Stats: 3,157,063 members, 7,832,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (64527 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dele Momodu All Smiles As They Pose Together At An Event / Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by kensing1046(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
good work 2 AJ over dia, he alwalys make us proud.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by ourfather: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Which of them is DJ cuppy
?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Leo10000(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444935:
Two Beautiful Ladies....

It's not easy to be a sister to a world champion or the daughter of one of the continent's richest men.
Y'all will want to be in their shoes.
Don't beef!
Just thank God and be content with life!

Keep balling Girls...

NOT easy as how now,something they didn't hustle for, they just came to discover who they are,u can call it fate,I agree with the jealousy part sha but they are just lucky to be attached, that's all.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by NurseJay: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
wetin Anthony wan use cuppy wee be left over food do.

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Topmaike007(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2018
kingdavidyakson:
This one calling is to be snapping pics.
at least it is an achievement..
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Leo10000(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Abeg why Cuppy dey always open mouth for like.like person wey dey collect MA
MA like MASTERS IN ART
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Smile4daddy(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2018
How wish they know the value of that bet they're holding in their hand. They might be thinking is a game of fun or luck. 2 beautiful norsense girls.

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by DonCandido(f): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=zinnyzee post=71445138] Hardwork[/quote

One cannot even make spelling mistake in peace on Sunday morning!
some people self!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by itswell1: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Kobicove:
This wannabe DJ again undecided
She is so irritating. She is an example of the type we call money miss road.
No style ! No panache!!, She 8s like someone forcing herself to impress, not a natural talent like 2 BaBa and his likes
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by PanaceaG: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Congrats to Anthony Joshua. The guy is phenomenal.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=DonCandido post=71445510][/quote] So did i insult him?
Or I said he shouldn't make a mistake?
That's a harmless correction abeg.
Don't take it personal.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Chai!
See undiluted beef for someone that doesn't know if you exist or not.
Lost low lives!

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Pinkyhubb: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by CheapDataGuy: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444935:
Two Beautiful Ladies....

It's not easy to be a sister to a world champion or the daughter of one of the continent's richest men.
Don't beef!

Keep balling Girls...

Which one be is not easy again??
They got grace that's all. Nothing like it's not easy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by chocboi78(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444935:
Two Beautiful Ladies....

Don't beef!

Keep balling Girls...
did they work hard to earn being a sister and a daughter to successful men??
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Which one be is not easy again??
They got grace that's all. Nothing like it's not easy.
GRACE....yes, that was the word we were looking for!
That didn't work for it after all!
Thanks man!

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by salford1: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2018
.....hmmm. She has been sliding into AJ's DM on IG.
Rice go soon don.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Dgovernor88: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Fake News everywhere!!!! Why all these please

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Dgovernor88: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Dgovernor88:
Fake News everywhere!!!! Why all these please
that's the real belt over there
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by DonCandido(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
So did i insult him?
Or I said he shouldn't make a mistake?
That's a harmless correction abeg.
Don't take it personal.

Insult? harm? personal? Strong words. Hardly necessary.

Comment was made in good faith and in jest to lighten the rather inclement Sunday weather and may perhaps, usher in a brighter and more rewarding week for all?

Nice week ahead.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by AmazingELixir: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
kboycrew:
Anthony Joshua be careful oh! She has a game plan. She is too wild for your cool headed nature.
Just look for a quiet humble yoruba girl not this warwa spoilt girl.

Bad belle won't you allow her celebrate with her brother in peace
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Misslagbaja: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444935:
Two Beautiful Ladies....

Y'all will want to be in their shoes most def.
Don't beef!

Keep balling Girls...

(It's only by GRACE, they are all that!)
They didn't work for it after all!
THAT GRACE IS WHAT WE ALL PRAY FOR!

Thanks for the heads up man! wink

Na so
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Na so
Naso my sister!

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by jhubril(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
itswell1:

She is so irritating. She is an example of the type we call money miss road.
No style ! No panache!!, She 8s like someone forcing herself to impress, not a natural talent like 2 BaBa and his likes

Haters !!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by blazebaba(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2018
embarassed now that bastard cuppy will be moving closer to Joshua sister all in the name of see me and marry me... Ashawaoo gall grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by marvinsync(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444935:
Two Beautiful Ladies....

Y'all will want to be in their shoes most def.
Don't beef!

Keep balling Girls...

(It's only by GRACE, they are all that!)
They didn't work for it after all!
THAT GRACE IS WHAT WE ALL PRAY FOR!

Thanks for the heads up man! wink

what do u mean it's not EASY to be the sister to a world champion or daughter of a billionaire?
like they actually did any work

they were really just lucky

note I'm not trolling just sayin the truth , the fact that she's is a sister or that cuppy is a daughter is not an achievement in the slightest

listen i don't wanna be the son or brother of a great person I wanna be great
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2018
marvinsync:

what do u mean it's not EASY to be the sister to a world champion or daughter of a billionaire?
like they actually did any work

they were really just lucky

note I'm not trolling just sayin the truth , the fact that she's is a sister or that cuppy is a daughter is not an achievement in the slightest

listen i don't wanna be the son or brother of a great person I wanna be great
You have a good point too.
But all what you wrote is already in the post you quoted too our brother...

See you the election result is announced!

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt by Mydazz(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Cuppy is Hustling for AJ, while frolicking with the dumb ASA,...... Time will tell

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos)