Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (38695 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death / Kemi Olunloyo Talks Trash About Linda Ikejes Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Go ahead
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by holluphemydavid(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:
Nina should just beat and naked this bobrisky let's see if he has a prick or a pusy
Nina response suppose to be, I will beat Bobrisky and strip him for people to knw if he is a boy or a girl
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Kingjames(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
berryford:
This bobrisky sef, who do you
who tell u say na guy ei be...

heheheh

baby bob
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by joyhoney(f): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You dey pity Nina. You no pity the confused one who is neither male or female who is now fighting women grin

he is a fake woman made in china
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by fortunechy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
I wish to see how she will.... sorry he will beat her
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Simbrixton(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Betrayal dey pain o
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Felixv: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
This guy reminds me of those ladyboys in Thailand. Am sure he is taking female hormone tablets.

Those hormone tablets will strink his Instruments and he will start to grow boobs. Lol.

They have a habit of distorting the mental capacity of a human being.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Skykid11(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
I knew they will still fight Nina can't beat him or her ��
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Skykid11(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
This Bob is a disgrace to nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Kaybaba5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
A man wants to beat a woman in public.. Pls Nina do me a favor, just check Bob underneath whether two balls are there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Someone that's busy with her own life. . Yeye online threats
him go beat you too
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
This relentless idiot suddenly thinks he's above the law
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by eneyoduke(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
2 gender talking to a 1 gender person
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by gudugudumeje: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Is Bobrisky this so irresponsible to present ad engage himself in this careless talk?Trap ursef pls.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
very unlady like, i forgot you re not a lady.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Shogba1989(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=71417759]Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who few days ago called out Big Brother Naija star, Nina for reportedly being ungrateful, has threatened to beat up the reality show star.

According to Bobrisky who bragged about growing up in Mushin area of Lagos, he will also make sure he strips Nina naked in the fight. Listen to the audio message which has gone viral already on social media below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-beat-and-naked-nina-if-she-says-trash-about-me-bobrisky-threatens

Oshisko
Balabala

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by josiegirl27: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who few days ago called out Big Brother Naija star, Nina for reportedly being ungrateful, has threatened to beat up the reality show star.

According to Bobrisky who bragged about growing up in Mushin area of Lagos, he will also make sure he strips Nina naked in the fight. Listen to the audio message which has gone viral already on social media below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-beat-and-naked-nina-if-she-says-trash-about-me-bobrisky-threatens/

osheyyy! Cardi b!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Nazae(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
And you will be arrested for beating a woman
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by WizJesus007(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Saff:
Bobby remember in the court of law, you are still a man. I shall say no more.
......Bruv...yu've said it ol...Jahbless!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Stanleysteno(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:
Why threaten another person?

Did Nina send you message

Maybe he has a crush on Nina. Afterall, He is not gay... embarassed
I agree with you totally, it seems he wants to bleep Nina, that's why he said "beat n naked" grin wink..
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bob Fight Make I See Preeq Abeg,i Wan Know If Da Preeq Folo Bleach Like Your Body.
Ma Just Book "preeq Viewing Space"
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by captainamiedi1: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
annoyance has a way of bringing out the real you. no mata how baba bob want hide d fact that he is a man annoyance just let him loose control.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by FUSS: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
na was o.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by duptie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
lol, mumu dey wori u
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by ItzChinnex(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
bamasite:
Bobrisky no do am o,

Can you actually notice that Bobrisky is actually far more beautiful than the Nina?

Chidi, I told you not to sniff those white powder, I told you.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Mike008(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bobrisky, the most successful bleacher.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by stasius: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Them no born you well.

Touch Nina any day and we will mess you up!

Ara o na agba gi?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by GistFullGround: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
And the Police will not call to caution "himher"; mtchewwwww

Only in Nigeria will people boast, "I will beat you", "I will kill you and nothing will happen", "I will deal with you" etc
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by MostSoughtAfte(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Someone that's busy with her own life. . Yeye online threats
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by IloveToMess: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think this Bobrisky life is gradually coming to an end. Let him just try touch Nina and he go know sey boys don dey vex for him homo behavior since go use the opportunity beat am to death. Bobrisky should not try any rubbish unless he wan join him ancestors soon oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.