Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

"My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (58989 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Feb 08, 2019
You all remember this bootolicious Teacher lukumenziwa who went viral because of her curvy body.

Well the curvy teacher have spoken on a live video she did on her page recently stating that she knows she is now popular and have seen several comments about her like people saying they are not going to concentrate and other things.

Meanhwhile she has also come to defend his student saying her student don't have the pervert dirty minds other on social media are having.

She said she teachers under 20years of age student student and don't gave the dirty mind like people on Ig.

What do you think about what she said?

See some of her new photos and watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-student-dont-have-dirty-pervert-minds-viral-bootilicious-teacher-fumes/

2 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by itspzpics(m): 5:39am On Feb 08, 2019
See reaction below

Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by MrGist: 5:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Lol

Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reacts After Her Masturbation Video Leaked Online >>> WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by JasonScoolari: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Instead of the Ostrich to be bothered about submitting her lesson note, she's online defending her perverted students who might be having a secret plan on how to devour her.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Joshmodest(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2019
If na ur nyansh dem dey look , them go tell you

63 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2019
This how all teachers ought to look like

With her beauty you will respect yourself and try and be the best student so that the teacher will like you

She might decides to invite you over to her crib for evening lessons

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by BOOMnaija(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Reminds me of my English language teacher that I nearly fvcked in SS1.... remain small that year...her bakassi sef big pass this one far far

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Dreyl(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2019
shocked
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by cassidy1996(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2019
South African ladies una too much

6 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Tamarapetty(f): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2019
You dey their mind??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by earthsync(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2019
So teachers aren't allowed to look good again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by SAMBARRY: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Nigerians are used to seeing teachers in big,oversized and faded suits or huge Mary amaka skirt and blouse with big tangled wigs so to see a woman sexy and in good clothes brings a huge disconnect to what they're familiar with grin

Even parents don't expect teachers to look good or sexy or will be considered a threat to the students concentration or the mother of the student WHO sees the teacher and knows that daddy sometimes stops by in school to pick junior from school grin

Will be afraid so that baba junior will not ask aunty teacher to give him complementary card so that he can be checking on juniors welfare from aunty teacher grin

Then from checking on juniors welfare from aunty teacher, daddy junior will begin to send money and gifts to junior and give aunty teacher her own share of the goodies FOR BEING A GOOD TEACHER TO HIS SON.from there daddy junior will ask aunty teacher to come and do home lesson for junior when mama junior has gone to the saloon,market or owanmbe grin

So while junior is doing homework in the dining table, daddy junior will quickly GBE sumo the aunty teacher grin

We all know how these things go grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by sunnymix: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2019
See ukwu shocked
Use the code below to sign up
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by maydee87: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2019
I hear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by lilmax(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2019
earthsync:
So teachers aren't allowed to look good again?
this is your definition of looking good?

4 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by lilmax(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2019
do I blame her? no

I blame the school

you're not allowed to look sexy(sexually attractive) to students

it's distracting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Gentleziggy(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2019
O boy hear name abeg lukumenzinwa UKWUmenziwa nkor

6 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by TheMoniker: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by TheAngry1: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
As long as she is not teaching them in English...her grammar is directly proportional to her ukwu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by nonye6194: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
with this kain teacher, we no for dey miss school grin

28 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by fredoooooo: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
You're right Madam , reason why your class dey always full grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by MZEE01: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
OK
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by comfirmatic: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
How can something study with this shocked shocked shocked

Let me face my business, NaijaBet must pay this weekend.
Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by freemanbubble: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
If you want to be a friend to this teacher just be intelligent. She will like you

Remember my business study aunty in jss1. She was very beautiful. Is like she was a student teacher practising.
So on one faithful day some external invigilators came to examine her and score her

The class almost disgraced her when she asked a question and the whole class was dumb founded even when the question was simple

So i raised up my hand and answered it and later she also found out that almost all my subjects in my result were As

From that day ehnnnnn
She now liked me. Infact like is an understatement. She loved me
Was always paying my transport to and fro
The day she will not have money i will sit on her lap
She will even invite me to her house
And as a little boy
I will just go on Saturday morning and come back in the evening
Sometimes she became too free with me that she can be on pant when am around

But me as a kid i nor know say toto dey sweet by then i go for make attempt that time. Kids dey miss sha. Thank God say person nor dey remain small pikin for ever.
i will just be inside her room with her wearing a sexy pant

15 Likes

Re: "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Futminna Students In Sports Attire For Test Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.