Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (42365 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am sure Fatima is ibo hahahahahah
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Monikers like jumpandpas and dreamwords are hunting for likes and shares on this forum like their lives depend on it by playing the ethnic card.

Stupidity can only take you so far. After a while your eyes will open to the fact that you are dancing 'naked in the public space and the only people laughing are yourselves.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Frankicent(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
nawa ooo this kind lady. S*x is almost free... chai nawao
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by josiegirl27: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by magzey: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
AHHHH!!! SARAKI WHY? grin grin

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
afonjas have done it again

Jesuuu grin
How did you come up with this meme.. Hahaha
Una no go kee person for NL cheesy
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Priye007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
You ill roit in in jail.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by jumpandpas(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:
Monikers like jumpandpas and dreamwords are hunting for likes and shares on this forum like their lives depend on it by playing the ethnic card.

Stupidity can only take you so far. After a while your eyes will open to the fact that you are dancing 'naked in the public space and the only people laughing are yourselves.

Same to you.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Macmoni(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
dreamwords:
grin afonjas have done it again
Go and learn Photoshop properly
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
linearity:
At least she is honest and frank about it....

The first time in a long time, I have seen the devil or Satan not get blamed for sh!t....but I still believe that, it is Buhari’s fault... smiley

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Typewriter(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Richdad50:
"If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you". - Deutronomy 24:7
Dear Lo*d,
This is APC, What are we supposed to do?

I speak for Lai Mohammadu and Baba ( Nigeria Christians are now practicing American laws as in new testament of forgiveness and grace )
sometimes Nigerians get us confused,
"we follow old laws you complain
we follow new laws you complain,
we combine the two laws they get confused and complain
we now follow siddon look laws you complain

haba! "
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am bold, but I guess I do not pray to meet this kind of evil person. Never! Desperately wicked and still not remorseful. It starts with simple acts. For example when you accuse wrongly, then you graduated to attacking with articles just because you are an English teacher or professor, and then you put a disclaimer at the end trying to exonerate yourself. You are a coward. Pick your phone and straighten up your beef with the person. Do not kill yourself with in-built resentment. Be bold. Do it now; else, you will soon start planning to revenge. The fellow will not kill you. All you do is talk it over. And you do it maturely. I strongly believe this woman kidnap the boy cos she wants to take revenge and not because of money. There is more to it.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by seangy4konji: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
I like her. She has a motive.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by BrokenCock: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
She dey lack preek ooh
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Mryacks: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
This one don pscho finish...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic) / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.