Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport (1067 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport by lanrelagos: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2010
Hey guys,
has anyone the faintest of idea on the cheapest and legitimate way to obtain the new nigerian passport?? and ao long does this take?
Re: Nigerian Passport by dove24u(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
The New Nigerian Passport called e-passport will cost you #15,000 - #16,000 it takes between 3 - 4 days. Go to immigration office in the state you reside and make enquiry. Beware of dubious agent or fake Immigration officers.
Re: Nigerian Passport by Ife007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
Or better still, Visit the official Website of The Nigeria Immigration Website at www.immigration.gov.ng
Re: Nigerian Passport by lanrelagos: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
thanks alot guys, i appreciate, but ao long do u guys think it takes considering the several mediums of obtaining wether thru their website or visiting the immigration office in the state i am located in??
thanks u
Re: Nigerian Passport by dove24u(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
dove24u:

The New Nigerian Passport called e-passport will cost you #15,000 - #16,000 it takes between 3 - 4 days. Go to immigration office in the state you reside and make enquiry. Beware of dubious agent or fake Immigration officers.

3 - 4 days at most a week

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Of Mine Just Got His Notification Letter For The Current Visa Lottery. / Share Your Experience While Travelling Out Of The Country Especially At Mmia. / How To Write An Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.