Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! (38788 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Daminaj1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gone are the days when mentioning Wizkid and Davido in one sentence meant beef. These days, the two young musicians are getting along Very well and making Nigeria proud.

following his exploits this morning when he was pictured with the president of sierra Leona and on Drake's Instagram page, Davido hailed praises on his colleague.

He wrote: BIG MAN!! @wizkidayo on VIEWS!!!!!! PROUD OF YOU MY BROTHER!! ONLY IF THEY KNEW WHAT WE GOT COMING!

Good to see them together.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/davido-to-wizkid-proud-of-you-bro-if.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Daminaj1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omo Baba Olowo Kinging with Baba Nla cool

BankyW who helped Kickstart Wizkid's career also reacted http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/bankyw-to-wizkid-i-knew-from-day-one.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by kingDELE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
D poster above me, who tel u say dem dey fight b4

Kk, i knw. Media bah??
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by darmys(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
praizeblog:
tank God.....fight don finish

I am waiting for them to release a song together.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
darmys:

I am waiting for them to release a song together.
waiting anxiously

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by tommykiwi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
K..them try.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
na wizkid dey reign o.. Baba nla himself be balling nd kinging.

Cnt wait for baba nla nd OBO to collabo.. E go make brain die ...till den.

Proudly #sierra9jasmiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by TippyTop(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
He wrote this after beating one of his fans in London abi? Anyway I still like Davido more than the kid.

Picture of Drake after learning wizkid calls women shiit names.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by vykte(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wiz kid raised the bar by beng featured in the album of an American A list artiste, and the track one dance is currently number 3 on billboard countdown...

however, with the way people are congratulating him one will think he has won a Grammy.

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by pangea2: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Aunty Linda will not endorse this o!

Abeg make una continue, nothing do una!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by shamecurls(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some people in Banana Island will feel like dying with the way Wizzy-Wizzy is takin-over

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
money is good o...
My future husband must be wealthy. .

Amen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by januzaj(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
He is going places and haters keep hating
Na their smelly pusssy im matter go kill dem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by goodlifehyd1: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dude making steady bar, some hungry dudes on NL are busy hating on him and praising one aunty with smelling kitty lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by TunnelTruth: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good to see maturity take its place.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Ramanto(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
kk
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by babyfaceafrica: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's how its suppose to be..,no be only aproko and bad news m..aunti linda will not see this now..but when wizkid owe omo alata now..she go comment....mtchew!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by gbens2000(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Did they ever have a brawl?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by LivingDiamond(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gud
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ritababe(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thats good

#teamvotelanicky nairaland 2016
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by BIGTinfotech: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smh
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Somewhere in Lagos! a Popular Blogger is getting really WET with envy

two of them go later Yansh themselves sha that's if they've not done so already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by drizslim(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Davido Getting Matured Daily
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Boring undecided
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ritababe(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
Some people in Banana Island will feel like dying with the way Wizzy-Wizzy is takin-over

grow up
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by morganist99(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...
My future husband must be wealthy. .

Amen!
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Jolumania432(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin Wow my Head dey Rise like Ifo Garri... Baba God pick up my call
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Omotall(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
abeg wu dem epp self

abeg i no fit kill myself joor

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by greatness22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
meanwhile, a beautiful lady in banana island is opening her grazing field for all to see

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) / Comedian AY At Arsenal FC Emirates Stadium Over The Weekend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.