Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (27138 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Mrop(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Popular Boxer Larry Ekundayo who is presently in nigeria made a quick visit to ooni of ife palace in osun state.

Ooni of Ife presents him a beautiful gift. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/boxer-larry-ekundayo-visit-ooni-ife-kneels-pics/

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Mrop(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Wow

He no sabi kneel down... See more photos and video of boxer Larry before ooni of ife >>> HERE

more

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by miqos02(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Cool unlike uncle sowore who disrespected the king

8 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by myettiallah: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Na wa ohh!!
An unpopular boxer kneels before a common chief and its now news!!!

9 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by olaskul(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
More success...
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Legolast: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
. Pls I want 17 people to come to my house and watch a movie with me ,I want to watch it alone but they say 18 and above ��☺�

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Digital Ooni...... Forget the hating and criticisms, I think this Ooni represents what contemporary leadership ought to be.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by onunwa21(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Ftc
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by damosade(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
No be Sam loco son be that in the plane?

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by pweshboi(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Yorubas are synonymous with respect, and this is a king... So no biggie. We respect our Kings and hold them in high esteem. That's #Yoruba that's #Culture

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by SeniorZato(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Watin the guy do way make the king ask am make him kneel down

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by jyz200(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Yoruba amaka
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
damosade:
No be Sam loco son be that in the plane?

Eagle eyes grin

Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Tundeobama(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
The most popular king in Africa is king of Morocco and then ooni of ife leader of yoruba race.Go to uk museum and find out.

9 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
myettiallah:
Na wa ohh!!
I don't expect anything better from a vagabond who doesn't have roots like you. You don't have traditional values, you don't have roots, you don't have sense, you don't have cultural heritage where you came from, you're a bastard-vagabond. So I don't expect you to value something like this. Spit on you.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by guttentag(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Good boy but i no fit bow down 4 anyman if no be God

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2018
I hope the bad luck in Niggeria doesn t rub off on his career
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by oshe11: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2018
He wan go take Jazz ni?
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok the ooni of Ife will give him life abi...

Please click the link on my signature. Thanks
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by UjuUdoka: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2018
And so, let him visit God and Kneel before God, it makes more sense.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Akolawole(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2018
myettiallah:
Na wa ohh!!

You may not know Ekundayo, in his category, most boxers refuse to fight him.

Miyetti Allah? We know the tribe you belong.

10 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by alizma: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
myettiallah:
Na wa ohh!!
to you it is not news because in your culture, the reverse would have be the case since money is attached to the title.

12 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by Yomit71(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
good son of the soil, more success bro

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by AndriaRich(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2018
It's beta to be humble than make them turn you to goat abi na yam... grin

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by idu1(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
This oni no get juju abeg

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by ekestic1976(f): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
There's no big deal with KNEELING in the presence of the Ooni of Ife. Every wellbred African knows that it's the most natural way of greeting any Sovereign.

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
cool
Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by ekestic1976(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
UjuUdoka:
And so, let him visit God and Kneel before God, it makes more sense.

He will not do so until you commit suicide about something that doesn't concern you!

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) by kingzephyr(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2018
myettiallah:
Na wa ohh!!

See what is talking.
I guess you don't have elderly man picture in your house for you to have called the Ooni a common chief.
No try am again oooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Visits NYSC Camp In Ede, Osun State / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos / Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.