Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company (542 Views)

Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment / ESUT Set To Defy ASUU, Fixes Exam For November 30 / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company by Tahywoh(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2018
[b]
The first round of the 2018 edition of Platinum Reasoning Contest is online (Computer-Based Test) and will take place on our website www.pmg-corg.

Examination dates are being sent to candidates via email or phone number .

Also, they can check their examination dates when they login to their portal.

The details is specified in the news.

Read more on https:///gudvsi8

Haven't registered for PRC2018?

Visit https://pmg-c.org to get started. Registration closes September 26th, 2018.

This is your chance, there is only four days left.

Registration code: QuWXfdqyWSWB

The exam commences on October 4th, 2018 and will continue on 5th and 6th of October 2018. Candidates will be scheduled for their exam between these 3 days and are expected to take the exam on the date scheduled for them.

Writing an exam prior to the date of your schedule may lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the examination instructions. [color=#000099][/color]
[/b]

Re: Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company by Ocheinstein(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Am interested. But the site doesn't open on my phone
Re: Online Exam For Prc2018 Commences October 4th - Platinum Minds Global Company by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Please is this platinum global contest real? I sat for the exam and I want to know if it is legit before I would go about the purchase of the result checker.. Please also help me with the procedure on checking the result, thank you.

reply ASAP since I don't have time..

(1) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Attacks APC, Bisi Akande / Please Help Solve This Question. (pic) / *THREAD CLOSED**A Female Roommate In Uniport - Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.