Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

PC Game Technicians Please Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Game Technicians Please Help (1133 Views)

Prototype 2 Highly Compressed PC Game [26 Mb] Direct, No Survey / Benin City Gamers, Request Any PC Game Title And Get If For A Token / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Game Technicians Please Help by Thobilobah(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
I recently updated my System to Windows 10 and I reinstalled PES 2017 on my system but I keep getting this error message. I,ve tried everything on YouTube and google even Microsoft support but the problem is still unresolved.Anyone who might have had this issue before but has solved it should please help me.Note:I was using the game on Windows 10 before the license expired. Thanks

Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by 7GaLaXy7(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Because it's pirated

Buy it from steam

#saynotopiracy
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by lekjons(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thobilobah:
I recently updated my System to Windows 10 and I reinstalled PES 2017 on my system but I keep getting this error message. I,ve tried everything on YouTube and google even Microsoft support but the problem is still unresolved.Anyone who might have had this issue before but has solved it should please help me.Note:I was using the game on Windows 10 before the license expired. Thanks
search "Ms redistributable c++ 2010" online, download it(preferably on Microsoft website, not up to 3mb), install it, if you already have it installed, when you try to install, it will say "repair or uninstall," click repair, wait for it to install then restart your pc.. It should work...
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by LucemFerre: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
If you could you should install all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables from 2005 to 2015 one by one and see which fixes it.
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by Thobilobah(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
LucemFerre:
If you could you should install all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables from 2005 to 2015 one by one and see which fixes it.
Thanks I have installed all but the 2010 version which has refused to install
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by Thobilobah(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
lekjons:
search "Ms redistributable c++ 2010" online, download it(preferably on Microsoft website, not up to 3mb), install it, if you already have it installed, when you try to install, it will say "repair or uninstall," click repair, wait for it to install then restart your pc.. It should work...
the visual studio for 2010 has been giving me problems when installing
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by LucemFerre: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thobilobah:
Thanks I have installed all but the 2010 version which has refused to install

Uninstall it from you control panel and reinstall it again.

If you haven't tried it already, run the game as an administrator, maybe it doesn't get access to the files.
Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by Thobilobah(m): 2:53am On Sep 25, 2018
LucemFerre:

Uninstall it from you control panel and reinstall it again.

If you haven't tried it already, run the game as an administrator, maybe it doesn't get access to the files.
I have checked and I don't have the 2010 version at all.This is what I keep seeing

Re: PC Game Technicians Please Help by LucemFerre: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Thobilobah:
I have checked and I don't have the 2010 version at all.This is what I keep seeing

I haven't had these problems before but here are few things you could try.

1. Make sure you download the msvcp from the MS site
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523

2. If that still shows the same thing run the application in compatibility mode.

3. If that still doesn't work download the .dll file and paste it in the game installation folder and let's see what happens (it mostly brings up another error after this step but, it's worth trying) here's the file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3FVZWTjuN5Ha05OSFhiRFI3RjQ/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay Trailer / Where Can I Download Call Of Duty For My Laptop Windows 8 / 1v1.lol Unblocked WTF [66] Fullscreen – Play Game For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.