Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

"Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! (11964 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Im3ld4h: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2010
I dont get these pple oh!!!!!!! good luck 2 all econet-vmobile-zain-now BHARTI users, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Gbakor28(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2010
THEY NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by puskin: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2010
Gbakor28:

THEY NEED DELIVERANCE

. . . . . . from what!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by lynxnoon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
What is NCC doing about this? angry angry
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by puskin: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
. . . . . .wetin concern NCC with them selling?? undecided undecided
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by cystein(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
well, comes with cheaper services. In kenya, broadband data is already at 1500Naira for 1GB and 4900Naira unlimited internet. The same is to spread all over africa
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2010
GOD punias dem and their data services.

as i post this i paid for daily browsing 500 naira 2day. as at 10 pm i have not been able to use 15 mb out of the measly 50 mb. cos the damn thing just doesnt work!!!! to load a page i have to refresh and reconnect tire. by 12naw my moni don expire
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by honsule(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2010
4llerbuntu:

GOD punias dem and their data services.

as i post this i paid for daily browsing 500 naira 2day. as at 10 pm i have not been able to use 15 mb out of the measly 50 mb. cos the damn thing just doesnt work!!!! to load a page i have to refresh and reconnect tire. by 12naw my moni don expire

sorry bro.me am using Zain 3.5G 50mb for dayz now.Latest zain Tweaks
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Becomrich0: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2010
You can see the reaction to Bharti airtel. The reason why they are reacting towards the company is because Indian tend to discriminate against black people. They treat them so bad. So bad.
I think Indians have to change thier altitude and treatment of Black people. There are good indian, but because most of them tend to treat black people bad, it may lead to the closure of the company. If the company was a pakistani or malaysia company, they would not reaction this.

It is only God that would help that company. I think it would fold up by the end of the day. they would not buy thier product.

When you compare this to virgin air when it came to nigeria, own by a white man. The reaction was good. they would easy accept a white own company. Even when people say white people discriminate but when you look at those who marry black people the most. It is white people. most white people do not discriminate. Actually white people have low level of discrimination than non white ,who are not black.

It is more easy to date a white woman than an india woman, It is actually more easy for black people to get married to a white person , while it is impossible for them to get married to indian. black marrys white is actual possible but black married indian IMPOSSIBLE except if that india was born in africa, they tend not to care. I know some good india people. There is this indian I know, who came from india , and even would not get married to indian born in Canada.

There are good indian, I think Indians have to change thier altitude and treatment of Black people. It affect business. And the way people see you. they say action and reaction are equal and opposite.
I notice those who tend to discrminate are not really white people born over here. Because they are use to black people or have blacks in thier family, but mostly people who comes from countries where they are no black people tend to discriminate. may be because they are not use to black people. i dont know.

I believe people should stop discrimination, because everybody is born of God. Either you are green , white or black, china, india etc. It is only Stupid1 people that are racist. They lack knowledge and should go to school.
I see people who discriminate as moron1. They are people who lack understanding. people are good no matter were they come from.
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Becomrich0: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2010
2 or 3 weeks ago i was actual talking to a member of the Legislative Assembly in alberta, canada is name is George Rogers and he is black and won in a most white area.

[img]http://www.assembly.ab.ca/lao/mla/photos/photos_Leg27/ph-mla62.jpg[/img]
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Becomrich0: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2010
Actual it is more medical and financial rewarding to have black and white people have children. The reason is because of gene and hormone. white people have sun burn and others which cost the economy money to take care of. But when a person have mix of black in them, they do not have that problem.

Over a period of time, it is financially rewarding for the society. I think people should marry who ever love them and not the colour of thier skin. If a white woman love you, marry her. it is the love that count.
a person is who they are in thier heart and not thier colour of skin.
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by Becomrich0: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2010
I notice indian born in india tend to discriminate against indians born abroad too , in term of marriage. mostly if they cant speak hidu or others.
Re: "Bharti Airtel Nigeria" - Zain Gets Yet Another Name! by jaysay(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2010
what I like about them is that it gives a feeling that something new
is happening. But do you know what that is called; ILLUSION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. / Please I Need Serious Help On This Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank / What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.