Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? (761 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Sheep Auctions At £367,500 / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available / Practical Goat/Sheep Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by dewhales101: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2018
I am about to venture into Sheep breeding so i will like to know the cost of bringing about 8 balami Ewe 2 balami Buck,8 uda Ewe 2 uda bucks and 8 yankasa ewes and 2 yankasa bucks cost of Adults and cost of Kids.Thank you
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by modsfucker: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
dewhales101:
I am about to venture into Sheep breeding so i will like to know the cost of bringing about 8 balami Ewe 2 balami Buck,8 uda Ewe 2 uda bucks and 8 yankasa ewes and 2 yankasa bucks cost of Adults and cost of Kids.Thank you

There's no fixed price for the animals, it depends on your bargain and the condition of the animal in question.
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by dewhales101: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Okay but how do I get them? And transport them
modsfucker:

There's no fixed price for the animals, it depends on your bargain and the condition of the animal in question.
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by modsfucker: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
dewhales101:
Okay but how do I get them? And transport them

Which state are you?
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by dewhales101: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lagos
modsfucker:

Which state are you?
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by matrixme(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
if anyone wants to buy Nigerian sheep from the north at ridiculously cheap price, then let him or her go ahead and buy. It is not my business
He can also contact daddy Freeze for more advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by Danzco: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
when do you want to buy the sheep and other animals am in ABUJA and have core Northern friends that sell

what'sapp / call 07068080477
nnebiza@gmail.com
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by obami007(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cc: Cee9
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by shariff84: 2:25am On Sep 26, 2018
iam in North,Niger State to be precise.we have sheeps,goats and cows abundantly. I know some people that are into buying and moving them to the west to sell them at bodija market in ibadan and abatuir in lagos. I can help u,call me.08032777272
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of How To Buy Sheep's From The North? by dewhales101: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Okay thank you will give you a call

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier / Tubers Of Cassava Needed In Large Quantity. / Business Plan For Meat,pork, Chicken Processing And Packaging Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.