Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria (3288 Views)

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / CBD OIL: Where to buy CBD OIL in Benin, Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hempworx CBD oil is made from industrial hemp plants grown on Kentucky farms in the USA. it is the most powerful and potent hemp product in the market . This is safe to consume with no side effects . It does not have the psychoactive properties commonly found in recreational hemp( it does not provide a "high" or intoxicated feelings to users)

Health benefits of hempworx CBD oil includes
- Reduces blood sugar level ( anti-diabetic)
-Reduces seizures and convulsion ( anti-epileptic)
-Reduces inflammation (anti inflammation)
-Inhibits cell growth in tumor / cancer cells( anti-proliferation)
-Relieves anxiety (axiolytic)
-Relieves pain(analgesic)
-Reduces function in the immune system (immunosuppressive)
-Protects nervous system degeneration (neuprotective)
-promotes bone growth ( bone stimulant$

To place your order and find out more, call or whatsapp 08065902259
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Rubinas:
I have read a lot about the benefits of CBD oil and now really want to try to treat joint pain. That would help me, I'm sure. But there is a problem, we have in the city in pharmacies, I can not find oil in the free market. Tell me where can i buy cbd oil on the Internet with vanilla flavor?
Cbd oil is new in this part of the world ...contact me when you are ready to buy( 08065902259) ... or visit cbdoil.com.ng
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by wakes: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and threatening to
make huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

Request a FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL here: https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Order your hempworx potent CBD oil in Nigeria
Call or whatsapp 08065902259
Or visit cbdoil.com.ng
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
*IN HOUSE TESTIMONIAL FROM NIGERIA*

I'm Olamide Olaoluwa , a software solutions developer and a living testimony of CBD oil's wonder working capabilit(ies).

I grew up as every normal child but at the age of 19 (plus 7 months) on February 1, 2008, I started having severe seizures that temporarily truncated my education. I was in my final year at Milton Keynes, UK and had to "step aside" educationally. My loving parents did their best - took me to the best Neuro Psychiatric hospital on the continent in Aro, Abeokuta.

I underwent several types of tests & therapies but all to no avail. Terrible drugs like carbamazepine and the likes were the best thing consultant neurologists could prescribe. Taking as much as 600mg everyday. My situation grew worse and I started having memory loss (amnesia) and unceremoniously, my university education of 4 years was stretched to 11 years - though I eventually graduated with a first class.

As a full-blooded Yoruba man of Egba stock, epilepsy is treated like leprosy - noone will ever want to have anything to do with such a person and this turned me into an outcast sort of even amongst close family and friends.

Luckily for me, during my youth service program in Abuja (2014 - 2015), I met an angel in person of Dr. Ijeoma (in Asokoro). She introduced me to CBD oil (for free) and that was the end of this shame causing illness called EPILEPTIC SEIZURE. I've been taking it since then till date.

CBD oil works like magic and now I have no fear attached to going out and being in the midst of people again. No shame, no suicidal thoughts, no inferiority complex, no type of illness, no seizures again

Thanks so much and remain blessed.
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Here's another in house testimony

Im claiming my miracle on CBD oil. (Long story) My fiance and i got together in 2011, moved in with eachother in 2012. Year 2012 was very hard, i had 3 miscarriages, i have -O blood and huge ovarian cysts that wouldnt go away and i was always hurting both reasons why i miscarried. We had our daughter in 2013, but that pregnancy i was in and out of the hospital, threw up so much when i was only 4 months along i threw up so much stomach acid that the inside of my mouth and lips were peeling and ruined my teeth. We wanted our kids close in age and kept trying and had another miscarriage in 2017. Well, back in May i woke up one day not myself, i didnt want the life i had (wich was a great one) i broke off my engagement and took off. I had deep level of depression and sever anxiety. Threw my whole melt down he never ever left my side, worked it out and got back together in July then a friend introduced me to CBD oil. I knew it was helping me so much mentally and physically, my body pains gradually went away.
On Halloween i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i went to the dr and my cysts are gone and she said everything inside me has been the healthiest she has ever seen in all the years going to her, even tho i had multiple rogham shots for my -O blood type my body isn't even trying to fight off the fetus. She asked if i changed my diet or what all was i doing i said "I been taking Hempworx CBD oil since mid July" she told me to keep taking it, she even said she would bet money that the CBD is why my cysts are gone she told me to just keep taking it. I am 7 weeks and i have yet to throw up or have any pains what so ever. People think i am crazy but I put everything i own that CBD helped us conceive a miracle.
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2018
*IN HOUSE TESTIMONIAL FROM NIGERIA*

