Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (29741 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by abbeyty(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Emmahunk:

Which one is Mercy land again ? Which planet did you just arrive from?

I don't know which hole you crawled from. yes, I asked again which one is mercyland cuz I just heard about it for the very first time. Must I know the names of all churches in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by timilehin007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Richdad50:
You should focus on growing your church and expanding your seed sowers instead of looking for relevance.
so for your instict now you dared slapped a man of God (leave God to decide if he is fake or real)..na everything make una dey take catch fun o..I pity you
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by nwakaibeya1: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
John 6,60-68 those that Jesus Christ chased away as disciples etc bible never recorded that their titles were withdrawn by Jesus Christ, means they relocated elsewhere and continued to perform miracles and gathered crowd just as many so called prophets and pastors are doing today gathering crowd with so called miracles#

Beware of false prophets and you will know them by their fruits and how will you know the false prophets fruits if you are spiritually blind and the LIGHT IS NOT WITH YOU,hence all are designed and propelled spiritually?The race to heaven is highly individualistic you can't run it for your husband neither for your wife nor for your children, if you have a contrary information then you must check yourself no matter who you are on the earth and beyond #

This is unbelievable truth&revelation said and authority of heaven of God of justice #mystery here is GOD OF JUSTICE and who knoweth the God of justice? Mathew 13,13-15

No one gives what he doesn't have,especially as it concerns God of justice and Jesus Christ and you can only speak about them through the knowledge available to you,by Devine encounter if you truly know them or by self training or by proxy and the source remains the key and that source is highly spiritual, hence spiritual good knowledge is power

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:
Fake men of God.

Take them serious at your own peril.
This one is just FAKE, but MAD as well.
This Man should be on medications regularly.
This one na MILITANT naaaa.
He has issues with reality.
He has lost touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by chuksohams(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ghen ghen
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by peteruuu(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
AlexReports:
The presiding prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, in Warri Delta state, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin has called on pastors and prophets in Nigeria to be careful with prophetic assertions as regards the forthcoming general elections. He cautioned prophets to guard their grace with pride, so as to prevent any unusual disgrace. He made this submissions recently at the office, Warri Delta state.

While reacting to the recent prophesies from several men of God to politicians and aspirants, Prophet Jeremiah stated that political prophesies must not be one-on-one consideration to attract goodwill from politicians. He warned men of God to be careful and respect the faith, instead of putting their grace on the line, as well as subjecting the faith to shame.

Ahead of the 2019 general election, many prophetic pastors have been revealing ‘what God told them about the election’. There were also such prophecies during the recently concluded July 14 governorship election in Ekiti State. It would be recalled also that before the 2015 general elections, there were series of prophecies and counter-prophecies on who would win or lose the presidential election.

According to prophet Jeremiah, prophecies are from God. So pastors and prophets who use their discretion under the umbrella of prophecy, encouraging aspirants that they will win, might be disappointed when God decides to chose another against their self determined prophecy.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXUAiOQfgDc

However, the recent increase in prophesies from pastors and prophets to aspirants in elections exercises have raise series of reactions, as to if these prophesies are from God or man-made.

The principled and disciplined Prophet Jeremiah of Christ MercyLand Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), also stated that it is hard labour for men of God to manage and nurture political prophecies in Nigeria. He therefore called on men of God to refrain from activities that are not under the principles that guides the spiritual calling.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/election-prophecies-prophet-jeremiah_24.html?m=1

Liar!
God can never, and will never change His Mind!

This man is one of the "hunger- inspired- prophesier of this day.
Argue with your keypad.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Alva2018: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Speak No Ill Against Clerics.God Will Sort Them Out.Prophet Jeremiah Is Right On This One
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
They are all crooked pastors, who made the pastors anyway? men of God my butt! more like men of Kangaroos and monkeys.

they are all in the business of peddling false hopes to Gullible Nigerians.

They could not even prophesize Ijebu lottery winning numbers.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
gypsey:
They are all crooked pastors, who made the pastors anyway? men of God my butt! more like men of Kangaroos and monkeys.

they are all in the business of peddling false hppes to Gullible Nigerians.

They could not even prophesize Ijebu lottery winning numbers.
Don’t mind the Criminal Elements, liquidating the gullible people in broad daylight
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Benevee: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:
The fact that you don't do doesn't mean you should make people feel it's fake. It's different Grace for different Men of God, some has the healing gift like Pastor Chris, deliverance gift like Pastor T. B. Joshua, prophetic like Apostle J. Suleman, power like Dr. Paul Eneche... They are very many, thank God for the sufficient Grace.
I believe in the prophetic,
who's with me?

watch the video and stop saying rubbish, I'm a fan of apst Johnson Suleiman, but remember that he also prophesied that Americans next President was going to be a woman but it failed, watch the video and understand what Jeremiah is saying...
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by histemple: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:
The fact that you don't do doesn't mean you should make people feel it's fake. It's different Grace for different Men of God, some has the healing gift like Pastor Chris, deliverance gift like Pastor T. B. Joshua, prophetic like Apostle J. Suleman, power like Dr. Paul Eneche... They are very many, thank God for the sufficient Grace.
who's with me?

Do you know anybody TB Joshua or Pastor Chris has healed around you or anywhere?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
abbeyty:

I don't know which hole you crawled from. yes, I asked again which one is mercyland cuz I just heard about it for the very first time. Must I know the names of all churches in Nigeria?
mercyland is easily one of the biggest churches in Nigeria based on permanent site, it's the 2nd biggest church in Niger Delta after salvation ministry in ph, it's located in Warri
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by BestDude: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:
who's with me?
and they didn't see prophecy for unemployment, good roads, good hospital, constant power supply.

