Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (42349 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by metronaijaNG: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
A female kidnap suspect, Fatima Muhammed, says she has no regrets kidnapping the four-year-old son of Bukar Dalori, the Borno Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Fatima made this known when she was paraded before newsmen shortly after her arrest in Maiduguri on Monday

“I committed the crime because I am in love with money.

“I have no regrets over the crime I committed and even if it is my own child I will kidnap him for money.

“I know he is the son of the APC chairman; I took him because I want money to go and enjoy myself somewhere.

“Why should I regret anything,’’ Fatima said.

Earlier, Mr Damian Chukwu, the Commissioner of Police in Borno, said Fatima, was delivered of a baby boy when she was arrested at Albarka Hotel in Maiduguri on Sept 21.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Fatima allegedly abducted the boy and two others from a school and demanded for N20 million ransom.

Chukwu said the woman and the child were in good condition at the time she was arrested by men of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

“It is pertinent to mention that the Fatima Mohammed was pregnant at the time she kidnapped the minor and gave birth to a baby boy in a Guess Inn while keeping the victim on Sept. 2,’’ he said.

The commissioner said that two suspects, Muhammed Musa and Muktar Ali-Shaibu, both from Bulumkutu Area in Maiduguri were arrested in Kano at the point of collecting the ransom.

He explained that the suspects, who admitted the crime, said they did it for the love of worldly things.

Chukwu said that the command was also investigating involvement of an army major who paid the two days accommodation for the suspect to keep the child at the hotel, adding that the manager was also arrested.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-have-no-regrets-kidnapping-apc-chairmans-son-female-kidnap-suspect.html

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Oludon20: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Richdad50(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
"If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you". - Deutronomy 24:7
Dear Lo*d,
This is APC, What are we supposed to do?

15 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by DBossNG(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
fake news

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
odikwa egwu

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by dabrin: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Bossontop(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
This confession looks and sounds staged and fabricated......something is wrong somewhere

23 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by dreamwords: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin
afonjas have done it again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Bawizzo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yusuf won't be a bad idea oo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by figure007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
...she can't regret since beaten has not touched her.... If them Don give her manual control with undiluted acidic beaten of her life plus including attempted jungle justice she go know say she regret.... She even say she fit kidnap her son.... See as she dey look like OSOGBO APC CHIEFTAIN...

7 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by forgiveness: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Because the love of money is the beginning of evil.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by purespikes: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by IgboticGirl(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by jumpandpas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
You're right even the mouth odour of Lagos state love money pass you. If you doubt me ask Governor Amoeba of that state.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by linearity: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
At least she is honest and frank about it....

The first time in a long time, I have seen the devil or Satan not get blamed for sh!t....but I still believe that, it is Buhari’s fault... smiley

13 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by wayne4loan: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
This bitch is psychologically deformed angry
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Deymolarr(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Continue!!!

To register you company and business names and Incorporated trustees....

Call 08180376740
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by khalids: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
One word.........Sociopath...
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lies. She's taking the fall for someone.

She likes money that much grin
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by talk2saintify(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked

At least she said the truth
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Xisnin(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
fake news
Not fake.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
she looks mentally ill, i don't believe she understands what she is talking about, i don"t believe she made such statement. bloggers and lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Sirpaul(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
put your senses together
dreamwords:
grin
afonjas have done it again

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by 1zynnvn(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Absolutely no regrets, only regret is getting caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
fake news
The fakest fake news.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by purem(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
I love her courageous heart, she didn't regret even after it is unfortunate for her coz had it been fortunate for her she woulda been enjoying the money by now

But believe me Fatima you will over regrets it if they didn't take mercy on your state and condition but put you in prison
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by nduboss(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Abeg were she dey make I use her for blood money

Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by excomarow(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Now the enjoyment continues in kirikiri.
Re: Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
PERSON wear KAFTAN carry AK47.
Him for tie WRAPPER or Towel naaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.