Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' (47146 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by KendrickAyomide: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
As usual no one is blaming wizkid cos he is the celebrity, smh!!
no one? are you blind?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

He put himself in that position by not buying #50 condom in my opinion.
Lol there's enough blame to go round.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
OK. Wetin you need? I dey asaba
Sorry I don't need your help.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Have I offended you before? Was I rude to you when you mentioned me? Why this evil?
na bad thing to advertise my hustle? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sorry I don't need your help.
ok but I know a few places that will be suitable for a corper. . .
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Don't worry, enjoy your hustle. If I trolled you, I'll understand but this is annoying. Enjoy
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
instead of your help, the person will continue to go from Onitsha. Thanks, enjoy your day
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
don4real18:

So, was Wizkid old? She could have also used a condom. She knew who he was before being entangled with him
That's their headache Mr man. I no dey there when them do their transaction grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:

How is he better?? ..he's the same with them...if the dude wants to be a preacher of good news he should be a precher, and if he wants to be a free thinker, that's fine.. he should stay one place and stop confusing the thunder that will still fire him

He is better because he does not hide behind the pulpit to lie to millions pretending he is the next good thing after Jesus while doing the unthinkable in his closet. He is real

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
instead of your help, the person will continue to go from Onitsha. Thanks, enjoy your day
Ok o. If you say so. My bad.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tire oooo.....What was she thinking when she had a one night stand with wizzy....... No one is worth getting pregnant for except your husband because pregnancy deprive you from so many things as a lady.....When ffucking make sure he don't ffuck your brain off use it wisely always use protection if you must commit fornication.
hmmmmmmm.... But some girls don't like protection because they say something about the feel
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Millenniumlady(f): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmmm.... But some girls don't like protection because they say something about the feel
That's their cup of tea
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ode, davido is independently rich with or without his father and it doesn't stop him from taking care of his two kids even tho he's not with the baby mamas. .

You are a basket full of sense.

If Davido wants to be irresponsible despite his rich background nothing stops him. He has just chosen to be a good father. If he had wanted to live only on his Father's money nothing stops him either. He has just decided to make his own money.

I'm sure if wizkid had a background like Davido's he would still behave the same.

Your love for your child comes first not the hatred for your baby mama.

Whether anyone likes it or not Wizkid has Pride issues. He needs more humility to handle his wealth and fame.
Back in the days of his issues with Davido he was always shading first. Most times Davido's shades came as replies to him. It took him years to accept the fact that Davido is a star too. Coming years after he has been in the music scene.

Pride, Pride is the issue.

For the sake of his kids, he should calm down.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Rubbiish(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

From all evidences wizkid never wanted this child and shola probably decided to go on with it on her own.
u have a point...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't worry, enjoy your hustle. If I trolled you, I'll understand but this is annoying. Enjoy
lol you dey quick vex o. Why you no get patience like your name. . . Na me offend you this afternoon like this?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
shola is a greedy hoe . what happened between both of them was just a one night stand .wizkid never wanted the pregnancy and am sure he prevailed on her but she want to become babymama to reap from where she didnt sow.

broke bitches use postinor and commit abortions for the struggling boyfriend because he gat no money yet. but a the opportunity of sleeping with a celeb they will do every possible thing to get pregnant for him even when he is not ready

may God save us from money hungry hoe

Your comment and your moniker look the same and your last sentence must have been a slip of tongue.

happy weekend jare

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
lol you dey quick vex o. Why you no get patience like your name. . . Na me offend you this afternoon like this?
I'm really mad with you. I was about giving my husband my phone when I saw your mention. I'm still mad with you
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Rubbiish(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
tamethem:

Pride, Pride is the issue.

For the sake of his kids, he should calm down.
wizkid is proud no doubt.
Maybe the pride came as a result of the sudden wealth & fame...
Money & fame can change anyone.
Davido has been exposed to money since birth, but that of wizkid came suddenly...so d thing must enter him head...it is natural

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm really mad with you. I was about giving my husband my phone when I saw your mention. I'm still mad with you
Because of this small thing? lol

But sorry tho. . . Just joking. My bad really. . . No vex.

We good abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by quickly: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
As usual no one is blaming wizkid cos he is the celebrity, smh!!

guys understand wizkid dilemma with women throwing pussy and you left right and center.
All na trapping things

He would have to be Jesus not to be tempted.
If na one random guy dem go swallow postinor fast fast
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by mabelly: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

We good abi?

