Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo (3336 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Famous blogger Linda Ikeji who just gave birth to baby j pose with the new Bentley she bought for her son in this adorable photo.

You like?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-poses-new-bentley-new-adorable-photo/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See more adorable photos of Linda Ikeji and her baby daddy >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Fiducia: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
embarassed
Ayam not understanding this tummy o
Yes a small bump is expected to be there after delivery, but this bump shocked

Make I leave amebo for hanty kemi

Congratulations Linda, hard work pays!
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Mostfavoured010(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Noblefirstlady: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kemi is coming for you
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Maybe that was before she gave birth
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fiducia:
embarassed
Ayam not understanding this tummy o
Yes a small bump is expected to be there after delivery, but this bump shocked

Make I leave amebo for hanty kemi

Congratulations Linda, hard work pays!
came across your diary tonight... It's so cool... Like you already...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Fiducia: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
came across your diary tonight... It's so cool... Like you already...
Awwn kiss thank you dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by Prettyvicc: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Fiducia:

Awwn kiss thank you dear
Welcome honey kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by dollytino4real(f): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Welcome honey kiss
u dey owe me and u know. I will drag u to NL court and u know I will win. am not apc
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u dey owe me and u know. I will drag u to NL court and u know I will win. am not apc
hahahaha yes o... Abeg never drag me go Nairaland Court... We go settle out of court grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by dollytino4real(f): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha yes o... Abeg never drag me go Nairaland Court... We go settle out of court grin
really, mrcork will hear of it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
really, mrcork will hear of it.
I wonder where that Man dey sef...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by dollytino4real(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I wonder where that Man dey sef...
maybe hurricane don blow am enter sky
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
maybe hurricane don blow am enter sky
hahahaha abeg make the hurricane bring am back if not some nairaland girls go mourn him Cork
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by dollytino4real(f): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha abeg make the hurricane bring am back if not some nairaland girls go mourn him Cork
4 London or where
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her New Bentley In New Adorable Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
4 London or where
nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna / #10 Years Challenge :americans Joined ,nicki Minag Shows Off / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Esther Step In Style For Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.