I'm Olamide Olaoluwa , a software solutions developer and a living testimony of CBD oil's wonder working capabilit(ies).

I grew up as every normal child but at the age of 19 (plus 7 months) on February 1, 2008, I started having severe seizures that temporarily truncated my education. I was in my final year at Milton Keynes, UK and had to "step aside" educationally. My loving parents did their best - took me to the best Neuro Psychiatric hospital on the continent in Aro, Abeokuta.

I underwent several types of tests & therapies but all to no avail. Terrible drugs like carbamazepine and the likes were the best thing consultant neurologists could prescribe. Taking as much as 600mg everyday. My situation grew worse and I started having memory loss (amnesia) and unceremoniously, my university education of 4 years was stretched to 11 years - though I eventually graduated with a first class.

As a full-blooded Yoruba man of Egba stock, epilepsy is treated like leprosy - noone will ever want to have anything to do with such a person and this turned me into an outcast sort of even amongst close family and friends.

Luckily for me, during my youth service program in Abuja (2014 - 2015), I met an angel in person of Dr. Ijeoma (in Asokoro). She introduced me to CBD oil (for free) and that was the end of this shame causing illness called EPILEPTIC SEIZURE. I've been taking it since then till date.

CBD oil works like magic and now I have no fear attached to going out and being in the midst of people again. No shame, no suicidal thoughts, no inferiority complex, no type of illness, no seizures again

Thanks so much and remain blessed.

To find out more about the product and order yours ... call/ whatsapp Adeboye on 08065902259
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Order for your hempworx CBD oil now and get free delivery to any part of the country

Call/ whatsapp - 08065902259
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Order your hempworx cbd oil in Nigeria now for as low as low #45,000 - 750mg and #35,000 - 500 mg ...

Call/ Whatsapp Boye on 08065902259
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hempworx Cbd oil (750mg and 500mg)available for sale in peppermint and natural flavor...

Call 08065902259 to orders yours now

We deliver to your doorstep

Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
hempworx hemp oil now available for immediate sale in Nigeria
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
� *Reasons why YOU need to use our Hempworx � pure CBD Oil* �

1. *PAIN RELIEF* �- Neuropathy, Joint Pain, Back Pain, Migraines, Headaches - CBD Oil very often allows people to wean off the dangerous and addictive Prescribed Pain Medications) - It also goes to the Source of Pain allowing the body to heal naturally.) - Over 70% of Americans take some form of pain medication daily and over 150 MILLION Americans take a PRESCRIBED OPIOID Daily.

2. *ANXIETY RELIEF*�- CBD Oil has the unique ability to calm down the nervous system (Cannabinoid receptors (CB1, CB2, TRPV1, GP55 and others) and the biochemical machinery necessary to synthesize and generate cannabinoids are present within areas of the brain known to control emotional behavior, mood, sleep, stress, irritability, fear and even the sensation of “craving.” )

3. *SEIZURES* ��- CBD is NEUROPROTECTIVE and crosses the Blood-Brain Barrier. (These properties work by working on different targets, which are calcium ion channels, glutamate receptor antagonists, sodium ion channels, and the GATA system and receptor agonists, in the brain. Anticonvulsants may affect the neurotransmitters responsible for sending messages or attach themselves to the neurons. This is done to alter the activity of the cell by switching how ions flow into and out of the neurons.)

