raise again

undecided

Basic comprehension you're lacking....is it that you cannot read and understand or what...

Ok let summerize for you in vernacular..the gal dey work as cashier for the hotel wey the security adviser wey rape her be manager.

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
When did rapists started using condom biko

3 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by olowo1930: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2018
well, the habit is bad but their was an agreement with them, if someone invites me into an hotel at around 8pm, at least a right think person should know the purpose except diabolic means. may God help us to curb this unforgettable game of life

1 Like

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Almaiga: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2018
The victim must be one of the Ashawo girls from the East, who are constituting nuisance all over the Country, in the name of hustling. What is she doing in his Hotel room, did he forced her into the room?
I can never have pitty for her type.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by thesicilian: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Lifestone:
I hope this case won't be mishandled again. Poor, poor. They haven't linked the accused to the crime. I weep for my country.
The victim should have gone to Govt hospital same day, you went to a private hospital next day and they claimed to have seen sperm coming out still from the vagina next day, no sample was taken, no visit to the crime scene! gosh.
What an investigation.
I really hope this lady get justice, but from what I have read so far, it looks doubtful. In criminal case, prosecution must prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, this isn't looking so
Help me tell them.
I feel for the lady, but the truth has to be told. The doctor blew the case by not taking the sample of the discharge for DNA analysis.

Then again, why are they exposing the identity of the man when he has not been proven guilty? Is it only the woman's reputation that needs protection? Does it mean that the moment any man is accused of rape, whether true or not, he'll be publicly shamed by having his pictures and name all over the social media?

4 Likes

Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by tunary(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2018
How can a single man put his dick inside a lady's private part by force in the name of rape, na so the man strong reach
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Blessingpaul(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Get two times of your investment within 12 hours. Use the link below to get started.
https://www.12naira.com/home/index.php?id=&rank=0
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by ofuonyebi: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2018
when shall we have security like those in sane countries of the world...where women dignity and honor are protected as paramount

where citizens right and peace to live are highly protected...NOT like Nigeria...where often, the so so called security are the threat to peace?

may be in another millennium...shame of a nation indeed!
Re: 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court by Deji63: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Animals in human skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.