Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (80218 Views)

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by dainformant(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Here are pictures of the sex workers who are set to be deported from Ghana after being apprehended in the course of engaging in the illicit trade.

The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) is set to deport 73 Nigerian and Togolese women over their involvement in various illegal acts in the country. The deportees were arrested on Thursday down following a swoop by Enforcement Unit of the GIS at the Redco Flats neighbourhood at Madina.

They were 72 Nigerians, one Togolese as well as nine other Ghanaians. Some of the deportees were nabbed for prostituting whiles other also did not have the requisite resident permits.

Speaking at a press briefing, the 2IC at the Public Affairs of the GIS, Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Linda Asare Mantey, said the foreign nationals will be deported whiles the Ghanaians have been handed to the Police to be prosecuted.

She said 20 of the suspects were arrested at the Junior Hotel at Madina, which is known to be an area where prostitution is very rampant.

“It is illegal to come to the country and engage in prostitution,” Supt. Linda Asare Mantey remarked.

She cautioned that the Ghana Immigration Service will soon turn attention to owners and managers of hotel facilities who hire their facilities out to irregular migrants and locals to use for prostitution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photos-of-nigerian-sex-workers-set-to-be-deported-from-ghana-after-arrest.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Shelumiel: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerians in the diaspora , una nor go come back ne?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by sojics(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Just imagine common Ghana wey we dey help before, are now more superior than this Giant fraud of Africa.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by IamPlato(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018

Chai! Nigeria is Finished!

Ordinary Ghana de Deport Us sef...

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by highqueen(f): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
lmao grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by cozy7(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Why them dey hide their face sef? Aren't they proud of their profession Stupid olosho

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by dangermouse(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
its heartbreaking that a nation formally dependent on Nigeria has overtaken us in every spheres as a nation.

WAKE UP MIGERIA !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Hector09(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Even ghana don they show Nigeria level too. Very soon na niger and chad go they deport Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Lipscomb(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
sojics:
Just imagine common Ghana wey we dey help before, are now more superior than this Giant fraud of Africa.
did you read the news at all. So because Ghana is a small country that is why the foreigners should disrespect their law? I don't know why you guys always talking nonsense all the time. Here in my house if ebuka our gateman break the rule and regulation I gave him I will sack him.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by BlcoNigeria2018: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
sojics:
You Dey help Ghana before? Like how? Can you tell me how much help you gave Ghana? I will just write a cheque for you if you can prove it,huh? I want concrete, verifiable evidence, not hearsay,huh?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by BlcoNigeria2018: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
did you read the news at all. So because Ghana is a small country that is why the foreigners should disrespect their law? I don't know why you guys always talking nonsense all the time. Here in my house if ebuka our gateman break the rule and regulation I gave him I will sack him.
Thank you, my brother. The problem in Nigeria is not Buhari. The problem in Nigeria is that there are too many dumb people who talk like ............

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by oluwaharie(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Common Ghana sef Dey deport grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by ramzylipi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abeg, dem dey deport person from Ghana again?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by BruncleZuma: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018

Give it up for the GOLD medalists!
The Giant of Africa!
All hail the Queens!!

Shame of a nation!
Odiegwu!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Heh.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They are welcome. They should come and build our ailing economy with it.

You are welcome once again.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Realisticallyme: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerian leaders have no shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by id4sho(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
The BARBEQUE seller is back,
DEVELOPERS , again. na dem

#BACKTODAURA
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Riversides2003(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Don’t worry Air Nigeria is bringing many foreign clients to Nigeria, you can start up in Nigeria again as long as you have a very impressive credentials.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by skallion7(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shameless set of people
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by RichDad1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
See Blessing ooo shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Lordofthewest(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ghana??....smh

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Samirana360(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
na only Nigeria no dey deport people

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Hier(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ghana way we pursue don dey pursue us now

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by deolu2000(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
We shall need their votes to send Bubu to Daura. it is the Lord's doing for their return at this appointed time.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
72 Nigerians kwaaa.... so prostitution no dey hot for Nigeria, that’s why una carry am go Ghana.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by dannybomb(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
and as usual everyone is laughing about it. how's this funny.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.