Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Can A Man Do After His Wife Told Him She Is Just Managing Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can A Man Do After His Wife Told Him She Is Just Managing Him? (2373 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Can A Man Do After His Wife Told Him She Is Just Managing Him? by Deji63: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2018
babythug:
She may be genuinely fed up and just managing that man . That’s how she feels we can’t take it away from her.
The man should search himself and see if the situation is worth salvaging or not then do the needful.
He has to speak to his wife anyway and hopefully things can be resolved amicably

He should also improve in the areas where she may have complained about his short comings

Ode you sef dey advice. grin grin ;DPained Divorcee on the prowl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today / Resign To Take Care Of The Baby / Ladies: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.