Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) (58061 Views)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Niger State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by GIFTD: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
before this year ends you'll be a victim of kidnapping and ritualist.

Since you don't have courtesy to be happy with this girl God almighty saved from the evil ones.

Unless you ask for forgiveness

If this doesn't happen to you know I'm not a Man of God
take it man everyone is entitled to their own opinion. She may may have delusion going by time she board the taxi. My option though only God knew what transpired. Tnx
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
One chance robbery is becoming alarming in Abuja nowadays. Just last week two of my friends were victims,and one was seriously injured. I don't know what police is doing about that and few months back my brother was almost a victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanida6:
And she well so sad abeg make dem check her well dere will be some worms disturbing her brain angry

a moving car for good sake
so if it we're you, you will prefer to be kidnap or use for money ritual?

She has a good reason to jump out of a moving car
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dis is old news na
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
What if trailer dey come?
what if they we're ritualists

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Bamid1nonly: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wa gbayi!!!
The lady improvised immediately no dulling
Mission Impossible Fallout ��
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm guessing death is better than being robbed or kidnapped. I hail her bravery though
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by AK481(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
The story is somehow.

1.how many people were in the car before you entered
2.did he stop to pick up another on the road.
3.if he is just one as in the case of taxify and Uber,was he driving and pointing gun at you at the same time?
4.taxify drivers are easy to track,is there envidence that u have gone to taxify to report,where is his pictures?

Inconclusive story.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by labusinessguide: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
teflonjake:
Nothing new comes to Nigeria without it being used for criminals acts.

Our law enforcement agencies needs to be proactive and not reactive.

Do we have a law enforcement agency?
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
before this year ends you'll be a victim of kidnapping and ritualist.

amengrin
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanida6:
And she well so sad abeg make dem check her well dere will be some worms disturbing her brain angry

Its like you have never been in a situation where your heart pounds for the nearest way to live.Survival when face with death doesn't reason well.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanida6:

Its like you have never been in a situation where your heart pounds for the nearest way to live.Survival when face with death doesn't reason well.She did the needful.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
BrokenCock:
...in Nigeria or in a movie script?

From your reply is shows you believe It can work but not in a country like Nigeria... well there's always a 1st time to try.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by REUB2: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
get well soon my dear
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Most taxify drivers are science students grin
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Bloggernaij: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
You see what too much of Marvel movies cause grin
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dpredictor:
hmmm... meanwhile, if you are a Scammer, read this...

See how to collect iTunes gift card from victims - it works like magic

Click here to read it[/url]

Repent from devilish act undecided
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
taxify again?
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bamid1nonly:
Wa gbayi!!!
The lady improvised immediately no dulling
Mission Impossible Fallout ��

now thats a potential action actress, not some some gentle jack who thinks eating a bunch of bole and gulping down 50ltrs of tombo makes one an action star.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by qrymz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
id4sho:
Nawa oooo, TAXIFY again. seems like no innovation is cool and safe in this country.

#BACKTODAURA

I think this Taxify don't really screen like Uber hence the touts they have as drivers. Yesterday, I am my colleagues ordered a taxify here in Abuja and the guy on purpose followed dumb routes just to extend the journey meaning his pay is gonna be larger. Before this taxify, we've been using Uber daily for the past one week and they are all responsible folks. He won't get away with it anyways if truly he's drivers for Taxify cos they got record of every drivers
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Probably one chance ppl. Dem don full benin now...as from 7 oclock in d evenin in benin u must always be vigilant in the type of bus,taxi wey u wan board cos na as from 7 oclock dem dey operate.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanida6:

my sister na probably kidnappers or ritualist.many of dem pose as taxi drivers and we call dem one chance. If u face such danger u go even do twice wetin she docheesy.we just need to be very vigilant and careful on the type of commercial vehicles we board these days.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good, she has been watching action film.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ferdinandu:
One chance robbery is becoming alarming in Abuja nowadays. Just last week two of my friends were victims,and one was seriously injured. I don't know what police is doing about that and few months back my brother was almost a victim
i remember one story i read on nl some few yrs back about how three young men operationg one chance with one passat van in abuja were caught by a mob. Omo wen i watch d video e jus be like say dem pour ice water for my body.d men stayed put in d van but d angry mob smashed the windscreen of d van and pulled out d men. They were beaten blue black and had it not been for the arrival of d police i am sure dey would hv been beaten to death. One of the men was flung over the bridge by the angry mob.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Safe recovery
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
teflonjake:
Nothing new comes to Nigeria without it being used for criminals acts.

Our law enforcement agencies needs to be proactive and not reactive.

Make law enforcement dey follow every taxify cab ni abi which one be d proactive again na?
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by anyicash(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
teflonjake:

And you are supposed to be a human being.
but He chose not to.
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Modupe2018: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eyaaa sorry Eyaaa sorry Eyaaa sorry
Re: Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol
gypsey:
That individual has no power what so ever. he is a man of baboons and monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.