Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' (47112 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by ebusnwaoma: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has also reacted to call out post Wizkid's babymama, Shola, released during the week which made major headlines.

In his video, Daddy Freeze who told Wizkid's babymama that she have taken postinor to prevent the pregnancy, further asked what she was expecting after she got pregnant for the singer. The OAP also told Shola that she stop comparing Wizkid to Davido, because he has no wealth to inherit.

According to Daddy Freeze, Wizkid is living off his sweat while Davido has something to hang on to if everything crashes.

https://lailasnews.com/you-should-have-used-postinor-daddy-freeze-tells-wizkids-babymama-shola/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmNbU8EHMk

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018
From a baby daddy.. I'll pass

43 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by nmanma1(f): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2018
i cant remember what i wanted to type.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by amaniro: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2018
three idiots

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Jasen1(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
That lady shola want to turn wizkid to client billing after billing

Y'all calling wizkid irresponsible father should know that there's 2ways to every story, for wizkid to remain calm I'm sure he will surly respond when it's due

And y'all should remember that there must be an agreement between the both concerning the child's up keep, if she thought wizkid is breaching the agreement, she should sue wizkid and share the share it, not sharing edited what's app chats,

Y'all read what's app chat and believe her and forgot that some messages can be deleted mitcheew

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2018
..a supposed preacher of the word getting mixed up with strategy to avoid getting pregnant after sinful sexual engagement. Is this freeze alright??

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Diegostan(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Daddy freeze!

Always reacting like chemical reaction...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Ode, davido is independently rich with or without his father and it doesn't stop him from taking care of his two kids even tho he's not with the baby mamas. .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Millenniumlady(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
I tire oooo.....What was she thinking when she had a one night stand with wizzy....... No one is worth getting pregnant for except your husband because pregnancy deprive you from so many things as a lady.....When ffucking make sure he don't ffuck your brain off use it wisely always use protection if you must commit fornication.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Baby mamaism can be defined as opening legs for davido and not whizkid

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Homeboiy: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Chain this is finishing

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by BruncleZuma: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by miqos02(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wow
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by jogsman01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
postinor 1 or 2

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
21 minutes of trash, waste of time and data.

Wizkid is an irresponsible deadbeat dad that is clueless about using protection to avoid diseases and other unwanted outcomes. Shola fell my hands by not picking herself up and taking responsibility for her child. For all the trash people think, children can see and they know. If a father is deadbeat, you don't have to announce it to the world, the child will see it and eventually choose his mother, if you doubt me, ask 50 cent.

However, if you train the child and they end up taking their father's side against you, you've done your own bit as a responsible parent. Posterity will judge.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by SarakiBukola: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Postinor 2 crew tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by dreamwords: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
ugly woman
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Greatfuse: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Z6ZB6LLR- starts 12:30, 300 odds

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Biglittlelois(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
As usual no one is blaming wizkid cos he is the celebrity, smh!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by kingthreat(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Exactly what his Romanian mother should have done and spared us some stupidity

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by dingbang(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin

Please read my signature, thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by oshe11: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
So he mean say 200naira for prevent Wizkid's Tife?cheesy

I go pay Shola "Tfare" to go beat freeze

On a serious note, I wan stake AJ 50k to win but the odds to small, just 1.07

Na to use the money give Tottenham 1goal

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:
..a supposed preacher of the word getting mixed up with strategy to avoid getting pregnant after sinful sexual engagement. Is this freeze alright??

Yes! at least he is better than your Pastors who fvck their members and get divorced on grounds of adultery.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Christians always trying to be hypocritically holier than the Bible itself. Smh

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by roymary: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jasen1:
That lady shola want to turn wizkid to client billing after billing

Y'all calling wizkid irresponsible father should know that there's 2ways to every story, for wizkid to remain calm I'm sure he will surly respond when it's due

And y'all should remember that there must be an agreement between the both concerning the child's up keep, if she thought wizkid is breaching the agreement, she should sue wizkid and share the share it, not sharing edited what's app chats,

Y'all read what's app chat and believe her and forgot that some messages can be deleted mitcheew

What two ways? Okay WizKid has another version of the text messages? Yeah?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ode, davido is independently rich with or without his father and it doesn't stop him from taking care of his two kids even tho he's not with the baby mamas. .
Go and force him to release the cash then.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by busky007: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
those baby mammas are the irresponsible ones not wizkid i was expecting better than this trash from dady freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Tedpgrass: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
.?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Pavore9: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Very insensitive of him! How does he want the boy to feel when he reads and understands that Postinor would have been the "saving grace".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Adakintroy: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Say no to fornication.

Now she is in hell!

#literarily.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
From a baby daddy.. I'll pass
From all evidences wizkid never wanted this child and shola probably decided to go on with it on her own.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.