Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? (334 Views)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Why Did Jesus Call His Disciples Little Children? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Feet washing wow, human being, when it comes to spiritual things are two worlds apart. Flesh and blood can never apprehend the terms and conditions of God Almighty. What Christ performed on earth, the scriptures records that if it were to be written the whole world will not be enough for the parking space. We tell you it was a stream of the miraculous.

He was a living water flowing into eternity. His shadow, his breath and whatever could heal you if you just placed your faith in God Almighty that he is sent from above to save deliver and heal you.

Seven hundred years before the birth of Christ Jesus, the prophet's had cried out how beautiful are the feet of them who brings the gospel of reconciliation. Now this is the most powerful weapon and we mean message of all times. To reconcile all things back to God Almighty is the highest pleasure of God Almighty, and his eternal plan before the foundation of the world. He purposed it in himself to be revealed at the right time.

Isaiah 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

52:9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Praising God Almighty for ever more. Amen. What's the implications? Many have been speaking claiming that they are from God, telling the people that they are the good shepherd, and because of the lack of knowledge my people are destroyed.

To usher in the feet of this Glorious generations the anointed King of kings had to wash their feet. Because it isn't just beautiful to look at, but beautiful in the sense of the world is worthy of them. They are the saviours from Zion. They are born of God Almighty to deliver those who have been imprisoned in darkness. It was a ground breaking foundation for service. To start work.

Apostle Peter didn't want Jesus Christ to wash his feet because he didn't understand at the moment, Peter said not only my feet, my hands and the whole body also. What was Jesus's reply? He told him " he that is washed need not wash again, that means taking a fresh birthday, he's clean, all he needs is to wash his feet,"

And the moment Peter got a glimpse of what Christ Jesus was talking about, he surrendered his feet to be washed. Because you see, Christ was preparing them not to dash their feet against the stone. The stone is the mountain before your advancement. The gates of hell which should not prevail against us. Amen. Now if their feet were not washed as was done by the Christ, it would have been a huge challenge for their feet to walk on snakes and scorpions. Most of you do not know that there are kingdom over and under you.

To walk on snakes and scorpions as the scriptures have ordered takes a lot of revelation and insights on what has been promised and taken place.

Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018
More to come
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by IamTheAnswers: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Amen
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Amazing
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Greatness
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Surely
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Enlightened
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Well done Sir. God be praised.
Re: Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Excellent glory

(1) (Reply)

Five Pillars Of Islam According To The Bible / Lets Pray For LEAH SHARIBU / could this be something serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.