4. *CANCER* �- CBD has PROVEN Anti-TUMOR properties and is now one of the most effective ANTI-CANCER treatments one could do.

5. *DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS*�-
Colitis, Crohn's, IBS

6. *ADHD/ADD*��

7. *AUTISM*�-Speech. Sensory Processing & Behavior Issues

8. *IMMUNE SYSTEM DISORDERS*�- CBD HEALS INFLAMMATION

9. *SLEEP*�

10. *SKIN DISORDERS*�- Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis

11. *HAIR GROWTH*��‍♀ - A Pleasant Side EFFECT Of Taking CBD.

12. *ALLERGIES*�- Because CBD Repairs the IMMUNE SYSTEM, it is a powerful healing tool for Allergy Sufferers.
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is a great video that explains what CBD oil is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENVcvhH-0zI
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Free delivery to any part of the country

Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by Lmaomen1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
I really agree that CBD oil has many benefits for the health. Thanks god I dont have any serious illnesses and I don`t have to fight wiith pain, but I am a fan of vaping nice and tasty cbd oil cartridges. I can garantie that my quality of sleeping improved really much after I started vapig it. I think it is also a very good oil to safe your nervous cells)
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by larrydan: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Lmaomen1:
I really agree that CBD oil has many benefits for the health. Thank god I don't have any serious illnesses and I don`t have to fight with pain, but I am a fan of vaping nice and tasty CBD oil cartridges. I can guarantee that my quality of sleeping improved really much after I started vaping it. I think it is also a very good oil to safe your nervous cells)

I love vaping too, never tried to vape CBD , thanks for sharing
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by Hempeli: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2019
CBD is not all about that it fight with pain or any other illness issue. You can use it for managing your health. It can be used for vaping cbd as in the form of liquid or use it in way of cream, or you can also give it your pets. If you are already a user of cbd products or you are thinking of using it then I will suggest a perfect place for having they provide these cbd products. which are been third party tested. Herewith cbd products for you and your pet you can also have information regarding it. Hempeli they provide cbd product with relevant and important information regarding cbd:- https://hempeli.com/
If you need any detail regarding cbd bath bombs then read this article:- https://www.comfortskillz.com/2019/12/organic-hempeli-cbd-bath-bombs-benefits.html
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by bronnamdi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
HempWorx cbd oil and other cbd hemp products work to make you healthy and improve overall wellness.

1 Like

Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
bronnamdi:
HempWorx cbd oil and other cbd hemp products work to make you healthy and improve overall wellness.
You're very correct
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by LondonTruman: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
I would prefer you to use cbd gummies instead of CBD oil as they don’t have the distinct botanical flavor of CBD oil, and they’re easier to take than capsules or vapes.
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2020
Buy your pure CBD oil in Nigeria and get it delivered to your door step...

We sell to you at the company retail price..

Call or whatsapp Boye on
0806 590 2259
Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Order your hempworx cbd oil in Lagos, Abuja and the rest of Nigeria and get it delivered to your doorstep now.

Call /whatsapp Boye on.

0806 590 2259

Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Order yours now

Re: Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria by boysn(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
*How is it that this one product - CBD oil - does so much?* ��‍♀

♻♻♻♻♻

The answer is simple...

CBD does not do the work!

✅ *CBD signals the body to do the work.*

When we supplement our bodies with Cannabinoids and feed our Cannabinoid receptors, our Endogenous Cannabinoid System begins to work properly and begins to self regulate and self correct.

CBD isn’t a quick fix.

CBD isn’t a bandaid.

*CBD is aiding to restore a system in your body that is deficient.*

This system is responsible for pain management, inflammation and immunity.

(1) (Reply)

Any Urologist On Private Practice In Port Harcourt? / APETAMIN / The Amezcua Biodisc (www.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.