Dude, leave another man's wife alone. And stop frolicking its disgusting
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
mabelly:

Dude, leave another man's wife alone. And stop frolicking its disgusting
Seriously what are you saying? Are you mad or stupid? Did I know she was married and what has marital status got to do with this.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by ShinyJay22(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
I love Freeze...Dude speaks the truth without fear of whose ox is gored.
The problem with ladies these days as highlighted by Freeze is that most of them believe sex is a one way thing (only the men enjoy sex) when in fact it takes two to tango.
And as pointed out in the video baby Mama's decide to be baby Mama's (not supporting abortion though).You can take counter measures against pregnancy such as employing the use of contraceptive and of course using the morning after pills in other to avoid the stories that touch package.
Ranting about Wiz being a dead beat dad also sells you out as a gold digger who's only fixated on reaping where she has not sown simply because she's got a child for him.
If I'm to make an educated guess, I'm sure you wanted to get pregnant for a famous guy from the onset so why don't you live with your choice.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Raalsalghul: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
This freeze self na funny guy, How u want make she use postinor when the obejctive na to give birth for the celeb and then milk him in turn.This is not a mistake, but a deliberate act.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Raalsalghul: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jasen1:
That lady shola want to turn wizkid to client billing after billing

[/b]Y'all calling wizkid irresponsible father should know that there's 2ways to every story, for wizkid to remain calm I'm sure he will surly respond when it's due

And y'all should remember that there must be an agreement between the both concerning the child's up keep, if she thought wizkid is breaching the agreement, she should sue wizkid and share the share it, not sharing edited what's app chats,

Y'all read what's app chat and believe her and forgot that some messages can be deleted mitcheew
The bolded says it all. Baby mama for celebrity no be by mistake.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by mabelly: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Seriously what are you saying? Are you mad or stupid? Did I know she was married and what has marital status got to do with this.

I am sure you are dumb if not you won't be so stupid to respond with such questions.

However, she already informed you that she almost gave her phone to her husband when your silly mention came in about looking for sugar mummy and suggesting same to her. Imagine what would be her husband's reaction if he had seen that.

Grow up Old fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Raalsalghul: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
shola is a greedy hoe . what happened between both of them was just a one night stand .wizkid never wanted the pregnancy and am sure he prevailed on her but she want to become babymama to reap from where she didnt sow.

broke bitches use postinor and commit abortions for the struggling boyfriend because he gat no money yet. but a the opportunity of sleeping with a celeb they will do every possible thing to get pregnant for him even when he is not ready

may God save us from money hungry hoe
Gbam!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

We good abi?

You were disrespectful, I don't like it. We can't be good though I owe nothing against you
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
mabelly:

I am sure you are dumb if not you won't be so stupid to respond with such questions.

However, she already informed you that she almost gave her phone to her husband when your silly mention came in about looking for sugar mummy and suggesting same to her. Imagine what would be her husband's reaction if he had seen that.

Grow up Old fool.
Oga na you sabi. Carry your wahala go, I no fit talk.

I made that comment with a clean state of mind, I don't regret any of it and I as well don't feel bad for it.
I apologized as I deemed fit not because I did wrong but because it was the right thing to do.

If you have a problem with that and you chose to make an issue with my trivial comment, that is your problem not mine.

Do well to cleanse your mind of all evil and rotten thoughts. Not everyone is as polluted as you are. Okay? Have a good day.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
You were disrespectful, I don't like it. We can't be good though I owe nothing against you
Okay then. . . I hope you get the help you're looking for. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by sean101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Well said. Words and text's can always be fabricated..
There should be no judgement or condemnation without prior knowledge of the real truth

Jasen1:
That lady shola want to turn wizkid to client billing after billing

Y'all calling wizkid irresponsible father should know that there's 2ways to every story, for wizkid to remain calm I'm sure he will surly respond when it's due

And y'all should remember that there must be an agreement between the both concerning the child's up keep, if she thought wizkid is breaching the agreement, she should sue wizkid and share the share it, not sharing edited what's app chats,

Y'all read what's app chat and believe her and forgot that some messages can be deleted mitcheew
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by sanpipita(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Funny how everyone is blaming shola but not WizKid, again let it this be a lesson to girls who are quick to spread legs for men cos they are famous or rich, you might get your hands burned for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.