Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

If You Were To Come To This World Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Come To This World Again (1027 Views)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Come To This World Again by nkemo: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2007
what would u like to change about urself if u were to come back to this world again is it ur sex, ur race or ur parents, one thing i am sure of is dat i would love to remain myself. WHAT ABOUT YOU.
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by Free(f): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2007
i wudnt change a thing

race/nationality
etc,
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by OmoEko1(f): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2007
I want to be me again. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I love who i am today kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by busygirl(f): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2007
i love the me that i am cool
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by iice(f): 3:33am On Apr 05, 2007
I'd come back a man! Change everything, i've already lived as me in this body with the parents i have, the race i have blah blah. Time for a change and view.
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by Nauttyprof(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
i really luv d way i am.
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by Raymand(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
I'd change my form, I've always wanted to be a lion in Africa or a rabbit in Texas. Being a human sucks!
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by maree7(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
dididly squat, i would not change a single thing about my self.

God made us how we are for a reason. grin

i LOOove that i am unique cheesy
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by Ayd: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
Assumption

to come to think of it if u were given the opportunity because u didnt make heaven, one could av something he/she would like to be,
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by debosky(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
great white shark - immune diseases, no natural predators, and the world's oceans as my playground what could be better ? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by maree7(f): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2007
@ debosky

Humans would be ur predetor.

so ur not totally safe grin
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by debosky(m): 2:52am On Apr 20, 2007
maybe not, but I'll stick to the wide expanses of ocean, almost complete freedom wink
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by maree7(f): 3:11am On Apr 20, 2007
whatever floats ur boat wink
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by IBDat(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2007
it would have to be me and all things that makes ME-ME! - but next time around with Bill Gate's fortunes  cool
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by nanaboi(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2007
I wud like to be an American - unless of course America changes to Britain or Nigeria.

I'd love to be black again.

But I'd love the Black race to be masters and whites slaves. I'd love us to be the inventors, and they, the immitators.

I'd , in fact, I'd love to be an angel - free from human xperience
this is krazie
Re: If You Were To Come To This World Again by efuah(f): 10:16am On May 03, 2007
the only thing i wld love to be changed is my temporament.
apart from that, i love who i am

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Ibb Live ! / Nnpc/aptitude Test Result / Pastor Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.