Many of you will not make heaven for trying to rubbish God's name.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:
who's with me?

If there be prophesy they will stop. Knowledge will fail eventually. Love is the greatest stil. Now abide this three., faith, hope and love. But the greatest is love.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by gbagyiza: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
abbeyty:
Too many churches in Nigeria..which one is mercyland again? We keep building churches everyday while others are building industries

Many people will not agree with u but u r really saying d truth. I am also a Christian n even a pastor's son. Most of d churches now r operated as a business centre, more reason why greedy pastors keep opening churches everywhere. I was worried today when a man came to me n was pouring out his frustration n begging for job for his sons whom are masters holders but were unable to get a job. He was even saying that , as a retiree he is d one still feeding them after all their effort to secure job failed. I could see his pain n anger. So, more reasons we need more industries to create more jobs for d youths.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by abbeyty(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

mercyland is easily one of the biggest churches in Nigeria based on permanent site, it's the 2nd biggest church in Niger Delta after salvation ministry in ph, it's located in Warri

Thanks for the information.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adakintroy:

If there be prophesy they will stop. Knowledge will fail eventually. Love is the greatest stil. Now abide this three., faith, hope and love. But the greatest is love.
Thank you sire! Much love and respect for you.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Biggcake: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jalaw:
Owomowomo
Arena of solution and power.

If you know you know....
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Glorymax: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
tstx:
Yawn...

that reminds me. here's my 2019 prophesy

APC will lose only if Nigerians pray hard....

cheesy

What a fantastic and "a must come to pass prophecy" I believe in your own dear. If APC wins, it then implies that Nigeria didn't pray hard. Otherwise, they did.

The citizens always being deceived by the so called prophets. Developed countries uses empirical data to project likely outcome of an event, while we lazy around here looking for so called men of God for prophecy. Well anyone who believes them, good luck.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
BestDude:
and they didn't see prophecy for unemployment, good roads, good hospital, constant power supply.

Many of you will not make heaven for trying to rubbish God's name.
Mr Perfect Angel, through the prophetic, alot of people have gained employment that they didn't expect, hopes have been restored... Good roads, hospitals, power supply are the responsibilities of the govt, not men of God. What can the righteous do when wicked men are in power?...
This your last sentence shows that you lack respect and regard for your creator, do you know what it means to say"many of you will not make heaven for trying to... "? Maybe you have the list of those that will make heaven.
Na you know whether you dey rubbish name!.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
histemple:

Do you know anybody TB Joshua or Pastor Chris has healed around you or anywhere?
Pls ask the gods you worship for revelation
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:

Thank you sire! Much love and respect for you.

Thank you too brother.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by bobwizzy1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
fake pastors everywhere
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by Ragamuphy: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fake prophets every where. Well I don't blame them. I blame sheeps that worship and enrich their coast. Nonsense.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by knowhowk: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:
who's with me?
. I believe in Prophecy too but not feeling ,Speculations ,permutations by Men that claimed what they say is From God .Good Advise from that Pastor .God is not a man that Lies.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by tstx(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Glorymax:

What a fantastic and "a must come to pass prophecy" I believe in your own dear. If APC wins, it then implies that Nigeria didn't pray hard. Otherwise, they did.

The citizens always being deceived by the so called prophets. Developed countries uses empirical data to project likely outcome of an event, while we lazy around here looking for so called men of God for prophecy. Well anyone who believes them, good luck.
Nigerians are so easy to deceive... I really don't blame our prophets.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by tstx(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Glorymax:

Nigerians are too shallow, too easy to deceive... I really don't blame our prophets.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by mikeaims: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
this G.O is new version of tb Joshua. a native doctor and a dehumanizer. He uses ESP for his so called miracles(show,) and no one I know that attends that has ever gotten healed or sth more. Just caricatures they give to people. He loves the art of prophecies but as Nigerians are getting wiser by the day, he is afraid to give out prophecies so that he is not labelled a liar like fraudster Sulemaim( pls he is not a pastor or apostle).
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by histemple: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:

Pls ask the gods you worship for revelation

I don't need to ask any god because I serve the living God.

There has been several stories about how these men you mentioned arrange fake miracles.

However, those stories remain in the realm of allegations albeit strong ones at that.

Nevertheless, let me inform you that I know too many people who had problems and ran to these men after which their problems became worst. Some even died.

Mandela was sick and went to TB Joshua and he died few months later. Same with former Ghanian president John Atta Mills.

Nigerian footballers Daniel Amokachi and James Obiorah went to TB Joshua when they had career threatening injuries. They televised but those guys never recovered and their career ended.

Everytime you tune in to SCOAN TV, you will see so many miracles but not even a single living soul can show you his/her neighbour who was cured by TB Joshua.

I have visited all these men and I am actually telling you from personal experience.

Most of them, you have to even pay (consultation fees) to see them.

I paid N100,000 to see a popular man of God in Lagos when I had some challenges, yet it was all scam.
Re: 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) by yomore(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2018
PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFUYEN aka OWOMOWOMO ! of CHRISTMERCYLAND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY WARRI-for those who don't know him

Spectacular miracles regularly displayed openly and transparently, Broken bones joined instantly, the sick are healed instantly, challenges are being overcome with prophetic declarations, countless people are getting delivered, the life of numerous people are being touched positively in addition to accurate prophesies providing guidance and direction openly and transparently.The MOG would not need to tell any lies to emphasise the Grace and the Power of God at work. Please there are still many genuine MOGs out there. It is better to check and confirm statements/assertions before crucifying innocent MOG. Seeing is believing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.