Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Husband Raped Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Raped Me. (53044 Views)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Raped Me. by Wittyglam(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
A lot of people experience rape in marriage but are too ashamed to talk about it.
Have you ever heard about rape in marriage or have you ever experience it.

Sex is something we must talk about before going marriage.

Check this out for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYaBqJ0zj4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
how does that work?

is it a joke?

270 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

There is no rape in marriage

All sex in marriage is legal conjugal rights of both parties

Did you forget your wedding vows of for better for worse

You can't even take it to court or win

If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce

Starving your partner of sex is a sin

718 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by VeryWickedMan: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Return his bride price first

445 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.

rape, unlawful sexual activity, most often involving sexual intercourse

Good luck proving it in a Law court that your Legally married Husband with right to Conjugal rights had "unlawful" sex with you

417 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.

Marriage definition by law

Marriage is the legal union of a couple as spouses. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by jeromestarks: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Good luck proving it in a Law court that your Legally married Husband with right to Conjugal rights had "unlawful" sex with you
You're a chicken.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. - Wikipedia.

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by tnerro1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Aunty, shut the fvck up, stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Temmylee01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

madam or oga it can be establish.
There's a reason it called rape.
It might sound somehow but if she says no then it's no, as man you too can do your own back. If she has a recording of the husband forcing her to have sex the court will find the husband guilty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. - Wikipedia.

No need for insults keep it civil

The only reason no man anywhere in the world even police won't prosecute rape against an husband is because by law during marriage ceremony you are officially giving consent to your legally married husband

Marriage is the legal union of a couple as spouses. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Temmylee01:
madam or oga it can be establish.
There's a reason it called rape.
It might sound somehow but if she says no then it's no, as man you too can do your own back. If she has a recording of the husband forcing her to have sex the court will find the husband guilty.

So how come no court in the world has ever jailed any husband for rape when the marriage contract included sex

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Temmylee01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

So how come no court in the world has ever jailed any husband for rape when the marriage contract included sex

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/03/man-sentenced-repeatedly-raping-wife-filming-act/ read that and satisfy your curiosity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Temmylee01:
https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/03/man-sentenced-repeatedly-raping-wife-filming-act/ read that and satisfy your curiosity.

Haba... Not only did he have sex with a sleeping wife he recorded her

This is very different case

Mentally deranged person, druged person, children , sleeping person or anyone in coma can't give consent

79 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Temmylee01(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Haba... Not only did he have sex with a sleeping wife he recorded her

This is very different case
I can record my wife naked without her consent and she might let go and forgive me , but having sex without her knowledge and consent is RAPE. Ire ooooohhhh.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Weirdcamila: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Only alpha males rape women. Simps beg for sex

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Temmylee01:
I can record my wife naked without her consent and she might let go and forgive me , but having sex without her knowledge and consent is RAPE. Ire ooooohhhh.

Ok I get you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
as much as rape in marriage is very real, in Africa where women are sold off to their husband (thank to bride price etc), i can fully understand why a husband would believe that he OWNS HIS WIFE therefore he can use her as he pleases.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Fahvvy: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
As "somehow-ish" as it sounds, it is indeed very possible for spousal rape to occur undecided...

On a personal note...
If my wife consistently denies me se.x without a good enough reason, I'll have to outsource undecided...

I see no reason why my needs should be deprived consistently over time without a good enough reason undecided...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2022
There's nothing like rape in marriage.
Possible reasons a spouse may be prosecuted:
* The sex involved violence and domestic abuse, leading to significant discomfort or injury. Either way, it's a case of assault/battery, not rape.
* Making photos or videos of sexual activity is unlawful in certain places.
There's nothing like too much sex under the law.

Denying your spouse sex is considered cruelty, and is legal grounds for divorce. Sex is an integral part of marriage under law.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by amalover007: 1:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Wittyglam:

A lot of people experience rape in marriage but are too ashamed to talk about it.
Have you ever heard about rape in marriage or have you ever experience it.

Sex is something we must talk about before going marriage.

Check this out for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYaBqJ0zj4
the two of una no well.

Rape ko tape ni

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by jeromestarks: 2:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

No need for insults keep it civil

The only reason no man anywhere in the world even police won't prosecute rape against an husband is because by law during marriage ceremony you are officially giving consent to your legally married husband

Ok. Let's say the wife is so tired and exhausted that she couldn't lift a finger and the husband forced himself on her after she had explained that she doesn't want sex.
What would you call that? Assault?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
Marriage definition by law

So, what part of the definition of the contract allows a man to literally forcefully Penetrate his wife against her will? Doesn't that ring all too clearly as yet another form of abuse? , undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
1)There is no rape in marriage All sex in marriage is legal conjugal rights of both parties
Did you forget your wedding vows of for better for worse. You can't even take it to court or win
2. If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce
Even people who are merely dating can claim conjugal rights- go prisons go ask
- but they can't pretend rape isn't a crime.. undecided

For better for worse.... are we also to interpret that when people take the vow, they also wave their right to cry fowl in the case of domestic abuse? undecided

2. Sex is obviously not restricted to just those who are in marriage relationships so why do you pretend different rules of sexual engagement should exist for the married as opposed to the unmarried? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by techWriter3: 3:11am On Sep 15, 2022
surrender his bride premium first

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by hope4nigeria(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

There is no rape in marriage

All sex in marriage is legal conjugal rights of both parties

Did you forget your wedding vows of for better for worse

You can't even take it to court or win

If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce

you better leave mumu gender, they will always cry fowl, if you don't fvk them, they will still cry fowl

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by samuelpeters(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2022
I have asked this question severally. Even to barristers.

It is very hard to prove rape in marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Reminds me of that time I stole my phone.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by JBoss25(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Only alpha males rape women. Simps beg for sex

By their comments we know who is mad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Rosaline5000: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok. Let's say the wife is so tired and exhausted that she couldn't lift a finger and the husband forced himself on her after she had explained that she doesn't want sex.
What would you call that? Assault?
I am surprised this is coming from you, I thought you will be one of those people that says as long as it's his wife and a woman, she is inferior and the husband can use her anyhow.
I am really surprised you know there can be rape in a marriage, so you are not 100% bad.
Ok shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by bularuz(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2022
samuelpeters:
I have asked this question severally. Even to barristers.

It is very hard to prove rape in marriage.

Yes, criminal liability in marriage, when legally married there are some crimes you cannot commit against your spouse not just rape.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by jeromestarks: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Rosaline5000:

I am surprised this is coming from you, I thought you will be one of those people that says as long as it's his wife and a woman, she is inferior and the husband can use her anyhow.
I am really surprised you know there can be rape in a marriage, so you are not 100% bad.
Ok shocked
I am not a bad person nah; I am a just person that all.
What is right is right; what is wrong is wrong! It's that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.